The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Browsed for a while, finally joined (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

anderssfischer
View Profile
New user
2 Posts

Profile of anderssfischer
Hello.

I've been lurking off and on for a while and finally joined.

My skill level is low to moderate, not much opportunity to perform for others and not nearly the finesse required to do so. I love sleight of hand, I love mnemonics, and I love finding patterns in mundane things everyone else seems to overlook. It's awesome seeing people do their own variations on time-worn illusions - sleight or stage effect or whatever - that leave even the informed viewer guessing.

I also love strong, good quality coffee.

At anyway, I am glad to be here and hope to learn.
Mary Mowder
View Profile
Inner circle
Sacramento / Elk Grove, CA
3662 Posts

Profile of Mary Mowder
Welcome anderssfischer,

Check out the work of Simon Aronson. He is the master of things you mentioned. (especially leaving the informed viewer guessing).

Carry something you think you could do with you as a first step toward performing. (Hopefully cards and not a ZigZag.) You will start to judge situations more like you might try performing.

If you wait you, the right time will come. (Practice in the meantime.)

Good Luck!

-Mary Mowder
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Browsed for a while, finally joined (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL