The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » The SvenPads (197 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..6..9..12..15..17~18~19~20~21..30~31~32 [Next]
celebrity
View Profile
Inner circle
1707 Posts

Profile of celebrity
Pdf complete, will upload it to the facebook group early tomorow!

Best Wishes Michael
As a mentalist you must always ask yourself what if! And throughout your life you should seek to ask and answer this question over and over again, only then will your wildest dreams become a reality!

Visit - www.mindfx.co.uk to learn more!
rowland
View Profile
Inner circle
1392 Posts

Profile of rowland
Quote:
On Feb 22, 2016, saysold1 wrote:
Quote:
On Feb 22, 2016, rowland wrote:
How do you get on the face book page. I purchased mine at Blackpool
Kind regards
Rowland

Rowland - the FaceBook page is now being redone and will be up again by Wednesday.

There was some wonderful information there on FaceBook from many owners and pros, but I wanted the group to be private / closed so as to better protect the ideas and secrets discussed.

It started as a "Business Page" which made it impossible to make into a closed group - hence I am re-doing the page and will announce here when it is ready. At that time you can request admission to the group.

Thanks for buying the SvenPads in BlackPool(which I hear were sold out).

Thank you😀
Sven Rygh
View Profile
Inner circle
Oslo, Norway.
1945 Posts

Profile of Sven Rygh
I just received a couple of the new SvenPad jr., and I am really excited about them

Nothing could look more like an ordinary pad than these do, and they are cut just as precisely as their big brothers
Just slip a pad in your jacket breast pocket where ever you go, and you will be ready to do some real miracles on a short notice.

I will!
Chad Gill
View Profile
New user
60 Posts

Profile of Chad Gill
I've bought blank pads like these before. Couldn't find them for years. Glad it's now back to the market. One of the best thing I ever own. Stocking it up now!
saysold1
View Profile
Eternal Order
Recovering Cafe addict with only
10630 Posts

Profile of saysold1
Michael Murray (Celebrity) generously shared his new freshly revised PDF which is now available on the Facebook page.

Please consider a generous optional donation to help cure cancer - info on the Facebook page.

My dad Alan passed of an inoperable GBM in 2003 and this PDF is dedicated to his mind and spirit.
Creator of The SvenPad Supreme(R) line of premium, made in the USA utility props. https://svenpads.com/
Joshua Lozoff
View Profile
Inner circle
Chapel Hill, NC
1332 Posts

Profile of Joshua Lozoff
Brett! Hope I'm in time to compete in the video contest. And... hope pre-show use of the pad counts! I tried to get someone to shoot cell phone footage of me using the pad with the host before the show, but it didn't turn out.

http://wncn.com/2016/02/25/magician-joshua-lozoff-4/
Joshua Lozoff

joshualozoff.com
Joshua Lozoff
View Profile
Inner circle
Chapel Hill, NC
1332 Posts

Profile of Joshua Lozoff
Also, do I get any extra points from Craig for using his product, too?!
Joshua Lozoff

joshualozoff.com
Cervier
View Profile
Inner circle
France
1261 Posts

Profile of Cervier
My pad came in a fortnight ago. I wanted to do justice to the quality of that item, and wait until I had in fact used it to write a review. But it will be a few weeks before I'm in shape to perform again, and I didn't want to wait that long before writing how impressed I am with the Svenpad.
I like to make my own props, as much as I can. It's not a matter of cost, I sometimes put more money in my own average-quality tests than what I would have paid for a marketed version Smile
I already made myself a few items that make use of the same principle and am very happy with them, and so are the audience I get to perform for.

Well, I was amazed by the regularity of the pad! Even though I know exactly what I am holding, I can find it difficult to tell at first glance whether I'm holding the gimmicked one or the other! And yet, the difference is enough it has opened on a force page every time I've tried. My own pads and books are as reliable, but not as innocent looking.

I also enjoyed a lot the work Brett put into providing us with the history of the principle, that made for a very interesting read. Congratualtions on that too Smile
Nice products deserve praise. There are already plenty here, I'll write some on some french forums.
"A friend is someone who know you well but loves you anyway" H. Lauwick
The Lynx Deck, http://jmmaries.free.fr/cervier/
Grapheeteez, on GooglePlay
Telemos the peek envelope, on SkywardMagic
Telemos en Francais sur TheMysteryStore
saysold1
View Profile
Eternal Order
10630 Posts

Profile of saysold1
Quote:
On Feb 25, 2016, Joshua Lozoff wrote:
Brett! Hope I'm in time to compete in the video contest. And... hope pre-show use of the pad counts! I tried to get someone to shoot cell phone footage of me using the pad with the host before the show, but it didn't turn out.

So good!!!

Please post this on the SvenPad Facebook page. I texted the link to Craig. Very smooth.

You combined a lot of the best aspects of a number of ideas.

Kudos! Love it. Thanks for sharing.
Creator of The SvenPad Supreme(R) line of premium, made in the USA utility props. https://svenpads.com/
Sven Rygh
View Profile
Inner circle
Oslo, Norway.
1945 Posts

Profile of Sven Rygh
Quote:
On Feb 25, 2016, saysold1 wrote:
Michael Murray (Celebrity) generously shared his new freshly revised PDF which is now available on the Facebook page.

Please consider a generous optional donation to help cure cancer - info on the Facebook page.

My dad Alan passed of an inoperable GBM in 2003 and this PDF is dedicated to his mind and spirit.

This is a more than a worthy cause, and I think everyone can, and should contribute
I survived a basically incurable cancer about 20 years ago, and I can't thank my doctors enough for my life..
My money is on it's way
Paul Forster
View Profile
Regular user
Harrogate
178 Posts

Profile of Paul Forster
Just ordered my Sven pad from magic Box today, Can't wait to get it. I have a great routine I want to try out. I have a friends party coming up who is a huge Beatles fan. I start with Al Smith's Beat Tapper from 'Mind Blaster' then afterwards produce the sven pad with all the Beatles songs written down. Cue great mind reading routine. I have requested to join the facebook group too, so please add me.
Thanks,
Paul Forster.
Paranormal Entertainer
www.paulforster.co.uk

Proud member of PSYCRETS - British Society of Mystery Entertainers

Member of the Harrogate Society of Magicians
www.harrogatesocietyofmagicians.com
mwmagic
View Profile
Loyal user
249 Posts

Profile of mwmagic
I have the sven pad and instructions. Top notch.
Can anyone advise how I join the Facebook group?
It shows as a closed group currently.
rowland
View Profile
Inner circle
1392 Posts

Profile of rowland
Quote:
On Mar 1, 2016, mwmagic wrote:
I have the sven pad and instructions. Top notch.
Can anyone advise how I join the Facebook group?
It shows as a closed group currently.

I would also like the link to the face book group if anyone can help
saysold1
View Profile
Eternal Order
10630 Posts

Profile of saysold1
Here you are gents - I'm proud to say that some incredible minds belong to this group.

https://m.facebook.com/groups/233207743682262?ref=bookmarks

I will soon be announcing the winner of our video contest later this week.

Lastly a cool all new type of SvenPad is in development and early info is on the Facebook page.
saysold1
View Profile
Eternal Order
10630 Posts

Profile of saysold1
The SvenPad video competition results are now in!

We had two great video entries from Joshua Lozoff & Steve Skindell.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6aV62VOLvrc&feature=youtu.be

The contest winner was randomly chosen and the winner is...

S T E V E N
S K I N D E L L !

Congratulations Steven and thank you both for your entries.

Steven wins the following - over $300 in SvenPads and goodies!

4 Pocket Size SvenPads,
4 Stage Size SvenPads
4 non-gimmicked pads +
6 Pentel Gel Ink Pens shipped FREE PRIORITY MAIL

As a consolation prize and to thank Josh for his excellent video, I will be sending Josh a FREE set of TWO of the new all black SvenPad Mini's!

Thanks to you guys and your SvenPads are on the way.

Click here to view attached image.
Joshua Lozoff
View Profile
Inner circle
Chapel Hill, NC
1332 Posts

Profile of Joshua Lozoff
Great work, Steven. One critique (which you did not ask for, so please feel free to ignore): Your patter ("hum it for me in your head") implies you are going to try and hear it in his head and pick up on it. Yet just a second later you say "I just started learning this," as if you already know what it is. I missed the act of picking up on it. I'd love to see you spend time trying to pick up on it from his head before playing it. Maybe you start diddling around on the guitar without even knowing what you're playing, and your licks turn into Stairway to Heaven, rather than going straight to it. Just a thought.
Joshua Lozoff

joshualozoff.com
saysold1
View Profile
Eternal Order
10630 Posts

Profile of saysold1
Just got the coolest award ever in the mail yesterday - signifying the SvenPad Supreme as the #1 Trick Of 2015.

This is Jamie Grant's famous "Anything Is Possible" bottle. http://www.sendwonder.com/products/the-a......e-bottle

Thanks to all of you for making the SvenPad Supreme a success and I hope that it is making your performances amazing.

Massive thanks also going out to Jamie Grant for all his hard work and efforts each year to help all of us.

Click here to view attached image.
saysold1
View Profile
Eternal Order
10630 Posts

Profile of saysold1
Richard Osterlind doesn't poke around these parts as much as he used to - and it's a shame because he's one of the best Mentalist's in the world and also one of the kindest.

He just sent this very detailed review of the SvenPads and since I just arrived in Tampa on a red eye for a gig - this was even better than caffeine:

“I know I am a little late to the game concerning Brett Barry’s Svenpad Supreme as I have been seeing positive reviews about it everywhere. First, let me say I am very partial to utility devices. Rather than being tied down to a single routine, a good utility device allows you to perform hundreds of routines. Svenpad Supreme is one of the best utility items I have run across yet.

The pad I have is the standard pocket size, 4 ¼ X 5 ½. The pads are also offered in larger and smaller sizes. My pads are made perfectly. The covers and binding are EXACTLY like what you would expect in a standard memo pad. The gimmicking is also perfect and completely undetectable. In short, you are able to force ANYTHING, instantly and with the pad in the spectator’s hands. As I’m sure you know, I much prefer classic methods and secrets for my routines. They are proven over time, cannot go wrong and are totally baffling if performed correctly. I cannot think of another prop that fits that bill as perfectly and is so versatile. It works flawlessly, fits into your pocket and can create as big an effect as your imagination is capable of developing.

I will not tell you how I am going to use mine, but rest assured it WILL be used.

As a professional performer, I value secrecy above all else and what I use in my corporate work, including variations of my own material, I do not make public. Svenpad Supreme is a professional prop whose secret and use will remain in my arsenal in clandestine ways that will help me continue to make my living.”

Richard Osterlind - 2016
Justin Lewis
View Profile
Special user
977 Posts

Profile of Justin Lewis
I've been using Brett's pads for more than a few months now. They are absolutely a thing of beauty, they fly by every audience members that encounter them! I've been using the large, medium and small black ones which I now use for pre show. They are amazing. I could never in a million years make them to this Quality, I know as I have spent hours in the past making them. Keep your eyes on the post in notes Sven pads coming soon! They are incredible and look just as what they are Post in notes!
“The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it.”- Anonymous
egoli
View Profile
Special user
The only magician from Que Que, Southern Rhodesia
699 Posts

Profile of egoli
That should read Post-It Notes - auto-spell strikes again Justin!

Ed
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » The SvenPads (197 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..6..9..12..15..17~18~19~20~21..30~31~32 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.22 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL