The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Pink Problems (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

abbeylane
View Profile
Regular user
139 Posts

Profile of abbeylane
I received "Pink" by Ran Pink a couple of days ago and I've been using difference paper/surfaces.

No matter how much heat I apply I can still see what is written. I've even held the paper/surfaces on a boiling kettle. The written words fades, but not enough.

Any suggestions?
Doug Trouten
View Profile
Elite user
Minnesota
471 Posts

Profile of Doug Trouten
You might see if the vendor you purchased it from offers a discussion forum for people who have purchased the trick. I know Penguin does this, and I've occasionally picked up some useful tips from others who are fooling around with a trick I just bought.

Otherwise, you may need to wait until your post count hits 50, since people are reluctant to go into too much detail about methods in the open forums -- especially for a marketed effect. Then again, some kind soul may PM you with some helpful information.

Good luck!
It's still magic even if you know how it's done.
Terry Pratchett
Doug Trouten
View Profile
Elite user
Minnesota
471 Posts

Profile of Doug Trouten
Abbeylane -- You might also try the Café Quicksearch (white box under the logo at the top of the page) and search for P'ink. Usually when something new comes out people will post about their own experiences with it, and perhaps you'll find some helpful info that way.
It's still magic even if you know how it's done.
Terry Pratchett
CJ_Magic205
View Profile
New user
32 Posts

Profile of CJ_Magic205
I've had the same experience, and after a few weeks my marker has dried out and doesn't even write anymore. I bought it from Penguin, and I can't seem to get any help there. Normally I love Penguin and their customer service is awesome and I don't blame them for this, but I wasn't impressed with this one - that's just my opinion.

To answer your question, the only success I had with this was using a lighter held under the writing for a few seconds, my body heat never seemed to work.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Pink Problems (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL