The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » PRO-MEGA - A Blockbuster Multiple Location Routine for Parlor, Platform or Stage by Scott F. Guinn (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Scott F. Guinn
View Profile
Inner circle
"Great Scott!" aka "Palms of Putty" & "Poof Daddy G"
6583 Posts

Profile of Scott F. Guinn
Hello, my friends!

I just finished another new magic eBook, PRO-MEGA, explaining my multiple card location act for stand-up shows. This will be available shortly on my page at Lybrary.com, THE premiere site for quality magic eBooks. Price is $12.50. Do us both a favor and snag this one--it's a real killer!

"Scott F. Guinn is well-known in the magic community as one of our finest close-up and stand-up performers." - Aldo Colombini

"I've said it before and I'll say it again, Scott is hands-down one of the best magic authors to ever slam a noun against a verb!" -Shane Causer

Scott F. Guinn tips every detail of PRO-MEGA, his blockbuster multiple location routine for parlor, platform and stage!
Seven audience participants each freely select and sign a card. The cards are lost in the deck and then each card is found in a progressively more impossible way. The amazement and amusement grow to an unbelievable crescendo with the revelation of the last card, which has been in full view in an impossible location since before the show began!

Scott is a seasoned pro who has used this pet routine in his professional performing repertoire for decades, often as the closer of his act. It can also be performed standalone, as a 12-15-minute act unto itself. It has comedy, drama, suspense and STRONG magic, making it a routine that your audience will remember long after the show.

Scott includes two optional (and hilarious) additional phases. He also explains all the necessary sleights and moves, as well as the philosophy behind the routine. Best of all, like most of Scott's material, PRO-MEGA is easy to do, but it will garner laughs, gasps, and enthusiastic applause from your audiences! Get PRO-MEGA today, and give your audiences what they really want--entertaining magic!

52 Pages with 68 photos accompanying the text. Available at http://www.lybrary.com/scott-f-guinn-m-235.html

(Keep watching for several new eBooks from me in the coming weeks.)

Click here to view attached image.
"Love God, laugh more, spend more time with the ones you love, play with children, do good to those in need, and eat more ice cream. There is more to life than magic tricks." - Scott F. Guinn
My Lybrary Page
Scott F. Guinn
View Profile
Inner circle
"Great Scott!" aka "Palms of Putty" & "Poof Daddy G"
6583 Posts

Profile of Scott F. Guinn
Just FYI:

We've reduced the price of Pro-Mega from $12.50 to $10, to match my other single-routine ebooks. If you've been holding off on this because of the price, now's your chance to save a little dough and get it!
"Love God, laugh more, spend more time with the ones you love, play with children, do good to those in need, and eat more ice cream. There is more to life than magic tricks." - Scott F. Guinn
My Lybrary Page
Darrin Cook
View Profile
Special user
621 Posts

Profile of Darrin Cook
I've actually seen Great Scott perform this. It's a very strong routine that just keeps building.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » PRO-MEGA - A Blockbuster Multiple Location Routine for Parlor, Platform or Stage by Scott F. Guinn (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL