The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Table hoppers & party strollers » » What are your favorite mentalism effect to perform table hopping? (27 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6 [Next]
Chano
View Profile
New user
54 Posts

Profile of Chano
Personally, I'm a huge fan of the Center Tear. I also like a quick version of Card Calling. I'd be curious to hear if anyone does PK touches for table hopping.
shg_123
View Profile
New user
Coffey, MO
71 Posts

Profile of shg_123
I usually have them do a drawing on a business card then do a peak and then "read their mind"
chrislomas
View Profile
Regular user
Coningsby, Lincs
129 Posts

Profile of chrislomas
Powerball 60 again. Its a great little effect, packs small and I rsrely leave the house with out it.
MagicalAlex
View Profile
New user
51 Posts

Profile of MagicalAlex
Center tears all the way!
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
21245 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
50 posts now he can get into the restricted sections and we will never see him again.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
slyhand
View Profile
Inner circle
Good ole Virginia
1908 Posts

Profile of slyhand
I use Scott Guinn's "Positive Increases". It's an improvement on his "Assertive Positive Negative". Uses nothing but a business card and a pen.
Wasn't sure the improvement would be worth the $10, but it is well worth it. It makes more sense.
http://www.lybrary.com/scott-f-guinn-m-235.html
I am getting so tired of slitting the throats of people who say that I am a violent psychopath.

Alec
Christopher Lyle
View Profile
Inner circle
Dallas, Texas
5698 Posts

Profile of Christopher Lyle
I do a bit that Max Maven does. Easy enough to follow. Perfect for walk around.

http://youtu.be/gakiYCfylr0
In Mystery,

Christopher Lyle
Magician, Comic, Daredevil, and Balloon Twisting Genius
For a Good Time...CLICK HERE!
Charles Gaff
View Profile
Loyal user
204 Posts

Profile of Charles Gaff
I like king's prediction in an envelope w/ rubber bands.(So you don't have to reseal). You can play it as a spectator reading your mind about which king you reversed in the packet. Get's the ladies in the group smiling Smile
Jmolomagic
View Profile
Veteran user
Victorville
332 Posts

Profile of Jmolomagic
Anybody use Tequila Hustler for walk around? I have yet to use it during a gig.
Jonathan Molo
360-989-6602
www.JonathanMolo.com
bowers
View Profile
Inner circle
Oakboro N.C.
7024 Posts

Profile of bowers
B-wave works well also.
twistedace
View Profile
Inner circle
philadelphia
3772 Posts

Profile of twistedace
Tequila Hustler is great for strolling as a first phase for a longer routine.
terrillific
View Profile
Loyal user
San Antonio, TX
292 Posts

Profile of terrillific
B-Wave
Heirloom
Powerball 60
Pareto force with objects on table or persons
magicianroger
View Profile
Loyal user
287 Posts

Profile of magicianroger
MD
B wave
Sponge balle
Loops
The Baldini
View Profile
Inner circle
I some how pounded in
2445 Posts

Profile of The Baldini
Mind Buster by Labco and Inside Out by Promystic, using the color cube and/or Die. Also, the SUC wallet. After all the years and all the wallets, this still remains as my go to. One great fact of the SUC, you do not need to go back to the wallet to get your info, this was always a drawback for me. Just put it away and you got your info. Nothing is more simple than the SUC.

Dave
Mark Strivings
View Profile
V.I.P.
290 Posts

Profile of Mark Strivings
Hey Paul Rathbun,

Per your posting that started this whole topic (which is a topic near and dear to my heart), SYMBOL MINDED absolutely IS still available directly from me. As strolling effects go this is very hard to beat. For those who aren't familiar, it's a close up design duplication. Instant reset, no memory, different outcome every time (which is important when performing strolling), instantly (and endlessly) repeatable, packs very small, gives you the ultimate reason to leave a business card with your spectator, can play one-on-one or for a group, the list goes on and on. If ever there was a worker, SYMBOL MINDED is it. If you're interested in more info drop me a note. Thanks!

Mark Strivings
Mark Strivings is the owner of the largest all-mentalism mail order supply business in the world, "Mental Connections", carrying materials not available anywhere else. For complete info, drop Mark a line at MarkyApril@aol.com
Pirouz
View Profile
Regular user
114 Posts

Profile of Pirouz
Invisible deck
And
Powerball 60
Pirouz
dduane
View Profile
Special user
Bridgewater, MA
784 Posts

Profile of dduane
Agree with all the above. If you're working the wait area, plant Tru Test magazines for the patrons to read. Then you can do what really seems impromptu, and fry them bad. I do a lot of restaurants, and this is one of my favorite mental routines. Of course it only works in the waiting area.

Dennis
Dynamike
View Profile
Eternal Order
FullTimer
24148 Posts

Profile of Dynamike
Brain Wave Deck.
A Peek Wallet.
Thought Transmitter.
Matty Freakin Whipple
View Profile
New user
Philadelphia, PA
86 Posts

Profile of Matty Freakin Whipple
To-Do Voodoo
Tequila Hustler
Exact Change
The Phil Deck
ringmaster
View Profile
Inner circle
Memphis, Down in Dixie
1974 Posts

Profile of ringmaster
A great one is to force a card on a spectator and get another spectator to read their mind and tell them what card it is (tell the spec ahead of time what card to say), this is great especially if there are children there and you can have the son read his dads mind

That's OK with kids.....but why don't you try

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B008JQL......8&btkr=1
Best four bucks you'll spend this week. If you don't own a Kendle gadget you should get the free app for a computer from Amazon.
One of the last living 10-in-one performers. I wanted to be in show business the worst way, and that was it.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Table hoppers & party strollers » » What are your favorite mentalism effect to perform table hopping? (27 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL