The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Magic Café Tech Help Area » » Error's in the new PM system » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Peo Olsson
View Profile
Inner circle
Stockholm, Sweden
3260 Posts

Profile of Peo Olsson
I been trying to respond to a PM severeal times, but all I get is "Could not insert to PM MESSAGES table.
Error code pm_reply5".

Peo
Pictured to the left my hero and me during FISM 2006 in Stockholm.
Gene
View Profile
Café Forum Developer
Howard City, MI
276 Posts

Profile of Gene
Please bring up the message you're trying to reply to, then look at the page address in your browser's address line. You'll see something like this at the end of the address:

pm_id=25

Post that number here so I can look into it. I haven't been getting that error, nor has anybody else reported it. There might be some kind of problem with that message only, but I need to know which one it is.

Thanks.
Somebody kick me off the computer, will ya? Smile Smile
Gene
View Profile
Café Forum Developer
Howard City, MI
276 Posts

Profile of Gene
Peo,

I've added a code to the reply page that will print the database query if you get the error again. If you do, please post the complete error message, including the added query code. That should help me identify the problem. I haven't (so far) been able to reproduce the error myself.

Thanks!
Somebody kick me off the computer, will ya? Smile Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Magic Café Tech Help Area » » Error's in the new PM system » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2023 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL