The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Kutztowm convention (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Glenn Watson
View Profile
Special user
745 Posts

Profile of Glenn Watson
I just returned from the kutztown convention.
In my opinion the comedy magicians were the highlight,Stephen Bargatze and David Kaplan stood out . Everyone was good these were my favorites.
Great Lectures amd Proceeds go to Alexe's lemonade stand{ childrens cancer fund}
Thanks to the magi who run this year round job.Rich next Year I will Bring an extra 4 pack of Charmin.LoL
This is my 18 th year on being a member of the cafe.
danfreed
View Profile
Inner circle
West Chester PA
1174 Posts

Profile of danfreed
It was an excellent convention. For the most part, all top notch lectures/shows. I had never been to it before, it was impressive. Even Bill Malone showed up just to go because he was in the area.
pepka
View Profile
Inner circle
Uh, I'm the one on the right.
5041 Posts

Profile of pepka
The greatest 1 day convention there is. Todd, Ryan, Rich and their whole team always outdo themselved. Great job guys!
drmagico
View Profile
Loyal user
236 Posts

Profile of drmagico
Great day at great convention...looking forward to next year
jkostyal
View Profile
New user
12 Posts

Profile of jkostyal
This was my first time at this convention. Well worth the investment. The amount of top names performing/teaching was outstanding. Each one was willing to give some one on one time if you needed it. Thanks to Bill Malone for making a guest appearance.
inidyls
View Profile
Veteran user
NYC
315 Posts

Profile of inidyls
I gotta say I been to a lot of conventions. This has to be the BEST one day convention anywhere. It amazes me the names you guys get.
I asked Bill Malone are you enjoying yourself. He said How can I not, that's why I'm here again. I'm going to come next year. I love this convention and the people who run it are fabulous people.
And name another convention where they feed you for free.

Thank you guys for everything and sorry I missed the workshop the following day.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Kutztowm convention (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL