The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Greetings from Italy (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

iLeW
View Profile
New user
Italy
17 Posts

Profile of iLeW
Hello, my name is Federico, I'm Italian and I practice magic as an amateur since I was little. My grandfather showed me my first card trick, and since then I have always loved magic. The studies pushed me away for a while from practice and two years or so I came back "in the game", with more passion than before.

Nowadays I work and I have more free time (at least on weekends) in which I devote myself to the study of magic. I recently started reading Tarbell (alas I had never read) and also I get interested in mentalism. Anyway, I've been lurking here for almost 4 years and finally I joined. The Café has helped me a lot on the sly in this period to keep me updated.

I am very honored to be here.

Ps.: As I can see there are a lot of new italians that have recently joined the Café Smile I hope to update very soon the avatar. I'm working on a great picture but I need a professional photographer Smile.
Mary Mowder
View Profile
Inner circle
Sacramento / Elk Grove, CA
3643 Posts

Profile of Mary Mowder
Welcome iLew,

Congratulations on joining and on taking up Tarbell.

It looks like a promising New Year for you!

-Mary Mowder
iLeW
View Profile
New user
Italy
17 Posts

Profile of iLeW
Thank you Mary! Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Greetings from Italy (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL