We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hello from Virginia (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

magicwilly
View Profile

0 Posts

Profile of magicwilly
I'm an Okie living in Norfolk, VA. I practiced magic since I was about 6. I even did a few small shows at bowling alleys and such when I was in my teens. Then I discovered partying and chasing girls and dropped magic. Forward many years I'm married with two beautiful daughters 10 & 2 when a tornado hit our home in Moore, OK May 20th 2013. We moved to Virginia and rebuilt. During that time my parents were trying to find anything to provide us (we lost pretty much everything) and came across some of my old Johnson Coin tricks, sponge balls, BoBo's coin book, and Mark Wilson's classic book. I did a few tricks for my girls and they loved them. I have been building up my collection over the last year and I'm planning to do shows for some local children's charities here with my older daughter (my assistant) now 12.

Anyhow, I'm looking forward to some great advice. I'm an old novice just getting back into it. Thanks for reading!
Mary Mowder
View Profile
Inner circle
Sacramento / Elk Grove, CA
3649 Posts

Profile of Mary Mowder
Welcome magicwilly,

One door is blown away and another one opens. I'm not really taking your catastrophe lightly but it is nice that some good came of it.

It is wonderful that you are getting your Daughter involved. She is old enough to be a Magic partner as well as an assistant. That can double your sneaky powers (not that assistants aren't sneaky and helpful too).

I look forward to your posts.

-Mary Mowder
HarryB
View Profile
Regular user
South Texas
127 Posts

Profile of HarryB
I got hooked again when my son found my C&B set that I had long forgotten about. I know the story. Welcome from a newb.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hello from Virginia (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL