The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » World Magic Shop (WMS) Ethics Questioned Once Again » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

nonprofitmagic
View Profile
Loyal user
205 Posts

Profile of nonprofitmagic
Did you guys see this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-YnfzSVyBvY

Kevin
MagicBrent
View Profile
Inner circle
2125 Posts

Profile of MagicBrent
Having watched them both, it would seem to all come down to Murphy's in validating the video evidence. Not that they owe us that..just trying to figure what's left. For the sake of our art, I hope all gets worked out.
J-Mac
View Profile
Inner circle
Ridley Park, PA
5287 Posts

Profile of J-Mac
Quote:
On Dec 19, 2015, nonprofitmagic wrote:
Did you guys see this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-YnfzSVyBvY

Kevin

Did you see the video by WMS? It all comes down to a video that Will claims proves his claim - but he won't release it to anyone else. (Except Murphy's of course who won't do a thing with it if it reflects poorly on them). So who do you believe?

Jim
PRINCE
View Profile
Inner circle
1448 Posts

Profile of PRINCE
There's already a thread started about this
T.G. Jones
View Profile
Elite user
489 Posts

Profile of T.G. Jones
Here's some insight I gleaned from some old dealer friends of mine. It was, apparently, originally Craig Petty's idea for WMS to use controversy to bring attention to their business. Craig is a huge fan of WWE wrestling and that inspired him to use controversy to create social media interest via grudges, accusations against other parties and other such foolishness. DP and JF are just carrying on the tradition given the waning attention paid to the WIzard Product Review Show. It's certainly working for them based on the interest being shown here and in a world where the only bad publicity is no publicity. I hope that sheds some further light on the goings on here.
Merlin
View Profile
Veteran user
Palmerton, Pa
362 Posts

Profile of Merlin
Quote:
On Dec 20, 2015, T.G. Jones wrote:
Here's some insight I gleaned from some old dealer friends of mine. It was, apparently, originally Craig Petty's idea for WMS to use controversy to bring attention to their business.

To me, "insight", means nothing more than rumors. This is nothing more that he said she said. At least WMS has hard copies of the facts and will show them to anybody that wants to see them.

Phil
Dave Scribner
View Profile
Assistant Manager
Lake Hopatcong, NJ
4981 Posts

Profile of Dave Scribner
Where the magic begins
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » World Magic Shop (WMS) Ethics Questioned Once Again » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.16 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL