The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » Ultimate Snowstorms out of business (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

JamesinLA
View Profile
Inner circle
Los Angeles
3400 Posts

Profile of JamesinLA
Just learned that the Ultimate Snowstorms are out of business and not making any more. Does anyone have advice about another good snowstorm to use? Thanks.

Jim
Oh, my friend we're older but no wiser, for in our hearts the dreams are still the same...
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22797 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
Ultimate Snowstorms are still available at www.tricksupply.com so stock up.

The supplier is David Cressey Products, which makes many if not all the paper products for on the market. David sold the business to a young man, who probably is not so young any more, but the name is highly respected.

https://cresey.com/category.php?varieties_id=3

If you contact them, and which to purchase a huge order, he may just give you a really good deal. If so, I would suggest you call them.
JamesinLA
View Profile
Inner circle
Los Angeles
3400 Posts

Profile of JamesinLA
Thank you, Bill.

Jim
Oh, my friend we're older but no wiser, for in our hearts the dreams are still the same...
Sam Sandler
View Profile
Inner circle
2487 Posts

Profile of Sam Sandler
Jim

there is no better snow storm loads then SEO magic!
i have been using them for many many years! when I lecture on my snow storm routine I show the difference of other snow vs SEO magic. there is no comparison SEO wins hands down every time.

any way
contact SEO magic and tell them I sent you there please.

i use medium and Tanziku (what we call slow fetti here in america) its cut more rectangle then square.

using these two at the same time lets you have a unique effect of snow falling some faster then others and two different sizes. looks awesome.

if you need anything else or have other questions don't hesitate to contact me.

i should also say that for several years I did use ultimate snow loads by Larry Maples. I got to share the stage with him many years ago. while we were performing there I showed him my 20 boxes of snow loads! LOL. ultimate snow loads are indeed a great product and decent price.
over the years of developing my routine I explored other options and discovered SEO magic. I kept it secret for many years but now its out.
seo might cost more but to me the value of the snow is worth it as it stays up longer and just simply the best I have ever used.

magically yours
sam
sam sandler- America's only full-time DEAF Illusionist
http://www.samsandler.com
http://www.deafinitelymagic.com
JNeal
View Profile
Inner circle
I used to have 999 posts, now I have
1623 Posts

Profile of JNeal
James-

i recommend making your own! The best information (which I use) is available in a book by Phoa Yan Tiong called " The Seasons" volume 1. The Magic Castle library has this book and since I know you live in LA...it's easily sourced. I am at the castle myself this week (through Sunday PM) and can fill you in if you have the time.
visit me @ JNealShow.com
Tony S
View Profile
Special user
New York
582 Posts

Profile of Tony S
Agreed on the SEO magic snowstorm loads.
We are all about as successful as we choose to be.

www.anthonysisti.com
MagicalAlex
View Profile
New user
51 Posts

Profile of MagicalAlex
Just create your own!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » Ultimate Snowstorms out of business (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL