The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » A tangled web we weave... » » Hocus Pocus Round Table (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

ddyment
View Profile
Inner circle
Gibsons, BC, Canada
2501 Posts

Profile of ddyment
For those of you who may still have a few moments of extra time in your days, yet another magic bulletin board system has opened for business.
You'll find it at
http://www.hpmagic.com/,
though there's not yet much there. Attractively done, however, and a lot faster than the Cafe since the move. Smile

... Doug
The Deceptionary :: Elegant, Literate, Contemporary Mentalism ... and More :: (order "Calculated Thoughts" from Vanishing Inc.)
Victor Brisbin
View Profile
Elite user
Washington, DC / NOVA
432 Posts

Profile of Victor Brisbin
I'm not sure that speed has been an issue for me, as a former Evelyn Wood student. But now as a "Grammar Host" (my Mom is so proud), I tend to read most everyone's posts relatively slowly and carefully. More bulletin boards? Great. Look for content over packaging. In the meantime, please continue to share meaningful dialogue here at The Magic Cafe.
Best, Vic Smile
"It is better to practice a little than talk a lot." - Muso Kokushi
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » A tangled web we weave... » » Hocus Pocus Round Table (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL