The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » Miser's delight pro bag v1 (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

universmagique
View Profile
New user
France
1 Post

Profile of universmagique
Hello everybody,

i really need help from someone, as none of my magic friends in france own a miser delight bag...

i've bought 3 years ago 2 miser dlite bags. I've kept one just as it (a V2) and I've transformed the second (a V1) to fit what I wanted to do, a christmas tree with lightning baubles for a christmas show (see here what I've done : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=chleM_iyBBw).
My problem is that my rabbit ate the electric wires (don't laugh, it's true...) and I tried to fix it but I think I've done something wrong with at least 2 wires...
i was wondering if someone can send me a picture of the wires connections of a V1 bag (yhe one with the lights going down) as I can fix mine...
just a pic with the wire connection will fit, or (if someone knows) just tell me if the connections are the same as on the V2 (you can see on the joined picture I owned the two versions...). I would be very grateful for your help.

Thanks.
Sirius (www.sirius-magicien.com)

Click here to view attached image.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » Miser's delight pro bag v1 (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL