The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » True Detective - Julien Losa & Pierre Carrez (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Ceierry
View Profile
Inner circle
Europe
1400 Posts

Profile of Ceierry
Hey guys!

Just got a chance to read the recent work of Julien & Pierre, True Detective.

It's a truth liar routine which is : engaging, 100% sure, easy to do AND which have sense and you can show it to every people : childs, adults, teens etc

You can use it in 'digital format' with phone etc, or you can print the documents for stage.

It is, for me, a very very very nice truth/liar routine, I've used it, and it got nice laughts and the effect was here!

The presentation is based with a very popluar game you've played before, which you'll remember very old (and good) times !

You can do it at a moment notice, since you can find the image on internet with their phone! (or yours, without need of internet connection).

Perfect for parlour, stage, close up =)

Link to purchase coming soon!
10S Star Sign Divination AVAILABLE WITH FREE EBOOK !
PM
xav5000
View Profile
New user
72 Posts

Profile of xav5000
It is a very very good routine.
But don't talk too much.
It's too good to be shared!
lejulio
View Profile
New user
Worlwide
56 Posts

Profile of lejulio
Julien Losa is a very good french mentalist/creator. Everything from him is pure gold.

Don't hesitate to buy it!
selectedmagic
View Profile
New user
63 Posts

Profile of selectedmagic
I've heard of Lulien's amazing work but never seen it. Would love to see a video.
John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
I THINK therefore I wrote
12089 Posts

Profile of John C
"You can do it at a moment notice, since you can find the image on internet with their phone! (or yours, without need of internet connection)."

How do you find the image on the Internet without an Internet connection?
The ULTIMATE Routine Series: rebirth soon!
Adrien L.
View Profile
Elite user
478 Posts

Profile of Adrien L.
I think he meant to say you can find the image on the internet with the participant's phone or you can save the image in your phone and access it without an internet connection Smile

Quote:
On Dec 30, 2015, John C wrote:
"You can do it at a moment notice, since you can find the image on internet with their phone! (or yours, without need of internet connection)."

Ceierry
View Profile
Inner circle
Europe
1400 Posts

Profile of Ceierry
Quote:
On Dec 30, 2015, Adrien Lochon wrote:
I think he meant to say you can find the image on the internet with the participant's phone or you can save the image in your phone and access it without an internet connection Smile

Quote:
On Dec 30, 2015, John C wrote:

Correct, thanks Adrien =)
10S Star Sign Divination AVAILABLE WITH FREE EBOOK !
PM
ma-j-cien
View Profile
New user
France
40 Posts

Profile of ma-j-cien
Hello everyone !

And first of all : HAPPY NEW YEAR ! Smile

Then Pierre and me are really happy to know that some people are enjoying True Detective... We gave some reviews copies here and there, the feedbacks have been great so far... It should be ready to be sold as soon as possible ! (the french version is already on the market since several months, the english version is on the way !) Due to the nature of internet, we can't really name the game : people are googling things nowadays and we don't want them to find any hits on "name of the game + mentalism"... but, a quick look in the french section on www.secrets-and-mysteries.com to the routine "True Detective" will be water clear... Smile

Many thanks again for the nice words on this routine !

@selectedmagic : I have several promo videos and acts on youtube and vimeo but... they're in french... :/ and most of them are materials from different authors...

Best,

Julien
ma-j-cien
View Profile
New user
France
40 Posts

Profile of ma-j-cien
Hello !

it's finally possible to buy the routine on lybrary.

Have a great day/evening/night !

Best,
Julien
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » True Detective - Julien Losa & Pierre Carrez (2 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.16 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL