The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Heaven & H*ll Pendulum (43 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
gothicmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Ubiquitous
1374 Posts

Profile of gothicmagic
With so much coming out and things happening this might have slipped through the cracks with many, it is a New release from Alchemy Moon & MR. Darkness, it is an authentically aged Pendulum on one end is a Coffin nail the other a Gothic rusted cross along with it you get an arcane cloth emblazoned with a red sigil and some Martyr cards (all contained within a black box), for me the ideas to use this with abound, it just fells right, it gives off a great presence.

If one seeks redemption, clarity, matters of the heart or soul use one end, if they are material, mortality, etc use the other.

Take a peek at it on Alchemy Moon. I bought one, now it is time for you to decide.

Vlad
Vlad ^0^
One of The Founding Fathers of The East Coast Spirit Sessions & Co Producer of Bizarre hauntings
ECSS I,II,III,IV,V,VI
Order of the Hexidic
Gaunt
View Profile
Regular user
105 Posts

Profile of Gaunt
Quote:
On Dec 21, 2015, gothicmagic wrote:
With so much coming out and things happening this might have slipped through the cracks with many, it is a New release from Alchemy Moon & MR. Darkness, it is an authentically aged Pendulum on one end is a Coffin nail the other a Gothic rusted cross along with it you get an arcane cloth emblazoned with a red sigil and some Martyr cards (all contained within a black box) , for me the ideas to use this with abound, it just fells right , it gives off a great presence
if one seeks redemption ,clarity, matters of the heart or soul use one end, if they are material, mortality, etc use the other
take a peek at it on Alchemy , I bought one , now time for you to decide
Vlad

Thanks for the info. Vlad, after reading your post I purchased one which I likely would have missed without your review.
Dr SH
View Profile
Elite user
French Spirit in Sydney
425 Posts

Profile of Dr SH
It is a beautiful material. There is many way you can imagine to use it. I will look at your review Gaunt when you will receive it...
Joshua J
View Profile
Inner circle
1043 Posts

Profile of Joshua J
Godzilla
View Profile
Inner circle
Tied & Untied Witches on
5316 Posts

Profile of Godzilla
A wonderful looking pendulum & effect from our Brother, Darkness !
Every time I see his user name, I want to break into song ... " Hello, Darkness my old friend ... " Smile
"If you watch Godzilla backwards, it's about a big ass lizard who helps rebuild a half burnt-down city, then moonwalks back into the ocean"
Darkness
View Profile
Inner circle
1626 Posts

Profile of Darkness
Thanks guys!

From what I posted on the AM forum:
This project came out of the need for me to to have a pendulum that I could not find on the market. Something that could be used for much darker routines but also lighter if I chose. I only wanted one main pendulum to represent who I am, MR. Darkness.. and after much consideration came up with this. I knew it had to have the weighted construction that would be sensitive enough to react quickly but feel heavy enough and solid in the hand. The horizontal cross bar rests perfectly on top of your first finger from tip to second knuckle. I wanted it to have an almost indestructible construction without looking like it came from a new age shop. It needed to appear to be an authentic relic from the past. To feel like it could also be from medieval times, plus react to a m@gnet or c@il. The cross, coffin nail and chain is all of that and more.

Comes with a 8000+ word routine in PDF. This is a utility prop with many uses. There are a few left.

http://i1028.photobucket.com/albums/y348......zoq3.jpg
THE SUPERNATURAL ILLUSIONIST & EFFECTS CREATOR WWW.MRDARKNESS.COM
Darkness
View Profile
Inner circle
1626 Posts

Profile of Darkness
Merry Christmas to all!

A heartfelt thank you for the positive PM's and emails I have received for the Heaven & Hell Pendulum. Unfortunately, I am now currently sold out! If there is enough interest, I may do another batch but no guarantees. Just PM me to get on the list.

Keep watching the Alchemy Moon website. Thanks to all the supporters, see you on the Darkside of the Moon.

Signup for the newsletter to gain access to the UNDERGROUND forum & closed Facebook group, for PRE-RELEASE and often DISCOUNTED limited run products before they sell out.

http://www.alchemymoon.com/contact.html

Another friendly reminder, the Café will be the last place we announce these limited run products as there is much discussion already on the AM forum.
Gaunt
View Profile
Regular user
105 Posts

Profile of Gaunt
Quote:
On Dec 22, 2015, Dr SH wrote:
It is a beautiful material. There is many way you can imagine to use it. I will look at your review Gaunt when you will receive it...

Dr SH,
I received the Heaven & Hell Pendulum a couple of weeks ago and I'm still practicing the routines. I am very pleased with this pendulum and the coffin nail adds to the mystery,in my opinion. It has a dark look and feel to it and that is exactly what I was seeking. I've entertained and frightened three of my friends. Darkness was so nice to deal with and kept me informed of the progress and shipment date. I couldn't ask for a nicer purchasing experience.
Dr SH
View Profile
Elite user
French Spirit in Sydney
425 Posts

Profile of Dr SH
Quote:
On Jan 13, 2016, Gaunt wrote:
Quote:
On Dec 22, 2015, Dr SH wrote:

Dr SH,
I received the Heaven & Hell Pendulum a couple of weeks ago and I'm still practicing the routines. I am very pleased with this pendulum and the coffin nail adds to the mystery,in my opinion. It has a dark look and feel to it and that is exactly what I was seeking. I've entertained and frightened three of my friends. Darkness was so nice to deal with and kept me informed of the progress and shipment date. I couldn't ask for a nicer purchasing experience.

Thank you Gaunt, good review. Material, routine and experience sound great Smile
Bedford
View Profile
Special user
Louisville, KY
674 Posts

Profile of Bedford
I will have one of these to show at ECSS2, so if you are going stop by the Alchemy Moon booth and have a look. My understanding is that there will be maybe 15 more of these made ever. This is a really nice pendulum set and effect!
The Alchemy Moon Collective
Find us on Gemini Artifacts
kcalB
View Profile
Special user
Took me 16 years to make
999 Posts

Profile of kcalB
Ordered a piece today, and looking forward to a preview.

Thank You,
SB
"Klaatu barada nikto"

Former Member of P.E.A.
Creator of The Clearly Q&A Board

Alumni
ECSSI
ECSSII
ECSSIII
ECSSIV
ECSSV
BizarreHauntingsI
gothicmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Ubiquitous
1374 Posts

Profile of gothicmagic
All who have ordered will be very happy with their purchase, it is beautifully aged and has just the right feel
Vlad ^0^
One of The Founding Fathers of The East Coast Spirit Sessions & Co Producer of Bizarre hauntings
ECSS I,II,III,IV,V,VI
Order of the Hexidic
Brynmore14
View Profile
Inner circle
The Séance Chamber
1815 Posts

Profile of Brynmore14
It is great to see this getting some votes for trick of the year.
kcalB
View Profile
Special user
Took me 16 years to make
999 Posts

Profile of kcalB
I got to see it at ECSSII.
It is a wonderful piece, and very responsive.
SB
"Klaatu barada nikto"

Former Member of P.E.A.
Creator of The Clearly Q&A Board

Alumni
ECSSI
ECSSII
ECSSIII
ECSSIV
ECSSV
BizarreHauntingsI
Darkness
View Profile
Inner circle
1626 Posts

Profile of Darkness
Thanks for the interest and support guys I appreciate it. I'm glad you like it, really perfect for what we do without a doubt.
A small batch was made for ECSSII which ended today. If you were not able to attend, fortunately there are a couple left if you are interested in snagging one before they are all gone (not including the few I have on hold awaiting payment).

Order here:
http://www.alchemymoon.com/heavenhell.html

Additional Infomation:
http://alchemy-moon.freeforums.net/threa......pendulum

Smile Smile
afinemesh
View Profile
Inner circle
Senseless gibberish that amounts to
2621 Posts

Profile of afinemesh
. . .ordered and waiting! Smile
"I've always been mental, I'm sure of it" Boris Pocus Smile

"Someday we'll look back on this and it will all seem funny". . .Bruce Springsteen
Darkness
View Profile
Inner circle
1626 Posts

Profile of Darkness
Mailed and on its way thanks for your order.
Pascal974
View Profile
New user
Ile de la Reunion
77 Posts

Profile of Pascal974
Dear Mr Darkness,

By designing a pendulum that you could not find on the market and could represent who you are, you have created a pendulum that will meet the expectations of many of us.

Your pendulum is perfection. The weight, the shape, the rusty colour, and it's perfectly balanced.
It can fit so many stories and compliment other props.

Thank you very much.

Pascal
Taveren001
View Profile
Regular user
Pennsylvania
174 Posts

Profile of Taveren001
Here here! I agree with Pascal wholeheartedly! It is a thing of beauty I received. Thank you very much for this wonderfully crafted artifact of power and beauty.
George Hunter
View Profile
Inner circle
2015 Posts

Profile of George Hunter
It is a very good pendulum, and visually engaging. Not everyone will find the other props or the printed effect to fit their focus or style; I bought it for the pendulum.

George
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Heaven & H*ll Pendulum (43 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.04 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL