The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Wayne Dobson money routine - Name? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Zach Allen
View Profile
Elite user
466 Posts

Profile of Zach Allen
Hey everyone,

A few years ago I was at the Cape Cod Conclave, and Wayne lectured and did a night performance as well. During the night performance, he performed a hilarious routine that involved two spectators and a borrowed bill. I think it was a borrowed bill, anyway. I can't remember exactly what happened in the trick, but I do seem to recall that it invovled the transposition of the bill.

Anyway, my question is, does anyone know the routine that I am speaking of, and if so, does it appear in print anywhere? Many thanks in advance.

Zach Allen
Check out all 6 of my e-books!
The Magic of Zach Allen

Also, here is a free PDF of ideas:
Starlit Circles
Larry Davidson
View Profile
Inner circle
Boynton Beach, FL
5270 Posts

Profile of Larry Davidson
Sorry I can't help but I'd be interested too. Everything Wayne Dobson performs professionally is killer in my opinion.
Tony Curtis
View Profile
Special user
Bangkok Thailand
840 Posts

Profile of Tony Curtis
Quote:
On 2004-03-01 21:30, Zach Allen wrote:
Hey everyone,

A few years ago I was at the Cape Cod Conclave, and Wayne lectured and did a night performance as well. During the night performance, he performed a hilarious routine that involved two spectators and a borrowed bill. I think it was a borrowed bill, anyway. I can't remember exactly what happened in the trick, but I do seem to recall that it invovled the transposition of the bill.

Anyway, my question is, does anyone know the routine that I am speaking of, and if so, does it appear in print anywhere? Many thanks in advance.

Zach Allen

I think the effect you are talking about is Wayne Dobson’s signed banknote inside envelope from zippered wallet which will be available from http://www.hocus-pocus.com in about two weeks time. Tony Curtis Magic Bangkok Thailand.
Over 100 previous Magic Wagon effects along with descriptions,
images & videos can now be viewed on my website.

Click Here
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Wayne Dobson money routine - Name? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL