The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Big and the Small » » In need of a blank jumbo deck (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Samuel Catoe
View Profile
Inner circle
South Carolina
1268 Posts

Profile of Samuel Catoe
Does any one have any idea where I would be able to acquire a jumbo blank deck? I have looked on the sites that I know about and have had no luck so I have posted it here. If anyone has any idea about where I can find one please PM me.

Samuel
Author of Illusions of Influence, a treatise on Equivoque.
PM me for details and availability.
Dragunsfyre
View Profile
New user
Robert
71 Posts

Profile of Dragunsfyre
Have you tried Haines House of Cards? http://www.haineshoc.com. If you don't see what you want listed, send them an email or for even faster response, call. They have put together a number of special decks for me, although I've never asked for a full deck of blank jumbos.
It's not what you look like when you're doing what you're doing;
it's what you're doing when you're doing what you look like you're doing.
Cody S. Fisher
View Profile
V.I.P.
Austin, Texas
1194 Posts

Profile of Cody S. Fisher
I contacted several dealers including HHOC and they do not make these anymore. If you REALLY need a blank jumbo deck...well...I made mine by spray painting an entire deck of Jumbo Bicycle cards. It took about a week...but the result was very nice.

I hope this helps,
Cody S. Fisher
To Sign Up For My Members Only FREE Monthly Videos Visit: www.CodyFisher.com/store

Cody's Comedy Confabulation / Silk-2-Egg / Killer Prediction / Tossed Out Deck / Comedy Book Test / Las Vegas Aces / Three Ropes & 1000 Laughs
daffydoug
View Profile
Eternal Order
Look mom! I've got
14077 Posts

Profile of daffydoug
Exactly what kind of spray paint did you use to aquire the look of blank white cards without making it look like they were spray painted?
The difficult must become easy, the easy beautiful and the beautiful magical.
walterh
View Profile
New user
New York
63 Posts

Profile of walterh
Try Cards by Martin.
http://www.cardsbymartin.com/
daffydoug
View Profile
Eternal Order
Look mom! I've got
14077 Posts

Profile of daffydoug
I find this post interesting, as I also have been looking for a blank jumbo deck. I think, but am not positive, that they may be gotten through Abbott's. Don't quote me on that however.
The difficult must become easy, the easy beautiful and the beautiful magical.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Big and the Small » » In need of a blank jumbo deck (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL