The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hey everyone! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

ATL
View Profile
New user
53 Posts

Profile of ATL
Hey everyone! I'm quite newbie to magic in general. Got interested in card magic only this year and have been practicing for 7-8 months so far. I found local magic circle which I've been part for 4 months now and have met several friendly people who have helped me in many ways. I'm 20 years old and originally from Finland, but living in Australia currently.

I'm interested in card magic and more specifically color changes, music performances and flourishes. Basically everything that's visual. Thus my favorite performances would include something like Shin Lim act's, Mathieu Bich's Fool us performance or "Shape of My Heart" by Shawn Farquhar. Personally I hope in future years to develop a skillset that let's me take those basic concepts and apply ideas that I have for musics of my choice.

I'm looking forward to interact with all the wonderful people here!
Dick Oslund
View Profile
Inner circle
8335 Posts

Profile of Dick Oslund
Paivaa Ystevaame! Kuinka Semena!

--Not the best spelling! --I'm just a poor Svenska!

Welcome anyway!

I only know one card trick. It takes 21 cards in 3 rows of seven cards, and, then..........##$#$! I forget what comes next!

Your English is much better than my Finn! (Maybe you've been hanging around with them there Aussies too much!!!!!
SNEAKY, UNDERHANDED, DEVIOUS,& SURREPTITIOUS ITINERANT MOUNTEBANK
Mary Mowder
View Profile
Inner circle
Sacramento / Elk Grove, CA
3643 Posts

Profile of Mary Mowder
Welcome ATL,

I'm into visual Magic and some flourishing as well.

-Mary Mowder
ATL
View Profile
New user
53 Posts

Profile of ATL
Jag är bra, Oslund! Du finnish är jätte bra(er?) dan mina Svenska. (Okay I might have slept through some swedish classes in school ^^)

Thanks for welcome, everyone with their style some people do fancy props, some coins, some only perform for children, I do cards. English is easy for most part, at least until they start talking about nuclear chemistry, anatomy or cell biology using it. Then it's not easy anymore. -.-'

Thanks Mary. We'll probably see each other in same sections and topics then in future.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hey everyone! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL