The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Flex5 by Craig Fillicetti and Michael Swenson (14 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4 [Next]
saysold1
View Profile
Eternal Order
Recovering Cafe addict with only
10798 Posts

Profile of saysold1
Quote:
On Nov 24, 2015, jonnyboy wrote:
At MindVention, Craig performed this, and a friend of mine was one of the participants. In just a few minutes, my friend was completely under. It was really amazing. The whole induction was very fast, as advertised, and fascinating to watch. The process won't bore an audience, and the demonstrations are quite dramatic. I've been waiting for this product to come out for uite some time now, and it was worth the wait.

John

I think that was the great Rubinski - I was sitting just a few chairs away.
Creator of The SvenPad Supreme(R) line of aerospace level quality, made in the USA utility props. https://svenpads.com/
markhitton
View Profile
Special user
964 Posts

Profile of markhitton
Great clarification mr Filicetti I'm on the list to buy. Smile
jonnyboy
View Profile
Inner circle
San Diego
1021 Posts

Profile of jonnyboy
Brett, it was the great Rubinski, as you note. I was sitting right in front of him, and it was fascinating to watch the effect of the post-hypnotic suggestion on him. That sold me on the legitimacy and potential power of this system. That, and Craig's sterling history of bringing out incredible products that work.
lucavolpe
View Profile
Inner circle
Italy - London
3349 Posts

Profile of lucavolpe
I have started to watch as I am traveling at the moment and what I have seen so far is brilliant! The construction of the process is great!
Well done guys!
John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
I THINK therefore I wrote
12967 Posts

Profile of John C
Quote:
On Nov 25, 2015, lucavolpe wrote:
I have started to watch as I am traveling at the moment and what I have seen so far is brilliant! The construction of the process is great!
Well done guys!

Agreed 100%! Of course I'm agreeing with the master hisself. Haha

This is a great effect, do yourself a favor and try this out you will have something you can use forever and in any situation. I love it.
Ustaad
View Profile
Inner circle
Iindia - States
6157 Posts

Profile of Ustaad
Quote:
On Nov 25, 2015, John C wrote:

This is a great effect, do yourself a favor and try this out you will have something you can use forever and in any situation. I love it.

John, I expect you to - "Tell the truth, the whole truth, nothing but the truth. Smile Smile

Just kidding. I highly regard your views (and of course Luca Volpe's views as well). Thank you so much.

Best regards,

Narendra

Smile
MAGIC is a SECRET, without the SECRET there is no MAGIC.
"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." - Arthur C. Clarke.
hypnocom
View Profile
New user
3 Posts

Profile of hypnocom
Hi Everyone,

Thank you for the comments and questions. The Flex 5 system was a labor of love that Craig and I refined over 2.5 years. The fundamentals are in your face and they are tried and true straight from my hypnotist stage shows going on now over 15 years. The Flex 5 has been tested and tested over and over again. The fact you can add an entertaining 5-10 minute hypnotic segment to any show and with no risk of failing really makes the a gem for those that will perform it. The possibilities are endless and being able to perform an actual hypnosis demonstration then being able to take it as far as your training will allow is beyond fantastic. Even those that have been performing hypnosis for years have found these FLEX 5 tools to be instant tools for ANY situation, and I mean ANY!

Enjoy and happy Hypnotizing!

Michael Swenson
Ustaad
View Profile
Inner circle
Iindia - States
6157 Posts

Profile of Ustaad
OK, I givein. You guys finally lured me into buying this. My son just now placed an order with Promystic.

I will give my honest review after giving it a real world try under different test conditions. Might take a month or so. I will - Speak the truth, The whole truth, Nothing but the truth. Smile

Smile
"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." - Arthur C. Clarke.
markhitton
View Profile
Special user
964 Posts

Profile of markhitton
Great Ustaad as always will give a pure and honest review Smile
Smile
alextsui
View Profile
Regular user
Malaysia
155 Posts

Profile of alextsui
I have always been fascinated by hypnosis and all the performances and teaching courses I have seen are in English. My question is if I learn the "scripts" in English, can I translate them into my local languages and have them work just as well?
The Best Magic Effects to Take Your Performance to the Next Level
https://FireBirdMagic.com
PRINCE
View Profile
Inner circle
1448 Posts

Profile of PRINCE
I have a lot of work by Anthony Jacquin inc the Trilby collection ect. If I purchased this, can anyone tell me if this would benefit me or not as the essentials have all ready been covered in the material I already have?
Many thanks
John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
12967 Posts

Profile of John C
Quote:
On Nov 26, 2015, Ustaad wrote:
Quote:
On Nov 25, 2015, John C wrote:

John, I expect you to - "Tell the truth, the whole truth, nothing but the truth. Smile Smile

Just kidding. I highly regard your views (and of course Luca Volpe's views as well). Thank you so much.

Best regards,

Narendra

Smile

Ustaad, you know I tell the ULTIMATE TRUTH. 😲😅😆

Thanks for your trust and friendship,

J
John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
12967 Posts

Profile of John C
Quote:
On Nov 26, 2015, Ustaad wrote:
OK, I givein. You guys finally lured me into buying this. My son just now placed an order with Promystic.

I will give my honest review after giving it a real world try under different test conditions. Might take a month or so. I will - Speak the truth, The whole truth, Nothing but the truth. Smile

Smile

Ustaad, if you honestly don't like this.... Send me the bill. I'll pay for it! 👍👍

It'll be a Christmas present.
markhitton
View Profile
Special user
964 Posts

Profile of markhitton
Im intrigued by flex5 system.
I would like to learn hypnosis methods really workeable in any situation.
This should be a great item to buy Smile
John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
12967 Posts

Profile of John C
Quote:
On Nov 26, 2015, PRINCE wrote:
I have a lot of work by Anthony Jacquin inc the Trilby collection ect. If I purchased this, can anyone tell me if this would benefit me or not as the essentials have all ready been covered in the material I already have?
Many thanks

This will help you to go out and put what you learned into practice. With no fear of failure.
Ustaad
View Profile
Inner circle
Iindia - States
6157 Posts

Profile of Ustaad
Quote:
On Nov 26, 2015, John C wrote:

Ustaad, if you honestly don't like this.... Send me the bill. I'll pay for it! 👍👍

It'll be a Christmas present.

Sir, you have never gone wrong in any of your views/reviews. I am pretty sure 'Flex-5' will be one of my best purchase this year. I eagerly look forward to this.

Thank you so much for your recommendation.

Smile
P.S. Your 'ULTIMATE! Technicolor Prediction' & 'Commercial Chair Test' are one the finest that I have come across - Simple, straightforward and hard hitting.
PRINCE
View Profile
Inner circle
1448 Posts

Profile of PRINCE
Quote:
This will help you to go out and put what you learned into practice. With no fear of failure.

Wow, that's a bold statement - no fear of failure. Hypnosis is not 100% guaranteed on everyone so really intrigued by this comment? Thanks you for your help and reply as well.
John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
12967 Posts

Profile of John C
Quote:
On Nov 26, 2015, PRINCE wrote:
Quote:

Wow, that's a bold statement - no fear of failure. Hypnosis is not 100% guaranteed on everyone so really intrigued by this comment? Thanks you for your help and reply as well.

Look, I didn't say you are going to go out and work a South Florida fair show as a top level hypno with 100% success getting paid the big bucks. Take what I said for what it is. You can literally practice your hypno stuff you already know in almost any venue and be successful. Again don't go charging 5000$ for a corporate event if you don't have the chops. This flex5 will give you the opportunity to get the chops. You can use it anywhere. Closeup stage large small venues. Hey, why an I selling this it's not even mine. OK, anyway. How about that.

I received this a few days ago watched the video and I can do this already and feel real confident with it. Of course I performed for 15 years but never as a hypno. But comfortable in front of people.

You don't really have to be comfortable in front of people however if you can think and talk and have some semblance of a mind you'll be able to pull this off. And no, it's not BOLD in any way.

That's all I have so far.

Happy Thanksgiving.

J

PS, please reread the blurb of flex from Craig. That's what it is.
PRINCE
View Profile
Inner circle
1448 Posts

Profile of PRINCE
??? Ummm don't know how to read that response or how to take it? Its irrelevant where your performing and who to etc, I was making a point about your commment of you saying "with no fear of failure"
To me that reads that from your point of view by learning this then putting into practise - there will be no failure by performing it. If that's what you meant then unfortunately this is not correct. You can follow any induction method, technique to the letter but no matter what you do does not mean its surefire 100% everytime you present it and who to. This is not really how hypnosis works, so by saying you can present this - with no fear of failure is not true. That statement to a novice in this field and thinking of purchasing this based on your quote, could then question why someone was not put under - even though they followed everything correctly - because there is a fear of failure no matter how go of a hypnotist you are or method you use.
John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
12967 Posts

Profile of John C
I've made my statement. There's nothing more from me. This is a great effect. Those that know me know what I mean and where I'm coming from. Read what Craig says literally and go from there.

I am not an elephant, I am only a human being. Hahaha
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Flex5 by Craig Fillicetti and Michael Swenson (14 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL