The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Rich Hennessey (3 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2~3 [Next]
gmeister
View Profile
Inner circle
1568 Posts

Profile of gmeister
Just saw the notice of Rich Hennessey's passing.

How sad and what a great loss. Rich was a dear friend and close advisor. I value the time we spent talking and brainstorming. I only wish there had been more.

How many of us delighted in Rich's genius as a craftsman, his dogged insistence on authenticity. He was truly a rare avis in the best and truest sense.

My prayers, and that of my wife, who often shared her mutual passion for geology with Rich,go out to his family and friends.

Travel well, my friend, on this the next path on your soul's journey knowing you were and are loved.
TonyBrand
View Profile
Elite user
Chicago, IL
480 Posts

Profile of TonyBrand
I didn't interact with Rich very often, but I remember him being a pleasure to deal with. My thoughts and prayers go out to his family.

Rest in peace, Rich.
RedDevil
View Profile
Inner circle
Deep South
1187 Posts

Profile of RedDevil
Sad news indeed...Love the pendulum I bought from him. Prayers for Rich's family...
F-F-U-L-Ri-F-F-Li-R-U-F-F
CarlZen
View Profile
Special user
752 Posts

Profile of CarlZen
I am so sad to hear this . Rich was a lovely person ,he will be missed very much. My prayers are with his family. Love you rich you will be missed .
DynaMix
View Profile
Inner circle
1118 Posts

Profile of DynaMix
Oh my gosh…in complete shock…

I literally just chatted with him after placing my first order…he was so forthcoming and willing to give advice to someone he never met before. This was maybe a week ago.

Seemed like such a great guy…jeez…

wishing his fam and friends inner peace and strength at this time...
John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
I THINK therefore I wrote
11633 Posts

Profile of John C
Anyone know how he passed? Nice guy for sure.
The ULTIMATE Routine Series: rebirth soon!
Nathan Pain
View Profile
Inner circle
iowa
2819 Posts

Profile of Nathan Pain
This just sucks. When my wife was battling cancer Rich sent us an amazing little package. A unique pendulum for both of us a wonderful letter to go with them. A huge loss for me...for us all.

RIP Rich

Nathan
Bill Cushman
View Profile
Inner circle
Florida
2821 Posts

Profile of Bill Cushman
Rich was a truly kind, generous and good man who I shall dearly miss. He inspired me in many ways, always ready with encouragement, wit and wisdom. He performed real magic, turning the products of my imagination into beautiful realities.

While many fine people contributed to Trybil it was Rich who gave me the confidence to fully explore and resurrect the idea of the Multi-Bob Pendulum in the first place. His many creative renditions gave life to the idea and the book would never have happened without him.

Rich always had time to answer a question, help with a bit of research and offer friendly advice. His joy in his art was both obvious and contagious. The pendulum swings a bit slower today.
David Thiel
View Profile
Inner circle
Western Canada...where all that oil is
3753 Posts

Profile of David Thiel
I am crushed. Rich meant a lot to me. I'm so sorry...

David
Whatever doesn't kill you makes you stronger. Except bears. Bears will kill you.

www.MindGemsBrainTrust.com
www.magicpendulums.com
www.MidnightMagicAndMentalism.com
Brynmore14
View Profile
Inner circle
The Séance Chamber
1812 Posts

Profile of Brynmore14
I had only recently started to get to know Rich, but even in that short time I had come to like him very much. I am sorry that I will not have the chance to get to know him better.
Looch
View Profile
Inner circle
Off by
3321 Posts

Profile of Looch
This very sad news indeed :-(
gypsyfish
View Profile
Veteran user
363 Posts

Profile of gypsyfish
Very sad to hear this. I dealt with Rich on more than a few occasions, and he was always very friendly and helpful. He had excellent customer service and quality ware - artwork, actually. One of my best pendulums came from him, and I cherish my key/bracelet pendulum. He was a good one and will be missed. Condolences to his family.
Waters.
View Profile
Special user
663 Posts

Profile of Waters.
Rich was a pleasure to speak with and he will be missed. When I bought a number of things, he hid a little note in one of the items. The apropos comment was a rare touch and made me laugh. He served others with his artful creations and attitude. My regards to his family and I am sorry for your loss.
Follow the link...
www.experience-architecture.com
Amirá
View Profile
Inner circle
MentalismCenter.com
5114 Posts

Profile of Amirá
Smile I am truly shock and sad...

We worked in many projects about brainstormed a lot about our beloved pendulum ideas. His kindness, good service and warmth words are already missed

RIP Rich
Pablo
Performer and Author

Mentalism Center: The best online space to get quality Mentalism
www.mentalismcenter.com

Arkanosophy: The Boutique for Mystery Performers
www.arkanosophy.com
NeilS
View Profile
Inner circle
2218 Posts

Profile of NeilS
A real shock and a true gentleman.

I have always valued the products I bought from him and he was always helpful and willing to advise.

Condolences to his family.

RIP Rich And thank you.
brehaut
View Profile
Inner circle
kentucky
2528 Posts

Profile of brehaut
Very very sorry to hear this sad news . RIP
bofx
View Profile
Elite user
France
497 Posts

Profile of bofx
Sad news. RIP Rich.
My mentalism books: Mental Sweets 1 - Mental Sweets 2
George Hunter
View Profile
Inner circle
1627 Posts

Profile of George Hunter
I, too, am shocked and moved. The main thoughts that surged into my mind have already been written by Tony, Bill, David and others.

I still want to know some things. Like, what was the cause of death? Was it expected, or sudden? How much family did he leave, and are they okay?

So if anyone has information that can be shared, thanks in advance.

George
lucavolpe
View Profile
Inner circle
Italy - London
3054 Posts

Profile of lucavolpe
Terrible news! I had few of his props costum made for me, he was a true gentleman.
Rip my friend
Mauricio Jaramillo
View Profile
Elite user
Colombia
412 Posts

Profile of Mauricio Jaramillo
This is very sad, Rich and I corresponded for years and exchanged many ideas, he was truly one of the most generous people I had met on this board. I'm truly shocked to hear this. Rest in peace, Rich, you'll be missed.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Rich Hennessey (3 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2~3 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.2 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL