The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » A magician won't tell you this... (11 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
shg_123
View Profile
New user
Coffey, MO
63 Posts

Profile of shg_123
Everything I've read here are the truest things I've ever read
MagieByAntony
View Profile
New user
33 Posts

Profile of MagieByAntony
26: You couldn't believe the number of hours I practice just to show you this piece of magic...

27: You could believe even less the number of hours I THOUGHT about practicing this piece of magic before showing you!
".... He has become a past master in his profession. He can laugh at luck and defy the law of chance. His fortune is literally at his finger ends....."
~S.W. Erdnase
RC
View Profile
Regular user
112 Posts

Profile of RC
28: If you knew how much money I spent on "magic" over the years, you'd suggest I get help.
ymumagic
View Profile
Regular user
115 Posts

Profile of ymumagic
On #2, Do you really feel that you are always not saying the truth?

I try my hardest to either avoid questions or answering in a round-about manner, but I don't usually lie as far as I'm aware.
Peej
View Profile
New user
29 Posts

Profile of Peej
29. The essence of magic is not to fool but to entertain.
PeterOwens
View Profile
New user
Glasgow
62 Posts

Profile of PeterOwens
30. Telling the spectator that they could have chosen "any" card or telling them "you could have stopped me anywhere in the deck" when they had no choice to begin with.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » A magician won't tell you this... (11 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL