The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » APPS-alutely » » About Magic Lie Detector by SOMA (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Peter Cai
View Profile
New user
China
31 Posts

Profile of Peter Cai
Who has purchased this new app? I want to ask some questions.

1. Should I force the selected card?

2. Only English version available? Because I speak Chinese, I don't want my spectators to say they don't understand English at all.
daniltan
View Profile
Elite user
477 Posts

Profile of daniltan
Quote:
On Dec 11, 2015, Peter Cai wrote:
Who has purchased this new app? I want to ask some questions.

1. Should I force the selected card?

2. Only English version available? Because I speak Chinese, I don't want my spectators to say they don't understand English at all.

I'm downloading it at the moment. If I'm not misread the description wrote about you can customize the questions. I'll check it for you.
Peter Cai
View Profile
New user
China
31 Posts

Profile of Peter Cai
I purchased it. Yes it can customize the questions, but the answer cannot customize. The Truth or Lie answer is in English, I have to explain to my spectators whether his answer is Truth or Lie.

This will reduce the effect of the APP.
daniltan
View Profile
Elite user
477 Posts

Profile of daniltan
Quote:
On Dec 14, 2015, Peter Cai wrote:
I purchased it. Yes it can customize the questions, but the answer cannot customize. The Truth or Lie answer is in English, I have to explain to my spectators whether his answer is Truth or Lie.

This will reduce the effect of the APP.

Yes, you're right about the answer in english. But, the visual color and sound will instantly tell whether the spectator is telling the truth or lie, IMO. This is only a suggestion-- but, imagine doing this with AmazeBox fills with 4 or 5 combination of numbers on folded papers. Or, papers with word like food, etc. This app can give you another option for revealing spec's thought.
BenkeSmith
View Profile
Regular user
Budapest, HU
121 Posts

Profile of BenkeSmith
I made a Lie Detector app for Android (for FREE), there you don't have to force anything, and it's language-independent. Smile
There is no iOS version... however, there is a webapp version which you can put on the Home screen as a real app (from Safari - add to home screen):
http://benkesmith.com/webapp/lie/
ursmagicbalu
View Profile
Inner circle
India
1080 Posts

Profile of ursmagicbalu
Quote:
On Aug 14, 2017, BenkeSmith wrote:
I made a Lie Detector app for Android (for FREE), there you don't have to force anything, and it's language-independent. Smile
There is no iOS version... however, there is a webapp version which you can put on the Home screen as a real app (from Safari - add to home screen):
http://benkesmith.com/webapp/lie/

I am using this app for years. Its an wonderful app with many options in it
“It’s not what you do that matters, or even how you do it;
it’s what the spectators perceive you as doing that matters.
That’s the MAGIC they’ll remember.”
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » APPS-alutely » » About Magic Lie Detector by SOMA (2 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL