The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » The SvenPads (197 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..13~14~15~16~17..30~31~32 [Next]
Karl M
View Profile
Inner circle
1276 Posts

Profile of Karl M
Can this be watched form the U.K.?
johndevacmaker
View Profile
Special user
648 Posts

Profile of johndevacmaker
Please advise do you get 2 pads or 2x 2pads
Love this (as I do the BIP book) but you can make this your own
saysold1
View Profile
Eternal Order
Recovering Cafe addict with only
10798 Posts

Profile of saysold1
Quote:
On Feb 8, 2016, Karl M wrote:
Can this be watched form the U.K.?

No idea - maybe?

The pre-taped show will be shown in Phoenix today at 11am MST on channel 3 and in Los Angeles at 11am as well.

This live stream link might work - no promises:
http://m.ustream.tv/channel/arizona-news
Creator of The SvenPad Supreme(R) line of aerospace level quality, made in the USA utility props. https://svenpads.com/
saysold1
View Profile
Eternal Order
10798 Posts

Profile of saysold1
Quote:
On Feb 8, 2016, johndevacmaker wrote:
Please advise do you get 2 pads or 2x 2pads
Love this (as I do the BIP book) but you can make this your own

You get 2 SvenPads (a pair) or a quad set contains 4.

Espresso not included.
Creator of The SvenPad Supreme(R) line of aerospace level quality, made in the USA utility props. https://svenpads.com/
saysold1
View Profile
Eternal Order
10798 Posts

Profile of saysold1
Check this out!

Happy Valentines Day Smile

Click here to view attached image.
videoman
View Profile
Inner circle
6750 Posts

Profile of videoman
The first time I ever saw Oz was on some of the early Penguin demo videos.
He was fine, but to be honest, he never really impressed me too much (not claiming I would be any better at all.)
Cut to a few years later and he shows up on AGT in a stylish suit and performing mentalism.
Loved all of his peformances and he was definitely my favorite of that season.
Now I'm a big fan and think he's a terrific performer.
I think I may have to get me one of those suits! Smile (and probably a SvenPad as well)
jaizon
View Profile
Inner circle
By time you read this I will have
1554 Posts

Profile of jaizon
Here's an idea I am using for a SvenPad during pre-show. Think Karmilovich's Target Number or Michael's idea for challenging words. Either will work. Add in a small locked box that is visible and untouched during your entire routine. Inside is a sealed envelope with a description of your spec and the number or word. I think you can all work out the scripting for this. Can even be a closer. Enjoy.

Preston
emyers99
View Profile
Inner circle
Columbus, Ohio
4748 Posts

Profile of emyers99
Oz is the man. His first two penguin lectures are the best penguin lectures to date.

The sven pads are fantastic and deserving of the praise. I picked up two at the magi fest and will be ordering 4 more. Quality is top notch and no one would ever suspect anything tricky looking at these. Highly recommended (from a very jaded guy that pretty much hates everything).
Justin Lewis
View Profile
Special user
981 Posts

Profile of Justin Lewis
Quote:
On Feb 8, 2016, jaizon wrote:
Here's an idea I am using for a SvenPad during pre-show. Think Karmilovich's Target Number or Michael's idea for challenging words. Either will work. Add in a small locked box that is visible and untouched during your entire routine. Inside is a sealed envelope with a description of your spec and the number or word. I think you can all work out the scripting for this. Can even be a closer. Enjoy.

Preston

Sneaky Sneaky.. 😉
“The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it.”- Anonymous
Michael Dustman
View Profile
Inner circle
Columbus, Ohio
1223 Posts

Profile of Michael Dustman
Just watched both of Oz's bits on the show home page. Very nice routine using the pad.
saysold1
View Profile
Eternal Order
10798 Posts

Profile of saysold1
Chessmann
View Profile
Inner circle
4247 Posts

Profile of Chessmann
My guess would be that, in part, he didn't have a great deal of preparation time in doing those effects for the video demos, but it was fine for what Penguin needed. Naturally, I'm sure he has grown as a performer since then, but I suspect that he may have been better at that time than the Penguin demos showed.

Quote:
On Feb 8, 2016, videoman wrote:
The first time I ever saw Oz was on some of the early Penguin demo videos.
He was fine, but to be honest, he never really impressed me too much (not claiming I would be any better at all.)
Cut to a few years later and he shows up on AGT in a stylish suit and performing mentalism.
Loved all of his peformances and he was definitely my favorite of that season.
Now I'm a big fan and think he's a terrific performer.
I think I may have to get me one of those suits! Smile (and probably a SvenPad as well)
My ex-cat was named "Muffin". "Vomit" would be a better name for her. AKA "The Evil Ball of Fur".
saysold1
View Profile
Eternal Order
10798 Posts

Profile of saysold1
Oz cut his teeth doing literally hundreds of corporate and celebrity gigs - with all kinds of people.

With that kind of 767 flight time (and some marathon running just for fun) - he sharpened his skills and grew as a performer big time.

I like his persona a lot.
saysold1
View Profile
Eternal Order
10798 Posts

Profile of saysold1
Quote:
On Feb 8, 2016, jaizon wrote:

Preston

Fantastic idea Preston.

Target # is killer.
saysold1
View Profile
Eternal Order
10798 Posts

Profile of saysold1
EXCITING NEWS!

Now in stock the all new SvenPad Mini with classy matte BLACK covers!

WOW!

I just picked up a small supply of just 100 of these today and man did these come out gorgeous...

The covers use a brand new more robust & durable material in a textured matte black finish, and my manufacturer was all smiles when he showed them to me today as they totally exceeded all expectations.

They are now available to order but my guess is this first batch will be snapped up fast.

These new SvenPads have a smaller 3 x 4.5' tall footprint compared with the most popular pocket size. These mini's have the same groovy & innocent OfficeMax bar code label on the back.

The whole idea for this new version was because of customer suggestions from Dave & Chris - (one suggested a smaller footprint and the other suggested a James Bond black). Thank you!

VERY LIMITED SUPPLIES!

Click here to view attached image.
bowers
View Profile
Inner circle
Oakboro N.C.
7024 Posts

Profile of bowers
These are sweet looking Brett.
Justin Lewis
View Profile
Special user
981 Posts

Profile of Justin Lewis
These pads are an amazing tool! I'll
Never make them again!! Ordering more!!!
“The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it.”- Anonymous
TheGreatRaymondo
View Profile
Special user
Manchester, England
969 Posts

Profile of TheGreatRaymondo
Quote:
On Nov 22, 2015, RNK wrote:
Quote:
On Nov 22, 2015, Sven Rygh wrote:
Quote:
On Nov 22, 2015, RNK wrote:

Oh, I'm sure Brett isn't doing this for free,lol. I don't think anyone would sell something if they weren't making a profit.

As I said, anyone can make these for much much cheaper and it will work.

I won't even think of asking what your intention with all your posts on this thread is (actually I don't care), but you have of course the right to come foreward with your opinions.

Now, would you please step back, you have made your point.

Sorry Sven. But this is a growing problem in the industry in such that re-worked ideas being sold and hyped as "the must have" or in this case ,"a game changer'. Sorry, but this is not a game changer in mentalism.

Do you ever have a good word to say a about anything or anyone RNK?
You strike me as a pretty sad individual who always looks for the negative in everything and usually finds it.
We are inclined to believe those whom we do not know because they have not yet deceived us...
saysold1
View Profile
Eternal Order
10798 Posts

Profile of saysold1
That was long (eons) ago at the beginning of this thread in November and I forgive any naysayers - all.

The truth will set you free. The proof is in the pads.
jaizon
View Profile
Inner circle
By time you read this I will have
1554 Posts

Profile of jaizon
There are so many ways to use these (other than what you've seen Oz do). Trust me, these are a lethal weapon if you put your mind to thinking about what you can accomplish using them.

Preston
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » The SvenPads (197 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..13~14~15~16~17..30~31~32 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.04 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL