The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » From TKG creator, Comes, Witch Hazel- NOW AVAILABLE! (5 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
afinemesh
View Profile
Inner circle
Senseless gibberish that amounts to
2621 Posts

Profile of afinemesh
Quote:
On Dec 3, 2015, Mind Guerrilla wrote:
Quote:
On Dec 3, 2015, afinemesh wrote:
Quote:
On Dec 3, 2015, Mind Guerrilla wrote:

I'm thinking it might be good to have an ungimmicked version that could be switched in and out. If I were a spec, I'd be itching to play with Witch Hazel to see if I could make the magic repeat itself. What do the rest of you think?

One's presentation and audience management will eliminate the need for this. . .

You mean, like, hold it out of reach if someone at the seance table makes a grab for it? Smile

As I stated, audience management is key. The people I perform for don't "make a grab" for my props. They respect them and keep their hands to themselves. That's the way I set it up.

However, as Gary states, letting them handle it is also an option. It's simply another form of audience management. There's that pesky concept again.

But hey, if you wanna get another bottle that's exactly the same, (just not gimmicked) and switch it for the gimmicked one, go for it! Seems like an awful lotta trouble to me.

Sorry, no youtube video to explain what I mean. Just senseless gibberish.
"I've always been mental, I'm sure of it" Boris Pocus Smile

"Someday we'll look back on this and it will all seem funny". . .Bruce Springsteen
Godzilla
View Profile
Inner circle
Tied & Untied Witches on
5316 Posts

Profile of Godzilla
I think Godzilla's post was sarcasm ! Smile
"If you watch Godzilla backwards, it's about a big ass lizard who helps rebuild a half burnt-down city, then moonwalks back into the ocean"
reese
View Profile
Inner circle
of Hell
1332 Posts

Profile of reese
Is the bottle not able to be examined by the spec? The description of the effect/item says it can be.
afinemesh
View Profile
Inner circle
Senseless gibberish that amounts to
2621 Posts

Profile of afinemesh
Quote:
On Dec 3, 2015, reese wrote:
Is the bottle not able to be examined by the spec? The description of the effect/item says it can be.

It can. . .
"I've always been mental, I'm sure of it" Boris Pocus Smile

"Someday we'll look back on this and it will all seem funny". . .Bruce Springsteen
Merlinsmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Daly City, CA
1606 Posts

Profile of Merlinsmagic
Recieved mine this morning on my way out, such a simple small ominously mysterious bottle !!
It made me smile when I opened up the well packed box & removed the contents. The bottle is SO convincingly well created !! Having a little xmas party Sat at a friends, might have to bring this 😊

It also looks a perfect mate next to my TKG, these are both true works of art effects!!
Eddie Garland
View Profile
Inner circle
Hells Kitchen, New York City
4207 Posts

Profile of Eddie Garland
All around impressive offering.
I enjoy the entire spirit surrounding this mysterious object and I'm certain spectators will enjoy seeing the spirit inside.

This is an excellent bizarre storytelling prop.
Winks
View Profile
Special user
Arizona
753 Posts

Profile of Winks
It blew my socks off when Steve "performed" it for me (nice being so close to him and Bobby Hasbun and counting them as friends so I can see their stuff in person). I plan on doing a further review down in the crypt, but suffice it to say this, along with Prof BC's More Ghost and Spectre are the highlights of my magic purchases this year past. Steve's Witch Hazel will go really well with either of those, too. Excellent!! Smile
Sean Xem
View Profile
Loyal user
New York
235 Posts

Profile of Sean Xem
Just picked this up and am really impressed with the premise and quality of props.

One of the most unique items I own for my bizarre collection
JAlenS
View Profile
Inner circle
Utah
1528 Posts

Profile of JAlenS
I acquired one from a Café member recently and wish I had ordered when it came out. Lol. I grew up in the Tx panhandle and my grandmother and her siblings were children in the Oklahoma panhandle when those storms rolled through so I can ellaborate on the backstory and how I came into possession of it.
Very special effect for this area.

Just thought I'd chime in.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » From TKG creator, Comes, Witch Hazel- NOW AVAILABLE! (5 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL