The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » 52 Shades Of Red V2 - By Shin Lim (5 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2~3~4 [Next]
Titanas
View Profile
V.I.P.
1995 Posts

Profile of Titanas
"Usually I write a few words in my posts, here I am totally speechless.
If you only have to do one thing today, watch this trailer - Titanas"

Description:
"Shin Lim's card magic is so stunningly visual it looks like CGI special effects. His magic is fresh and inspiring.
52 shades of red is the best routine there is."
- Dynamo (Dynamo currently opens his stage show with 52 Shades of Red)

"Shin is a true master of deception. He's filled with poetry and elegance in every movement. I love him."
- Lennart Green
(Shin Lim closed the Illusionist Broadway show with this routine)

Description:
Two years ago Shin Lim released 52 Shades of Red. It has since took the world by storm.
Magicians all over the world have been performing this ground breaking routine.

The greatly anticipated continuation of 52 Shades of Red is now available!

Get Ready for 52V2

You will receive;

Gaffed deck and gimmicks:
A fully gaffed deck (some assembly required) and extra gimmicks needed to perform the full 52SOR routines and effects.

Instructional Streaming tutorial:
Over 3 hours of intense teaching! Shin goes over his entire act in great detail and teaches you every move,
method and nuance that goes into his live performance...
The priceless information included in this package has been tested through hundreds of performances worldwide.

Bonus Effects:
Shin also goes over all the effects seen in the official 52 shades trailer. Though these are "bonus" effects,
these effects alone are worth the price of the DVD.
*TV rights ARE included for the "bonus" effects!

Bonus Effects:
Misprint: This idea allows you to show what appears to be a misprinted card and in an instant(under your complete control)
you cause the card to warp back to its normal self

Small to Big: The magician shows a miniature deck of cards, and in an instant it vanishes and al your holding in your hand
is a regular single playing card (an idea contributed by Chris Severson)

Multiple Change: Change the backs of a single playing card in the open 4 times. Its quick, fast, bold, and insanely visual

Multiple cards vanish: Cause a packet of cards to either turn into just a single card or vanish altogether.

Picasso: An idea by both Tom Elderfield and Shin Lim, the magician is able to slowly paint the back of a playing card, bit by bit.
Everything is done in the open and there are no angle issues.

Box Color change 2.0: A very angle proof and practical box color change (an idea contributed by Nevin Sanchez)

Flap Cards: Shin Lim personally teaches you his take on the flap cards, and how he believes it’s an improved version from the classic flap cards.

Get ready to go on a journey that will change your technique, thinking, and philosophy on card magic.
Explore your own path of card routining with the Second Edition of 52 Shades of Red.

Shin Lim has performed his 52 Shades Routine all over the globe. He closed "The Illusionist" Broadway show with it as well.

*Television rights for Shin Lim's 52 Shades of Red / 52V2 / 52SOR routine are not included in this package.
For Television rights please contact management of Shin Lim.

*Television rights for Shin Lim's bonus effects ARE included in this package.

Info:
http://www.murphysmagic.com/product.aspx?id=56427

Trailer:

Best regards,
Titanas
Product Developer @ Murphys Magic Supplies
Cole Gross
View Profile
Elite user
Fresno, CA
437 Posts

Profile of Cole Gross
This is available for Preorder at Hocus Pocus, and we are offering Free WORLDWIDE Shipping for all Preorders. The link is available here:

http://www.hocus-pocus.com/magicshop/?p=32185

- Cole
Cole
Hocus Pocus Magic
Toll Free: 800-407-4040
www.hocus-pocus.com
seanksutton
View Profile
Veteran user
331 Posts

Profile of seanksutton
Multiple card change, multiple card vanish, and Picasso look beautiful.
Cole Gross
View Profile
Elite user
Fresno, CA
437 Posts

Profile of Cole Gross
Also, I just received confirmation that this will be shipping out on December 1, 2015. So there won't be much of a wait which is always great. If you have any other questions about this release let me know.

Cole
Cole
Hocus Pocus Magic
Toll Free: 800-407-4040
www.hocus-pocus.com
pegasus
View Profile
Eternal Order
United Kingdom
10537 Posts

Profile of pegasus
(some assembly required)
Hmm. Wonder how much exactly. This has me worried somewhat.
James Conti
View Profile
Elite user
My mum isn't too pleased about my
425 Posts

Profile of James Conti
I'm curious as to what has changed about the actual 52 Shades of Red routine, is it the same as the original DVD? Does he teach the full routine from the live China performance (which he didn't on the original DVD), or is it changed slightly?
Check out my teenage point of view magic reviews here:
http://ireviewmagic.weebly.com

Watch my reviews here - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVbu_9bC71_H8BYM8YL9geg
Legendary Wizard
View Profile
Inner circle
The Wizard , The Legend 162,885,947,3659,
1695 Posts

Profile of Legendary Wizard
The price is some difference from the original 52 shades of red , what's included more in this version ? More gimmicks ?
" Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one " ...

- Albert Einstein
paw
View Profile
Loyal user
265 Posts

Profile of paw
Hey Guys –
The deck has changed a bit. Shin teaches everything in the act. Also, (and for some people this is a huge thing) Television rights are included in the price for ALL bonus material. You still have to ask permission from Shin to perform his 52 shades act (Television rights are not included for 52 Shades). However there is a LOT of bonus material on 52V2.

Happy Thanksgiving!

p
MagicBrent
View Profile
Inner circle
2574 Posts

Profile of MagicBrent
What's the skill level required here?
ash2arani
View Profile
Special user
923 Posts

Profile of ash2arani
This looks really great. While I did not get the original, I may very well invest in this.

Just a question, does this teach all the material from the original 52 Shades of Red as well as the new bonus material? Or is this considered a sequel that builds on the material from the original?
GAMJoker
View Profile
Loyal user
Bad language skills confirmed in
224 Posts

Profile of GAMJoker
Quote:
On Nov 25, 2015, ash2arani wrote:
This looks really great. While I did not get the original, I may very well invest in this.

Just a question, does this teach all the material from the original 52 Shades of Red as well as the new bonus material? Or is this considered a sequel that builds on the material from the original?

Because it's a pre-order I guess noone can tell it for 100%, but because of the description of the DVD I would say yes:

"Instructional Streaming tutorial:
Over 3 hours of intense teaching! Shin goes over his entire act in great detail and teaches you every move,
method and nuance that goes into his live performance...
The priceless information included in this package has been tested through hundreds of performances worldwide. "
ReviewerMaster
View Profile
Veteran user
307 Posts

Profile of ReviewerMaster
Full version. Looks beautiful!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sfn6TDaBG7g
ReviewerMaster
View Profile
Veteran user
307 Posts

Profile of ReviewerMaster
Wait.. I bought the exact same trick quite some time ago. Here - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_xT9Pn6LI2s
Looks the same. It's been a while and took me a few seconds to register.
AaronishMagic
View Profile
Special user
635 Posts

Profile of AaronishMagic
The trick has been my close up card finale for years. I bought the WTF when it first came out from Hocus Pocus maybe 6 or 7 years ago. This was huge back then. The working looks exactly the same. I remember the blank card version was also taught on the original version.
pegasus
View Profile
Eternal Order
United Kingdom
10537 Posts

Profile of pegasus
Quote:
On Nov 26, 2015, ReviewerMaster wrote:
Full version. Looks beautiful!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sfn6TDaBG7g

Well it's quite obvious what you're getting from this demo. Nothing groundbreaking at all. Does look good though. However, just another heavily gimmicked deck to carry around.
paw
View Profile
Loyal user
265 Posts

Profile of paw
Hey Guys -

52V2 is now shipping! Smile

Patrick
danskefogden
View Profile
New user
63 Posts

Profile of danskefogden
Its on way to me, I looking so forward get it.
Saturn UK
View Profile
Inner circle
2654 Posts

Profile of Saturn UK
It's due with us tomorrow, I'm having one myself I loved the first version, the new bonus parts on this look great.
www.saturnmagic.co.uk

#theshopwithstock Pleased to be different!

FACEBOOK: www.facebook.com/saturnmagic.co.uk
danskefogden
View Profile
New user
63 Posts

Profile of danskefogden
But is everything from v1 in v2?
Saturn UK
View Profile
Inner circle
2654 Posts

Profile of Saturn UK
I believe so and more.
www.saturnmagic.co.uk

#theshopwithstock Pleased to be different!

FACEBOOK: www.facebook.com/saturnmagic.co.uk
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » 52 Shades Of Red V2 - By Shin Lim (5 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2~3~4 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.05 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL