The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » The SvenPads (197 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..6~7~8~9~10..15..19..23..27..30~31~32 [Next]
bunkyhenry
View Profile
Special user
NYC Metro
828 Posts

Profile of bunkyhenry
Quote:
On Nov 29, 2015, The Baldini wrote:
Why is it necessary to post that you just placed an order. I don't get that but I digress. I use this amazing device for trade show work as I've said in an earlier post but I've also been in search of the perfect effect for teenagers. I wanted an effect that gets them deeply involved and grabs their attention. This is one that will work for me. I've made up my pad to contain a list of the top video games. And on the force page I also added the lead character in the video game , to the force page. I would like to say thanks once again to Brett bringing this to the community.

Dave

Dave...
I am seriously considering buying this! Thought you would like to know. I will keep you updated.
wanderwizard
View Profile
Loyal user
221 Posts

Profile of wanderwizard
This looks just brilliant,I am just a hobbyist but they look so ordinary,I am gonna have a lot of fun with them.Will wit untill next week before ordering don't think its best time to order magic with the post so busy.
tgplano
View Profile
Special user
Ted Gillam
614 Posts

Profile of tgplano
I had a problem with one of my pads. I let Brett know and he took care of it faster than a speeding bullet. Express mailed me a replacement. Not only is the product good the customer service is even better.

A best buy.

Ted
Mentalism for the Metroplex
saysold1
View Profile
Eternal Order
Recovering Cafe addict with only
10798 Posts

Profile of saysold1
Quote:
On Dec 22, 2015, tgplano wrote:
I had a problem with one of my pads. I let Brett know and he took care of it faster than a speeding bullet. Express mailed me a replacement. Not only is the product good the customer service is even better.

A best buy.

Ted

Thanks so much Ted! Can't wait to hear how you use your SvenPads...

My goal has been to at least TRY to achieve the same kind of responsive service offered by my good friend Craig Filicetti at ProMystic - a big bar to approach no doubt - but to me he's the standard that I hold myself to.

On another exciting note, I will be announcing the release of the pocket sized non-gimmicked SvenPads next week via email - which will initially be available exclusively only to past customers.

Many SvenPad buyers had asked for some matching pads which could easily be switched for the gimmicked SvenPads and these will do the job beautifully - at a very fair price!

The non-gimmicked pads will have one small difference - the bar code on the back cover will say "Staples Memo Pad" (as opposed to OfficeMax) so the performer will instantly know which is which.

Watch your emails on Monday - and happy holidays to all of you guys and THANK YOU for your friendship and business Smile

Click here to view attached image.
Creator of The SvenPad Supreme(R) line of aerospace level quality, made in the USA utility props. https://svenpads.com/
DynaMix
View Profile
Inner circle
1146 Posts

Profile of DynaMix
I have to echo the above sentiments. Amazing customer service thus far, Brett personally helped me out when needed as well. Just a great all around experience!
rasmus
View Profile
Inner circle
Switzerland
1696 Posts

Profile of rasmus
Looks fantastic brett

can't wait to include this wonderful gem into my act:)

your fan and friend

rasmus

Smile Smile Smile Smile
A World without Magic is a World without Dreams and Hope:)

Creator of: STEEL (performed by Dynamo), X-RAY, Real Coin Bend (performed by Dynamo), Totally Crazy Bands, Rasmus Haunted Deck, MCF CARDS, Jawbreaker, CRAZY CARD CHANGE, POLTERGEIST, STEEL Stage Version,
X-RAY Stage Version
http://rasmusmagic.ch
Robert M
View Profile
Inner circle
2482 Posts

Profile of Robert M
Brett did an outstanding job on this.

I'm not quite sure how they made the pads so perfect, and I was in the printing business for 25 years.

They couldn't look more ordinary either - right down to the OfficeMax sticker on the back of the pad!

Robert
Mindpro
View Profile
Eternal Order
10604 Posts

Profile of Mindpro
The are absolutely excellent and it just keeps getting better and better. The ungimmicked ones can only elevate the possibilities. Great quality, professional level craftsmanship, fantastic customer serve and then a creator that is listening to the insights and needs of his customers and continues to go the additional steps to evolve this even greater? This is how a professional operates and contributes to the community. So impressed, well done!
RedDevil
View Profile
Inner circle
Deep South
1315 Posts

Profile of RedDevil
Brett, got my pads. They look gorgeous. I just want to confirm that the G-2 Pilots work well on them? At any rate, would you please add me to FB page? Thanks!
www.reddevilmentalism.com
F-F-U-L-Ri-F-F-Li-R-U-F-F
saysold1
View Profile
Eternal Order
10798 Posts

Profile of saysold1
Any gel ink pen seems to work beautifully. I've tried the Pentel G2 and even cheaper ones - all super.

Just don't use Sharpie please!

The SvenPad Facebook page is loaded with ideas. I just recorded a nice impromptu today at Venice beach CA with a different idea - will post when I have time. If anyone needs the FB link send me a PM.
Creator of The SvenPad Supreme(R) line of aerospace level quality, made in the USA utility props. https://svenpads.com/
The Baldini
View Profile
Inner circle
I some how pounded in
2445 Posts

Profile of The Baldini
Brett,
Your new concept in the video is absolutely brilliant. Thanks for sharing . The ending of the routine came as a huge surprise and it was again amazing.

Dave
Jean-Luc.R.
View Profile
Inner circle
QUEBEC - CANADA
1488 Posts

Profile of Jean-Luc.R.
Quote:
On Dec 27, 2015, The Baldini wrote:
Brett,
Your new concept in the video is absolutely brilliant. Thanks for sharing . The ending of the routine came as a huge surprise and it was again amazing.

Dave

which video ?
bowers
View Profile
Inner circle
Oakboro N.C.
7024 Posts

Profile of bowers
Brett
Could you post it here on the café.
As I am not a facebook member.
Todd
Robert M
View Profile
Inner circle
2482 Posts

Profile of Robert M
Quote:
On Dec 28, 2015, bowers wrote:
Brett
Could you post it here on the café.
As I am not a facebook member.
Todd

Yes, please. Thanks!

Robert
saysold1
View Profile
Eternal Order
10798 Posts

Profile of saysold1
Anyone that wants the Facebook link should have gotten it in the initial email I send out with every order.

***Just send me a PM if any of you want the Facebook link Smile

The SvenPad Supreme group is not a private (closed) group - so to protect secrets I would rather send the link to anyone that buys the SvenPads or requests the link from me here.

****Also the NEW non-gimmicked SvenPads are now finally available and on sale here at a VERY fair price for a pair: http://www.phoenixmentalist.com/the-svenpad/

The shipping price for the new SvenPad non-gimmicked SvenPads are the same as other single order products in the past - so I would encourage anyone (especially for international customers) to combine any items with other Sven goodies that you might need (or a re-order) so the total shipping pricing makes sense Smile

Thanks again for all of your support!
saysold1
View Profile
Eternal Order
10798 Posts

Profile of saysold1
Quote:
On Dec 28, 2015, Jean-Luc.R. wrote:
Quote:
On Dec 27, 2015, The Baldini wrote:
Brett,

Dave

which video ?

Here you go - taken at Venice Beach this past weekend.

Still working on it so it is at a rough stage, but I like the idea of using blank pages.

Also I showed the female spectator the all blank pages at the END but the camera missed it... and I was using the new non-gimmicked SvenPad which I switched out in my back pocket:

Jmolomagic
View Profile
Veteran user
Victorville
332 Posts

Profile of Jmolomagic
How many pads come in a single order of the SvenPads? Is it 2 or 4?
Jonathan Molo
360-989-6602
www.JonathanMolo.com
saysold1
View Profile
Eternal Order
10798 Posts

Profile of saysold1
The SvenPads are sold in pairs of 2.

You can also order a quad set of 4 pocket size.

Once you order a set you become a member of the SvenClub which offers benefits to prior purchasers including the possibility of ordering a single SvenReplace pad and early announcements. Other benefits will be offered in the future.

Feel free to PM or email me with any questions. I've been buried to my ears with orders all day since morning and I'm typing this at the post office right now.

Hope that helps! All options for ordering show on the pull down menu including the new non-gimmicked SvenPads:

http://www.phoenixmentalist.com/the-svenpad/
The Baldini
View Profile
Inner circle
I some how pounded in
2445 Posts

Profile of The Baldini
Brett. What quarter effect did you do for them before The Sven Pad effect, which I still feel was amazing .
saysold1
View Profile
Eternal Order
10798 Posts

Profile of saysold1
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » The SvenPads (197 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..6~7~8~9~10..15..19..23..27..30~31~32 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.05 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL