The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Enlighten by Ravi Mayar (18 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
brandon90
View Profile
Special user
Iowa
716 Posts

Profile of brandon90
Quote:
On Jan 10, 2016, Magic McKing wrote:
Looks like an expensive souvenir each time you do it.

If you choose to give it away it will only cost you another lighter to replace - which is a little over a buck? Sometimes cheaper !
The Greek
View Profile
Loyal user
300 Posts

Profile of The Greek
Magic McKing You do not need to hand this out as a souvenir, I never do, but the option is there if you wanted too.
BMWGuy
View Profile
Inner circle
Texas
2564 Posts

Profile of BMWGuy
Hey guys,

After having reviewed this and played with it this past weekend, Costas is 100% correct. It is a worker.

My first attempt at building the gimmick was successful, and I can now build a gimmick in 5 min or so.

I don't mind paying 8 pesos here in Mexico, which is the equivalent of 5 cents for a lighter, if I will be able to give it away as a souvenir.

you don't have to give it away, but you can if you want for that special occasion.

Thanks

Alex Alejandro
PRESET by Alex Alejandro & Dan Harlan now available for a special introductory price!
The Greek
View Profile
Loyal user
300 Posts

Profile of The Greek
Great feeback as always BMWGuy
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Enlighten by Ravi Mayar (18 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL