The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » The SvenPads (197 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..8..13..18..23..26~27~28~29~30~31~32 [Next]
Jean-Luc.R.
View Profile
Inner circle
QUEBEC - CANADA
1488 Posts

Profile of Jean-Luc.R.
I bought the SvenPad Ebook !

Oh my god !!!

So much stuff , ideas , subtleties , routines and more in a HUGE 324 pages ebook.

I can not beleive how much mileage I can go with this pad.

A must buy for $29.99 !
Jean-Luc.R.
View Profile
Inner circle
QUEBEC - CANADA
1488 Posts

Profile of Jean-Luc.R.
This is a HUGE book when you print it !!!

Click here to view attached image.
algebraic
View Profile
Inner circle
1008 Posts

Profile of algebraic
Nice!
I'll have the hardback version when it's ready.
saysold1
View Profile
Eternal Order
Recovering Cafe addict with only
10798 Posts

Profile of saysold1
Lots more info on this incredible new eBOOK here with MANY recent reviews.

Special pricing for this massive 325 page book apparently only lasts until 2/25.

http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......um=110#0
Creator of The SvenPad Supreme(R) line of aerospace level quality, made in the USA utility props. https://svenpads.com/
saysold1
View Profile
Eternal Order
10798 Posts

Profile of saysold1
Quote:
On Feb 1, 2017, gibby357 wrote:
Love my Svenpads! Quality is through the roof and price is fair for what you get. I do disagree with calling other pads knockoffs as this is a utility item. Could you imagine the first person to make a thumb tip complaining about all the thumb tips on the market or boon writers and the list goes on and on and on. I think not knockoffs but in most cases, certainly inferior!

Leo

Thanks Leo!

The reason the others are "knock-offs" is because:

1. I made them famous and at an insanely higher quality at 1/45'. I created 8+ unique and clever designs, all unique, all different, with more coming.
(Triple Banks, Post-its, Small minis, Spiral style KoD, etc).

Before the SvenPads, most people who knew the concept made them home made - a 60 minute chore with uneven quality.

2. The SvenPads earned "Trick Of The Year" in 2015

3. They have been used by more pros on TV worldwide - and continue to be trusted daily by Oz Pearlman, Marc Salem, Justin Wilmann, Luca Volpe, Jon Stetson, Apollo Robbins, DMC, John Archer, Michael Weber, Lior Manor, Seth Kramer, Danny Orleans, and many many many more. More importantly, many hobbyists are having a blast with them - creating new ideas.

4. The SvenPads are not JUST a generic thumb tip utility- the SvenPads come with a 15 page book of instructions and ideas with BOB CASSIDY routine

5. When you buy the SvenPads you become part of my family. Literally. We have an incredible private SvenPad Supreme user group with almost 1000 members! With extra PDFs, private extra videos, extra routines and generous ideas from many of the pros named above. You never know who will pop in with an incredible idea!

6. Service! You don't get service when you buy a thumb tip. When you buy the SvenPad you gain access to me - anyone can call me for help, advice or tips. Many people do - and I have taken up to an hour with some customers of all ages to help them.

My customers also know that if there is EVER a SvenPad flaw (or if you screw up making your first pad) I will send a replacement FREE anywhere in the world - within 24 hours. I have done this many times - quietly - always working to EXCEED my customers expectations.

So... this ain't your grand dad's utility thumb tip. The SvenPads name is trademarked by me worldwide and if the name is not SVENPAD, it is not the original.

Thanks again Leo and I suggest you also grab a copy of the new eXtreme SvenPad Supreme eBOOK above. Over 70+ routines!

BRETT
Creator of The SvenPad Supreme(R) line of aerospace level quality, made in the USA utility props. https://svenpads.com/
AceFace
View Profile
Veteran user
Ponta delgarda Azores
348 Posts

Profile of AceFace
I'm trying to purchase Sven notes in the uk...anyone know of any supplier?
Stu Montgomery
View Profile
Veteran user
St Petersburg FL
354 Posts

Profile of Stu Montgomery
Quote:
On Feb 20, 2017, AceFace wrote:
I'm trying to purchase Sven notes in the uk...anyone know of any supplier?

Try here: £29.99. Also Sven Pads.

https://www.mindfx.co.uk/collections/view-all
"Round about what is, lies a whole mysterious world of might be" Longfellow.
Stu Montgomery
View Profile
Veteran user
St Petersburg FL
354 Posts

Alakazam also stock the Triple Bank reduced to £19.99.

http://www.alakazam.co.uk/category-SvenPad-Supreme.html
mobileman
View Profile
New user
India
80 Posts

Profile of mobileman
I wish to get its dimensions,
like its exact size,
and the thickness of pages in GSM

coz, no seller nearby nor in ma country, so online purchase
AceFace
View Profile
Veteran user
Ponta delgarda Azores
348 Posts

Profile of AceFace
I'm struggling to find any Sven notes for sale in the uk...any ideas anybody ?
magicinsight
View Profile
Inner circle
4306 Posts

Profile of magicinsight
I have ordered numerous Sven pads of various styles from Brett. In fact, I ordered several more last night. All of the pads have been excellent, and Brett provides V.I.P. customer service. I highly recommend Sven pads and Brett's service. His pads and service are second to none. Period.

Michael
“Belief matters more than truth. Every moment, belief in imaginary things alters lives while truth sits unnoticed and waits.”
—Hakim, Loreweaver
Stu Montgomery
View Profile
Veteran user
St Petersburg FL
354 Posts

Quote:
On Feb 26, 2017, AceFace wrote:

http://www.alakazam.co.uk/product-SvenPa......Two.html

Might be worth contacting Peter Nardi at Alakazam.
saysold1
View Profile
Eternal Order
10798 Posts

Profile of saysold1
Quote:
On Feb 26, 2017, Stu Montgomery wrote:
Quote:
On Feb 26, 2017, AceFace wrote:

http://www.alakazam.co.uk/product-SvenPa......Two.html

Might be worth contacting Peter Nardi at Alakazam.

EXCITING NEWS!

Alakazam will now have the most elegant SvenPad Mini's available *immediately* at the new price of about $20 per pair - the same as the copy Force Pads. The difference in workmanship between the two are obvious:

1. SvenPads have genuine Leatherette covers (not flimsy cardboard)
2. SvenPads are laser cut perfectly to 1/45"
3. SvenPads use REAL book-binding tape (not cheap duct tape like the Force Pads)
4. SvenPads use thicker pound paper
5. SvenPads are the originals in this style
6. SvenPads are made in the USA by hand
7. SvenPads are each hand checked and 100% guaranteed
8. SvenPads come with a 15 page book of full instructions + a custom routine by the late Bob Cassidy
9. SvenPads offers a Facebook users group with over 1000 members including Lior Manor, Marc Salem, Richard Osterlind, Marc Spelmann, Michael Murray, Justin Willman, Oz Pearlman and many more... all offering a sounding board for ideas and cool new cutting edge routines.
10. The new 325 page eXtreme SvenPad Supreme book is now available (PDF or hard cover) by mentalist John van der Linden offers 75+ routines. This book covers the entire lineup of the world famous SvenPads

Also Penguin Magic is finally NOW carrying the entire SvenPads line! They also offer the new black minis at $20 for a pair + all the other incredible offerings.

Support the originals! Why buy the copies when you can get the real thing for the same price?

Thanks again to all of you for your support.
Weddingmagician
View Profile
New user
81 Posts

Profile of Weddingmagician
Saysold1, I'm sure others are thinking the same, If Svenpads have dropped in price from $44 to $20 does that mean you have been taking advantage of everyone and overcharging?
Tom Cutts
View Profile
Staff
Northern CA
5931 Posts

Profile of Tom Cutts
Or does it mean that you had a gigantic order and decided to piggy back on that volume, investing your own capital, to make an even bigger order so large that the sheer volume drove down your costs making it possible to compare on cost with the low quality junk knockoff products?
jaizon
View Profile
Inner circle
By time you read this I will have
1554 Posts

Profile of jaizon
Quote:
On Mar 19, 2017, Weddingmagician wrote:
Saysold1, I'm sure others are thinking the same, If Svenpads have dropped in price from $44 to $20 does that mean you have been taking advantage of everyone and overcharging?

Is that your real concern? Do you really care about the economics? Or are you just trying to stir up some ****. How many have you bought?
PRINCE
View Profile
Inner circle
1448 Posts

Profile of PRINCE
Maybe because this beauty has just come out...
https://youtu.be/RbRC2ndhjk8
Weddingmagician
View Profile
New user
81 Posts

Profile of Weddingmagician
No reply from Saysold1?
Kaliix
View Profile
Inner circle
Connecticut
1990 Posts

Profile of Kaliix
Why should he have to? He can sell his products for whatever the market will bear. Products go through life cycles normally. When a product starts out and meets and untapped demand, the seller can charge a premium because demand is high and supply is low. If enough demand exists in the market, other providers will enter the market and increase the supply while lowering the cost. This happens all the time and is normal. As long as a transaction is mutually agreed upon at the time it is made, it matters not how the price may change in relation to the price paid when the transaction occurred. You buy time and exclusivity for the higher earlier price, that is the benefit of being an early adopter and again is what you would normally expect to happen.

Quote:
On Mar 28, 2017, Weddingmagician wrote:
No reply from Saysold1?
The greatest obstacle to discovery is not ignorance; it is the illusion of knowledge.
~Daniel J. Boorstin
saysold1
View Profile
Eternal Order
10798 Posts

Profile of saysold1
Just came in here. I don't pop in here now more then a few times a month.

It was a dumb troll bait question by new member "Weddingmagician" - and so there's nothing to respond to.

The SvenPads remain the highest quality and best selling for*ing utility device in the world.

Thanks for your support.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » The SvenPads (197 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..8..13..18..23..26~27~28~29~30~31~32 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.06 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL