The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Mentalism that helps me get a woman's phone number » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (36 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4 [Next]
JanForster
View Profile
Inner circle
Germany ... when not traveling...
4192 Posts

Profile of JanForster
If we stop there... fortunately there are some around they don't... Jan
Jan Forster
www.janforster.de
starstruck
View Profile
Regular user
Croatia
111 Posts

Profile of starstruck
If you're not interesting as a person, then no amount of mentalism will help you to get her interest.
morgaine_le_fey
View Profile
Veteran user
Montreal, Canada
391 Posts

Profile of morgaine_le_fey
Mindpro
View Profile
Eternal Order
10606 Posts

Profile of Mindpro
Quote:
On Dec 31, 2015, morgaine_le_fey wrote:

In our business, it's the effort of hitting a Paypal button. Smile

Wow, that could be my favorite line of the year! That does seem to be the hot skill of the times.
Alex R. Weinberg
View Profile
Veteran user
353 Posts

Profile of Alex R. Weinberg
I am working on a new book called ways to be yourself and not use mentalism or magic to pick up girls.

Each copy will sell for $500 dollars and be limited to only 10 copies. ;p

What a name if that was a real release lol.

-Alex
ALEXANDRE
View Profile
Inner circle
3024 Posts

Profile of ALEXANDRE
There are many ways to attempt to "interest" or "connect" or "break the ice" with a potential partner, including playing a few tunes on your guitar (or any other musical instrument) if you're a capable musician, singing if you're a singer, juggling, telling jokes if you're a comedian, or even handing them a business card if your profession is interesting like a Doctor, or High-Powered Lawyer, or a Police Detective, or Politician, I'm not sure why most here are mocking and completely against Magicians or Mentalists using Magic or Mentalism to do the same.

You mean to tell me magicians or mentalists on here don't read a palm or demonstrate a cool little effect or introduce an interesting demonstration to "interest", "connect" or otherwise "break the ice" with a potential partner?

Yeah ok.

Happy 2016, folks!
Tony Iacoviello
View Profile
Eternal Order
13151 Posts

Profile of Tony Iacoviello
There is a product that involved mentalism, fortune telling, and fits this topic perfectly.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0QIDBSZis1E
C.J.
View Profile
Inner circle
There's a lotta rambling in my
2366 Posts

Profile of C.J.
The fact that the OP has not returned to comment on this thread confirms my initial suspicion that this was all a trolling exercise.
Connor Jacobs - The Thought Sculptor
Mundus vult decipi, ergo decipiatur
Be fondly remembered.
Mindpro
View Profile
Eternal Order
10606 Posts

Profile of Mindpro
That seems to be happening quite regularly these days here
Tony Iacoviello
View Profile
Eternal Order
13151 Posts

Profile of Tony Iacoviello
Quote:
On Dec 31, 2015, Mindpro wrote:

Yes, Reverse Blackstone did the same thing on that abomination of a thread on trivialization.
RedDevil
View Profile
Inner circle
Deep South
1315 Posts

Profile of RedDevil
Quote:
On Dec 31, 2015, ALEXANDRE wrote:
There are many ways to attempt to "interest" or "connect" or "break the ice" with a potential partner, including playing a few tunes on your guitar (or any other musical instrument) if you're a capable musician, singing if you're a singer, juggling, telling jokes if you're a comedian, or even handing them a business card if your profession is interesting like a Doctor, or High-Powered Lawyer, or a Police Detective, or Politician, I'm not sure why most here are mocking and completely against Magicians or Mentalists using Magic or Mentalism to do the same.

You mean to tell me magicians or mentalists on here don't read a palm or demonstrate a cool little effect or introduce an interesting demonstration to "interest", "connect" or otherwise "break the ice" with a potential partner?

Yeah ok.

Happy 2016, folks!

I pulled out my guitar to sing when I was dating my wife. She politely told me that she would prefer I not sing. I knew I had to marry that girl.
www.reddevilmentalism.com
F-F-U-L-Ri-F-F-Li-R-U-F-F
Mindpro
View Profile
Eternal Order
10606 Posts

Profile of Mindpro
Quote:
On Dec 31, 2015, Tony Iacoviello wrote:
Quote:
On Dec 31, 2015, Mindpro wrote:

Yes, Reverse Blackstone did the same thing on that abomination of a thread on trivialization.

Yes, I know many of us immediately noticed that as well.
ByronGrey
View Profile
New user
Wyoming
40 Posts

Profile of ByronGrey
So does that mean their posts count as "legit" posts to get into Inner Thoughts?
Godzilla
View Profile
Inner circle
Tied & Untied Witches on
5316 Posts

Profile of Godzilla
What's, the next thread ... " What do I do next, if ever I do get a real woman's phone number ? " Smile
"If you watch Godzilla backwards, it's about a big ass lizard who helps rebuild a half burnt-down city, then moonwalks back into the ocean"
ByronGrey
View Profile
New user
Wyoming
40 Posts

Profile of ByronGrey
Well, I decided to try out something in Corinda to get a woman's phone number. It worked...kinda. The phone number was 605-475-6968. I post it here to make all brothers and sisters aware of what they're getting into for abusing the craft. You're welcome.

-Byron
Sensio
View Profile
Special user
I promise I won't exceed
641 Posts

Profile of Sensio
Where is the OP?
nonprofitmagic
View Profile
Loyal user
203 Posts

Profile of nonprofitmagic
Hello everyone, thanks for the PMs...I will get back to all soon---was a very busy Holiday break---thanks!

Kevin
mindpunisher
View Profile
Inner circle
6132 Posts

Profile of mindpunisher
How do I get Woman into bed without her realizing I am a mentalist and dumping me? How do I hide the fact I can't talk to women without a gimmick?

I have tried sleight of hand but she called the cops, Revealing her credit card details but she called the cops..... I tried telling someone the name of their pet first love and the first two digits of her house number.... she thought I was a stalker and called the cops.

Maybe I should just pretend I'm a magician?
kinesis
View Profile
Inner circle
Scotland, surrounded by
2708 Posts

Profile of kinesis
Quote:
On Dec 30, 2015, nonprofitmagic wrote:
For all the single guys, I have an incredible method to get a lady's digits. It is an amazing mentalism method that fries their brain into loving you...literally! I just tried this out at a bar 3 times last night...and I got each girl to give me her number. PM me if you are single and want to know the mentalism secret!

Kevin

Hey Kevin, I'm single and would love to get a girl's phone number...and using mentalism to get it stinks of being sad, lonely and desperate. Have you no respect for your art. Actually your post above has already answered that for me.

Derek
Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one - Albert Einstein

FACEBOOK
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18036 Posts

Profile of Slim King
Quote:
On Dec 30, 2015, nonprofitmagic wrote:
For all the single guys, I have an incredible method to get a lady's digits. It is an amazing mentalism method that fries their brain into loving you...literally! I just tried this out at a bar 3 times last night...and I got each girl to give me her number. PM me if you are single and want to know the mentalism secret!

Kevin

OBVIOUSLY YOU GUYS DON'T KNOW WHO KEVIN REALLY IS DO YOU.... Smile
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Mentalism that helps me get a woman's phone number » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (36 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL