The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Heaven & H*ll Pendulum (43 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Merlinsmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Daly City, CA
1452 Posts

Profile of Merlinsmagic
Was lucky enough to pick this up recently 2nd hand from my good friend afinemesh & so happy I got it !
Love the pendulum & the cloth. Pendulum is awesome & even though it comes with the cards & performance effects to use together, I love the fact this will fit in with multiple other effects I have.

Darkness you did an awesome job with H&H all the way !!!! I even have a nice old creepy small box to house the pendulum & cloth in ☺

Thank you for sharing your H&H creation & ideas with us Darkness !!
guitarmagic
View Profile
Elite user
Southern Louisiana
424 Posts

Profile of guitarmagic
Just placed my order and thanks for sharing such fine work with your brethren of the community Darkness!
Why is it that on one side of the world a person looks at a picture of the Grand Canyon and says, "it looks so real." At the same time on the other side of the world a person looks at the Grand Canyon and says, "it looks like a picture."
Darkness
View Profile
Inner circle
1457 Posts

Profile of Darkness
Thank you so much I really appreciate the feedback.

The pendulum was designed to complement most of the routines and effects we already work with. It is truly a utility device that has many uses both light to very dark. No other pendulum that I know of crosses over so well. The window dressing aspect is also pretty convincing if that is all you ever use it for, you can't lose.

I have heard through the grapevine that some of you are working on creating stories and effects based on the look and feel of the H&H pendulum. I am hoping you will want to share them in a PDF. Just email me if you are interested. We now have a forum to discuss pendulum work as it pertains to our realm. I hope you will join me in discovering all the applications possible.

H&H is a novel pendulum design. It's positioned just right for what we do. I am glad you feel the same way.

http://alchemy-moon.freeforums.net
Darkness
View Profile
Inner circle
1457 Posts

Profile of Darkness
I have received a few messages asking where it went on the AM website. The H&H was sold out a while ago only 50 are in the wild. I posted on the FB groups and on the Moon forum. Thanks for the support.
Sudo Nimh
View Profile
Inner circle
1474 Posts

Profile of Sudo Nimh
Great-looking Pendulum! I immediately put together a nice effect for this, if ever it appears back on the market.

Good work Darkness.
I'm frequently hit with enlightening in the middle of a brain storm.
IAIN
View Profile
Eternal Order
england
18486 Posts

Profile of IAIN
Hey Sudo - I see you are now selling these on your site...is the routine you mention now part of the package/purchase?
Sudo Nimh
View Profile
Inner circle
1474 Posts

Profile of Sudo Nimh
Hi Iain.

The site is a collaboration of both Darkness and myself. The pendulums are Rick's, but he hasn't seen my routine yet 'cause I'm still waiting for him to get me the H&H! Smile

So no, my routine isn't included. Is this something that interests you?

(I could make the routine less "pendulum-specific" so that it works with the "Spirit Pendulum" or any other.)
Darkness
View Profile
Inner circle
1457 Posts

Profile of Darkness
The original H&H pendulum is sold out. The spirit pendulum is the one that is available. I am releasing a similar H&H ver 2.0. It will have a different style cross and chain for those who missed out on the original. It will most likely come with Sudo's routine. We are still in discussion.

Additionally, I have a very special super limited, vintage pendulum design ready in a week or two, so keep watching the site it will sell out quick. Sudo and I have a lot of stuff coming out this month and next.
Yogi2x4
View Profile
Regular user
190 Posts

Profile of Yogi2x4
Can't wait to see it!
Darkness
View Profile
Inner circle
1457 Posts

Profile of Darkness
It's been almost two years since the original came out. This is Heaven & Hell v2.0 with a different style cross and chain. I only have a few in stock ready to ship. I'll make more if there is interest just PM me if they run out. No routine just a great dark utility prop.

I also created a pendulum cloth you may be interested.
These Heaven & Hell Pendulum cloths are approx. 12"x12" printed on a heavy duty canvas type material that will last for years. Using designs from ancient tarot cards, clock hands, tombstone statues, zodiac and alpha numeric elements. With the selection for "rephrase" your question, these cloths make for the perfect compliment to your pendulum routines.

http://thedarkbizarre.com/pages/water.html

Magical Dimensions
View Profile
Inner circle
5002 Posts

Profile of Magical Dimensions
Nice add on.... Looks cool.

Ray
Sudo Nimh
View Profile
Inner circle
1474 Posts

Profile of Sudo Nimh
Very nice indeed. Good work!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Heaven & H*ll Pendulum (43 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL