The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Enlighten by Ravi Mayar (18 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
Rus ANDREWS
View Profile
Inner circle
1451 Posts

Profile of Rus ANDREWS
Hi all

Just wanted to give people the heads up on Enlighten by Ravi Mayar.

http://www.magictao.co.uk/enlighten-by-r......nlighten

This a simple but powerful effect that can be used by both magicians and mentalists as an impossible reveal and a great souvenir.

I've always been a believer that simple is best, and it's those effects and ideas that create the best reactions.

Enlighten does exactly that.

Well done Ravi and the magictao team.

All the best

R
Paul S Wingham
View Profile
Inner circle
1378 Posts

Profile of Paul S Wingham
Sounds really interesting. Would love to hear the premise for mentalism? Are we talking a forced something or other being in there on a piece of paper?

Looks very cool
The Greek
View Profile
Loyal user
300 Posts

Profile of The Greek
This is a great product with so many performance style opportunities. This never fails to get fantastic reactions.
Aljaz Son
View Profile
Regular user
180 Posts

Profile of Aljaz Son
I saw this yesterday on FB and I really like it. Simple, direct and powerful.
When my credit is renewed for the next month, I think I will buy myself this for Christmas. Smile
The Greek
View Profile
Loyal user
300 Posts

Profile of The Greek
You won't regret it Aljaz Son. This is now available from your favourite dealer.
The Greek
View Profile
Loyal user
300 Posts

Profile of The Greek
Great news. There is a couple of Review Copies available. If you would like one just send me a message and ill hook you up Smile
brandon90
View Profile
Special user
Iowa
716 Posts

Profile of brandon90
Quote:
On Jan 7, 2016, The Greek wrote:
Great news. There is a couple of Review Copies available. If you would like one just send me a message and ill hook you up Smile

PM sent.

:)

Best,
Brandon
BMWGuy
View Profile
Inner circle
Texas
2563 Posts

Profile of BMWGuy
Hey guys,

Alex here.

I don't know anyone from MagicTao personally, and have seen Ravi on previous releases.

I am a mentalist, and even though this is more magic oriented, you can still do mentalism with it, as Rus stated above.

You get great instruction on making your gimmick, and everything you already have at home. There are multiple methods taught on how to make the gimmick.

Then Ravi shows you the different effects possible with this.

From Magic to mentalism, to maybe even hypnotism, to pickpocketing.

You don't need to be an arts and crafts person to make the gimmick, everything is explained really well and understandable.

This is something that you can carry on you at all times, and be ready to rock at a moments notice, and you can put this in your repertoire.

I see a lot of uses for this, and I plan to make up my own use for this, and once I do, I will come on here and share with everyone with my findings.

Great effect, great instruction, easy to execute, easy to build, great quality, sound, and everything else.

10/10

Great job Ravi and MagicTao

Alex Alejandro
PRESET by Alex Alejandro & Dan Harlan now available for a special introductory price!
brandon90
View Profile
Special user
Iowa
716 Posts

Profile of brandon90
I received a copy for review purposes and will give my take on it when I have tim the view it...

Awesome review as always, Alex!

Best,
Brandon
Chamberlain
View Profile
Special user
629 Posts

Profile of Chamberlain
Quote:
On Dec 16, 2015, Rus ANDREWS wrote:
This a simple but powerful effect that can be used by both magicians and mentalists as an impossible reveal and a great souvenir.

A great souvenir that will cost you £15 every time you let them keep it?
brandon90
View Profile
Special user
Iowa
716 Posts

Profile of brandon90
Quote:
On Jan 8, 2016, Chamberlain wrote:
Quote:
On Dec 16, 2015, Rus ANDREWS wrote:

A great souvenir that will cost you £15 every time you let them keep it?

Nope.. You will just need to replace the lighter and that's it. Which, here in the states, is a little over a buck.
Rus ANDREWS
View Profile
Inner circle
1451 Posts

Profile of Rus ANDREWS
Mate you can pick up 5 lighters for a pound here in weymouth? where do you buy your lighters for £15?

R
brandon90
View Profile
Special user
Iowa
716 Posts

Profile of brandon90
I just finished watching the video and...

Guys...

There should be more reviews on this!

I personally have not purchased a Magic Tao product in the past but this particular effect is awesome. Well taught, clear instructions, plenty of performance tips and ideas, it's really only limited to your imagination. I can't wait to pair this with "Smoke".

You make your own gimmick which is incredibly easy to do and if you decide to give it out as a souvenir (which you can) it will only cost you the price of another lighter to replace which is super cheap!

Simple sleights are used, depending which method you decide to do, I love the flash paper method which is what I will be using and there is two variations of this so you can pick which one suits you better.

Bottom line: this is great, it can always be in your pocket and ready to go, it's visual and fun. I love the idea of giving it out as an impossible souvenir to the spectator.

I highly recommend this, especially for the price.

10/10 well done Enlighten team.

Best,
Brandon
The Greek
View Profile
Loyal user
300 Posts

Profile of The Greek
Fantastic reviews are coming in. this is definitely a worker Smile
pelicantrapper
View Profile
Regular user
VA
193 Posts

Profile of pelicantrapper
This looks great. I love the idea.
gassaox
View Profile
Veteran user
316 Posts

Profile of gassaox
Can anything be placed in the lighter such as a torn bill or has it just got to be a playing card ?
thanks
brandon90
View Profile
Special user
Iowa
716 Posts

Profile of brandon90
Quote:
On Jan 9, 2016, gassaox wrote:
Can anything be placed in the lighter such as a torn bill or has it just got to be a playing card ?
thanks

Anything that won't deteriorate in liquid Smile
gassaox
View Profile
Veteran user
316 Posts

Profile of gassaox
Thanks for the advice
Rus ANDREWS
View Profile
Inner circle
1451 Posts

Profile of Rus ANDREWS
I use the corner of my business card if that helps.... makes for a great keep sake and talking point

R
Magic McKing
View Profile
New user
69 Posts

Profile of Magic McKing
Looks like an expensive souvenir each time you do it.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Enlighten by Ravi Mayar (18 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL