The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » A tangled web we weave... » » Ron Jaxon's site (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

silverfire9
View Profile
Veteran user
Rochester Hills, MI
323 Posts

Profile of silverfire9
Does anyone know what happened to Ron Jaxon's site? I was visiting my favorite magic sites today and realized I hadn't been to his in a month or so. When I got to the site, instead of Ron's stuff, it had an ad, as if this were an unoccupied URL.

His site didn't go down, did it? I hope not, as it has useful information there, even if it's not the most active discussion board. Also, I paid good money to get into the Notes section, and would hate to lose everything I paid for.

With any luck, it'll turn out to just be some temporary aberration. I don't like trusting to luck, though. Smile

EDIT: I just noticed he posted in a thread in the Banquet Room about server issues. I strongly hope he gets this resolved. If he needs a new server, he might want to check out http://www.jatol.com. That's where my site is hosted, and they have some very affordable packages.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » A tangled web we weave... » » Ron Jaxon's site (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL