The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The November & December 2015 entrée: John Carey » » Cards Across » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (3 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

warren
View Profile
Inner circle
uk
4166 Posts

Profile of warren
Hey John another question for you regarding plots but one in particular ie cards across.

What are your thoughts on this particular plot and do you have a preference for say thought of card/cards across or a selected card/cards across or even just sending the a selected number of cards across ?

I really enjoy this plot but consider the counting of cards can be the down part so for the most part I tend to reduce the number of cards used to eliminate at least some counting, I know numerous methods for this effect but have yet to settle on anyone in particular....anyway I'm just rambling now but I would be interested on your thoughts and ideas on this particular plot.

Regards
Warren
John Carey
View Profile
V.I.P.
1057 Posts

Profile of John Carey
I love the plot Warren. My two favourite versions of others are Paul Harris' Las Vegas Leaper and the simple version in Royal road to card magic. Anyone who is nervous about card palming should learn the Royal road version. In either version a quantity flys across.

John
warren
View Profile
Inner circle
uk
4166 Posts

Profile of warren
Thanks for the input John, the great thing about the royal road version is there is less counting than in some of the other versions Smile
magicmann
View Profile
Veteran user
311 Posts

Profile of magicmann
The Tamariz version is difficult to beat.

Paul
Tom Dobrowolski
View Profile
Special user
656 Posts

Profile of Tom Dobrowolski
There's a nice direct version of selected cards across in John's great new book "Minimilistica" in the contributors section:-).
John Carey
View Profile
V.I.P.
1057 Posts

Profile of John Carey
Indeed Tommy!!!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The November & December 2015 entrée: John Carey » » Cards Across » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (3 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL