We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Magic Trick on tech.co (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

magickingg
View Profile
New user
4 Posts

Profile of magickingg
Hey guys I saw this on tech.co, it's really interesting, I got it already and it's just an amazing trick and it's free to download!

https://tech.co/master-card-tricks-isleight-2015-12

Here is the company's website -http://isleightmagicapp.com
magickingg
View Profile
New user
4 Posts

Profile of magickingg
Couple of views on this, has anyone got it?
Xiqual
View Profile
Inner circle
Upper left quadrant
4929 Posts

Profile of Xiqual
You know we all know it's your app right? You do know that I hope.
James
Still with the Chinese circus Smile
Manny7311
View Profile
New user
14 Posts

Profile of Manny7311
Quote:
On Dec 22, 2015, Xiqual wrote:
You know we all know it's your app right? You do know that I hope.
James


Actually... this is my app. When I was new to this forum I sounded shady at first, but I apologized and fixed the issue with members. Thanks though magickingg! Whoever you are. You can research my username all you want, I've used it for pretty much everything.

I'm just happy to say iSleight got a press mention on Tech.co, on January 14th its coming out on Entrepreneur! Hope you guys are liking it!
nonprofitmagic
View Profile
Loyal user
205 Posts

Profile of nonprofitmagic
Why is your and the original poster's IP address the same? Are you two buddies that use the same computer?

Kevin

Quote:
On Dec 22, 2015, Manny7311 wrote:
Quote:
On Dec 22, 2015, Xiqual wrote:
You know we all know it's your app right? You do know that I hope.
James


Actually... this is my app. When I was new to this forum I sounded shady at first, but I apologized and fixed the issue with members. Thanks though magickingg! Whoever you are. You can research my username all you want, I've used it for pretty much everything.

I'm just happy to say iSleight got a press mention on Tech.co, on January 14th its coming out on Entrepreneur! Hope you guys are liking it!
Manny7311
View Profile
New user
14 Posts

Profile of Manny7311
Quote:
On Dec 22, 2015, nonprofitmagic wrote:
Why is your and the original poster's IP address the same? Are you two buddies that use the same computer?

Kevin

Quote:
On Dec 22, 2015, Manny7311 wrote:
Quote:
On Dec 22, 2015, Xiqual wrote:
You know we all know it's your app right? You do know that I hope.
James


Actually... this is my app. When I was new to this forum I sounded shady at first, but I apologized and fixed the issue with members. Thanks though magickingg! Whoever you are. You can research my username all you want, I've used it for pretty much everything.

I'm just happy to say iSleight got a press mention on Tech.co, on January 14th its coming out on Entrepreneur! Hope you guys are liking it!


Lets keep taking this post off topic, like seriously? Here is an ip logger link so everyone can calm down. http://iplogger.org/3Fkp.jpg It will redirect you back to this page.
Manny7311
View Profile
New user
14 Posts

Profile of Manny7311
I'm on mac. None of these are matching yet.. This forum is for magic. I already made the mistake of trying to act like I was a regular user, and why would I do that again, my app is already out! If you wanna be a detective, go to this forum - http://www.ipiu.org/forums/ However, if you're here to discuss magic, then that's what this site is for. Drop it already, they guy was just sharing on article on Tech.co, I don't understand why instead of just appreciating it, people turn to becoming FBI agents.
Phatmeat
View Profile
Elite user
Germantown, Maryland
484 Posts

Profile of Phatmeat
Quote:
On Dec 22, 2015, nonprofitmagic wrote:
Why is your and the original poster's IP address the same? Are you two buddies that use the same computer?

Kevin


Where do you see the listed IP address associated to each user?
Manny7311
View Profile
New user
14 Posts

Profile of Manny7311
It's not letting me upload the picture, so I had to upload it to the isleight website - http://isleightmagicapp.com/images/ipaddresses.png
Sean Giles
View Profile
Inner circle
Cambridge/ UK
3727 Posts

Profile of Sean Giles
You already got caught out once mate doing exactly what you've been accused of here. Why wouldn't people be suspicious of you? It's the way of the world and the OP actually was very unusual to anyone who uses this place regularly.
Manny7311
View Profile
New user
14 Posts

Profile of Manny7311
Quote:
On Dec 22, 2015, Sean Giles wrote:
You already got caught out once mate doing exactly what you've been accused of here. Why wouldn't people be suspicious of you? It's the way of the world and the OP actually was very unusual to anyone who uses this place regularly.


That's fair enough, but I owned up to what happened then. I have no reason of doing it again. Anyways, anyone heard KimK broke the app store because of her stupid app? 9,000 downloads per minute.. it wasn't a free app. If only that happened with magic apps! haha
Xiqual
View Profile
Inner circle
Upper left quadrant
4929 Posts

Profile of Xiqual
Manny, we magicians as consumers have been abused and lied to so much that it's default not to trust even honest people. Hard to shake the stigma of being a scammer. Personally, I don't care about your app.
So when you say we should be grateful I say phhht.
James


Quote:
On Dec 22, 2015, Manny7311 wrote:
Quote:
On Dec 22, 2015, Sean Giles wrote:
You already got caught out once mate doing exactly what you've been accused of here. Why wouldn't people be suspicious of you? It's the way of the world and the OP actually was very unusual to anyone who uses this place regularly.


That's fair enough, but I owned up to what happened then. I have no reason of doing it again. Anyways, anyone heard KimK broke the app store because of her stupid app? 9,000 downloads per minute.. it wasn't a free app. If only that happened with magic apps! haha
Still with the Chinese circus Smile
Manny7311
View Profile
New user
14 Posts

Profile of Manny7311
Quote:
On Dec 22, 2015, Xiqual wrote:
Manny, we magicians as consumers have been abused and lied to so much that it's default not to trust even honest people. Hard to shake the stigma of being a scammer. Personally, I don't care about your app.
So when you say we should be grateful I say phhht.
James


Quote:
On Dec 22, 2015, Manny7311 wrote:
Quote:
On Dec 22, 2015, Sean Giles wrote:
You already got caught out once mate doing exactly what you've been accused of here. Why wouldn't people be suspicious of you? It's the way of the world and the OP actually was very unusual to anyone who uses this place regularly.


That's fair enough, but I owned up to what happened then. I have no reason of doing it again. Anyways, anyone heard KimK broke the app store because of her stupid app? 9,000 downloads per minute.. it wasn't a free app. If only that happened with magic apps! haha


I respect your opinion. That's fine if you don't care, no offense taken!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Magic Trick on tech.co (1 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL