The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hello/ Bonjour from Sydney, Australia (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Dr SH
View Profile
Elite user
French Spirit in Sydney
419 Posts

Profile of Dr SH
Hello/Bonjour everybody!
I finally subscribe to this forum , although I've been reading this forum for a very long time using google search to found out reviews and other advices.

I am not a professional but a hobbyist.

I am a Frenchman living in Sydney, Australia. I rediscover magic recently….
I spent probably long hours during my childhood with different magic box… but I really start Magic in Montreal, Canada with the Montreal Magic Association in 2000. Back in France, I joined the FFAP Fédération Française des Artistes Prestidigitateurs (called previously AFAP) for a few years and had a great journey with my local association the Magic Cercle of Alsace (Strasbourg, France).
Over the last 10 years in Australia ,I lost track on magic due to life , study and work commitment…..
I am still very busy but I recently re-discover magic…. and I am on track again Smile

I am interested in most magic (but not really cards) and I am mysteriously more and more gravitated toward “The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! “…. Does someone cast a spell on me? Smile PROF BC? Roth?….. it feels like a new journey is beginning….

Thank you for this wonderful forum and thank you for welcoming me here
Stephane
Mary Mowder
View Profile
Inner circle
Sacramento / Elk Grove, CA
3643 Posts

Profile of Mary Mowder
Welcome Dr. SH,

And welcome back to Magic. There are a lot of new members here who are returning to Magic after a long hiatus so you will be in good company.

The Café will help fan the flames of your re-kindled interest.

Have fun!

-Mary Mowder
Dr SH
View Profile
Elite user
French Spirit in Sydney
419 Posts

Profile of Dr SH
Thank you Mary for this warm welcome. It is very nice of you to welcome every new member with a personalised message. I hope I will be able to make a good contribution to this amazing forum too. Have a good weekend.

Dr. SH from Down Under....
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hello/ Bonjour from Sydney, Australia (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL