The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Rostami Magic's BEST BLACK FRIDAY SALE EVER!! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Greg Rostami
View Profile
V.I.P.
Skynet will become self-aware in
2871 Posts

Profile of Greg Rostami
Hello friends,

Three days only ...
Save up to 50% on ALL Rostami Magic's pro products!
(sale ends Nov. 30th 2015)

Inject - $39.99 (regularly $50)
RA - $12.99 (regularly $25)
teleFoto - $24.99 (regularly $50)
Supa Thump - $24.99 (regularly $50)
iPredict Pro - $49.99 (regularly $100)

iOS:
https://itunes.apple.com/us/developer/gr......31480973

Android:
https://play.google.com/store/search?q=rostami+magic

Inject videos:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3AzAS7_D......AZl2Ec3V

RA video:
http://youtu.be/RqpCRUDN8Ak

teleFoto video:
http://youtu.be/DRNcG_u7cT8?t=10m27s

Supa Thump video:
http://youtu.be/tkHd-GJr4ZM?t=4m36s

iPredict Pro video:
http://youtu.be/xAV9x9cpWMw

Happy Black Friday,
Greg Rostami
MitchCECG
View Profile
New user
New Egypt NJ
10 Posts

Profile of MitchCECG
I would not purchase anything else from Greg Rostami. I have sent this email to others from Magic Live and it speaks for itself....

I do not know about anyone else… But I would like to hear from you.
Greg Rostami promised at Magic Live and in an email on 8/12/2015 that
“Thank you for purchasing Supa Thump at Magic Live.
You will be receiving a free copy of our latest app, Inject, once it becomes available on the app store.”

Well Inject has been available for a long while and I still do not have it. I have written to Greg numerous times and received no response.

Further I have Iperdict plus and it has not worked correctly since I got it. At Magic Live he promised to solve the issue and it still does not work. So 4 months later I get no response to emails.

Please let me know if you are having the same experience.

Respectfully submitted
Magic Mitch
If I had a son he would be a son of a Mitch

Chairman of SAM Special Education Program
New Jersey Deputy Assembly 181
Life Member 378
Greg Rostami
View Profile
V.I.P.
2871 Posts

Profile of Greg Rostami
Hi Mitch,

I'm so sorry if your emails have not been answered.

Over the last few months, my account with iTunes has had a problem where I can not use promo codes to give away apps.
I have already contacted Apple about this problem, but they still don't have a solution. Smile

Hence, the reason why it's been impossible for me to give anyone copies of any of my apps without them purchasing it.

I wish I had told you about this problem earlier so that it wouldn't get to this point.

If you give me your email address, I will gift you a copy of Inject now, so that you can start using it immediately.
Furthermore, I give anyone that asks my personal mobile number so that you can call me about any questions.

Many of my customers will attest to how reachable I am by phone.

The issue with iPredict+ is Google had a free service that allowed iPredict+ to work with text messages.
Google has stopped that service, hence the text message part does not work.
During Magic Live, we thought we had a solution, but I'm afraid that solution did not work.
The voicemail features of iPredict+ still work.

On the other hand, iPredict Pro uses Twilio (which is NOT a free service) and both the text and voicemail features of iPredict Pro work perfectly.

Once again, I sincerely apologize about this delay.
I will send your copy of Inject, as soon as you PM/email me your email address.

Greg Rostami
cardlover
View Profile
Regular user
170 Posts

Profile of cardlover
I have the Android version,and IPredict+ has not worked for a very long time.
It will open,but as soon as you hit contact,message comes up..

Unfortunately iPredict+ has stopped
REPORT OK

It is unusable. I would love the pro version,but it's too risky to invest. At least to me. Comes a point,where you realize operating systems change all the time and you never know how long you may actually be able to use many of these apps.
I like the creativity of some of these apps,but even 50% off is not gonna cut it for me. Others are having the same problem with iPredict+ as me,so considering it is still not fixed,tells me it could happen with any app of this nature.
From what I have seen so far,I don't think I would ever want to get into the magic app business.

I get all updates from Android,and would never go back word's on my phone for an app,if that is the only solution..
MitchCECG
View Profile
New user
New Egypt NJ
10 Posts

Profile of MitchCECG
For all that are interested. Greg did get back to me after posting to this forum. He finally did make good on his word and supplied Inject. We had a friendly conversation and agreed to help each other in future. We have reached an understanding about the issues I have expressed.

Although he has an explanation for Ipredict + a developer should not be dependent on a service that might not be there in future. This is where we have a difference in philosophy. I own a computer consulting firm and I make sure that I am running my own server banks for my clients and I am only dependent on a provider for internet connectivity. I also make sure I am backed up in multiple locations in case of a failure in one location. Anyway Iperdict + as Greg pointed out was only about $10. He suggested I purchase Iperdict pro for $100. Greg has now offered for anyone that has bought I predict+ and purchased the pro version if you send him proof of both purchases he will refund the price paid for Ipredict +

I also am developing products for our community (see www.projectenigmamagic.com ) so I suggest that you guide yourselves based on the experiences expressed in the forums and draw your own conclusion.

At this point I will not endorse or disparage his products.

Respectfully submitted
Magic Mitch
If I had a son he would be a son of a Mitch

Chairman of SAM Special Education Program
New Jersey Deputy Assembly 181
Life Member 378
Fligmupple
View Profile
New user
This account will expire in
83 Posts

Profile of Fligmupple
I will now take over the disparagement of his product.

Android users, I advise you against purchasing teleFoto until the major problem is fixed.

I have been unable to perform teleFoto (which in my opinion is the best magic app) for 6+ months now. The issue is related to vibration codes on Android devices. Mr. Rostami has been aware of the issue since mid-June.

Again... any Android users who are thinking of purchasing telePhoto, note that it currently DOES NOT WORK PROPERLY as advertised via the vibration method (although it does work correctly if you look at the phone screen during a performance).
Paul S Wingham
View Profile
Inner circle
1378 Posts

Profile of Paul S Wingham
I sadly just let the domain name I used for telefoto lapse. Just don't feel confident using it anymore.
Greg Rostami
View Profile
V.I.P.
2871 Posts

Profile of Greg Rostami
I use teleFoto ALL the time.

On my iPhone, using the latest OS, everything (including the vibration codes) works perfectly.

The problem with the Android version is the short and long vibration codes are currently not working.
We will be releasing a solution for the Android version ... it was a more difficult solution than what we had anticipated.

Please, don't tell everyone in a public forum that something doesn't work, when in fact it does.
I'll be happy to talk on the phone with anyone who's having any problems with teleFoto.

I will guarantee that everything (other than the Android problem above) works perfectly as advertised.

Happy New Year,
Greg Rostami
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Rostami Magic's BEST BLACK FRIDAY SALE EVER!! (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL