The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Nailed It! by Scott Alexander (35 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9~10~11~12 [Next]
MadisonH
View Profile
Inner circle
1754 Posts

Profile of MadisonH
Quote:
On Jan 30, 2016, Great Domino wrote:
I am wondering how many performances are included in the original kit, w/o having acquired the Expansion Kit.

5 performances are included.

I've already ordered a refill from the direct source.
Great Domino
View Profile
Special user
Canada
545 Posts

Profile of Great Domino
Thanks Madison! Am expecting mine by Tuesday the latest. Very excited!
MadisonH
View Profile
Inner circle
1754 Posts

Profile of MadisonH
Quote:
On Jan 30, 2016, Great Domino wrote:
Thanks Madison! Am expecting mine by Tuesday the latest. Very excited!

It's GREAT. I don't see how anyone could be disappointed by this. All of the convinces throughout the routine are awesome.

Also, the idea for hammering the spike into a board is so good. I don't know if I'll be using it because I think the apple is strong enough, but for performances that want to put it over the top and leave no doubt, hammering it into a board is great. And they get to keep the board with the metal spike hammered in.
MadisonH
View Profile
Inner circle
1754 Posts

Profile of MadisonH
Just gave this the girlfriend test. It passed with flying colors.

She was terrified throughout and her jaw dropped to the floor when the apple got thrown onto the spike at the end. This is great.
latentimage
View Profile
Elite user
No More Room In Hell..
438 Posts

Profile of latentimage
Just got mine today. Another home run from Scott, just incredible. In my opinion, this is the best thing he's put out, which is pretty incredible considering his body of work!
"Come to the edge," he said, They Said "We Are Afraid," "Come to the edge," he said, They Came, He Pushed Them...And They Flew. -Apollinaire

"If there be a skeptical star, I was born under it. Yet I have lived all my days in complete astonishment." -W. MacNeile Dixon
MadisonH
View Profile
Inner circle
1754 Posts

Profile of MadisonH
Quote:
On Jan 30, 2016, Allen Michael wrote:
Just got mine today. Another home run from Scott, just incredible. In my opinion, this is the best thing he's put out, which is pretty incredible considering his body of work!

I agree. His stuff is great, but I believe this is head and shoulders above his other effects.
BlakeAdams
View Profile
Special user
Texas
641 Posts

Profile of BlakeAdams
Got this the other day...i love it......so much detail to the effect. so great.
Blake
Saturn UK
View Profile
Inner circle
2654 Posts

Profile of Saturn UK
This truly is one of those gems that comes along in once and a while, I'm really pleased to hear so many liking it as well.

We only have a couple left now on our delivery that is due tomorrow and no more are available with the distributor at present.

You can pick one up here while stock lasts! http://www.saturnmagic.co.uk/saturn-magi......ick.html
www.saturnmagic.co.uk

#theshopwithstock Pleased to be different!

FACEBOOK: www.facebook.com/saturnmagic.co.uk
Scott Alexander
View Profile
V.I.P.
1471 Posts

Profile of Scott Alexander
Wow....thanks so much everybody. You forget when you have been doing something for a while the joy and excitement of discovering it for the first time....thanks for reminding me!
-Scott

Visit my PRO MAGIC SHOP

www.scottalexander.bigcartel.com

Website

www.scottalexandermagic.com
RC4MAG
View Profile
Special user
563 Posts

Profile of RC4MAG
Got mine Saturday from Penguin. This is so clever and something you will do, so it is worth the price. The DVD shows a "solid prover" which does not come with the package, unless it was just mine where it was missing.
MadisonH
View Profile
Inner circle
1754 Posts

Profile of MadisonH
Quote:
On Feb 1, 2016, RC4MAG wrote:
Got mine Saturday from Penguin. This is so clever and something you will do, so it is worth the price. The DVD shows a "solid prover" which does not come with the package, unless it was just mine where it was missing.

Hmmm... It you're referring to what I believe you are, it should have been included.
BlakeAdams
View Profile
Special user
Texas
641 Posts

Profile of BlakeAdams
Yes one needs to be careful. I almost through a special something away because it fell out of the packaging. So when you get this mailed to you. Please look in the box it was mailed in to make sure the special something didn't fall out of the nailed it package. I hope that made sense
RC4MAG
View Profile
Special user
563 Posts

Profile of RC4MAG
Quote:
On Feb 1, 2016, BlakeAdams wrote:
Yes one needs to be careful. I almost through a special something away because it fell out of the packaging. So when you get this mailed to you. Please look in the box it was mailed in to make sure the special something didn't fall out of the nailed it package. I hope that made sense

I did look back at the box and packing paper to make sure. I thought that might have happened. It might have fell out prior to shipping.
Great Domino
View Profile
Special user
Canada
545 Posts

Profile of Great Domino
Just got mine. At the office. Like a kid in a candy store. Today can't go by quick enough! Cheers everyone!
Saturn UK
View Profile
Inner circle
2654 Posts

Profile of Saturn UK
Now these have all shipped to our customers I have uploaded a Bonus Page with links to UK suppliers for refills and some bonus tips I came up with.

If you have bought from us the password is the part number on your invoice or confirmation email.

The link the page is here http://www.saturnmagic.co.uk/saturn-magi......ick.html
www.saturnmagic.co.uk

BlakeAdams
View Profile
Special user
Texas
641 Posts

Profile of BlakeAdams
RC4MAG
Sorry to hear that buddy. Im sure whoever you purchased the trick from will ship out that component. that's crucial to the routine
Scott Alexander
View Profile
V.I.P.
1471 Posts

Profile of Scott Alexander
Sent you a PM....I will get the missing piece out to you asap once I get your address.

Sorry about that!
-S
-Scott

Visit my PRO MAGIC SHOP

www.scottalexander.bigcartel.com

Website

www.scottalexandermagic.com
Magic_Niels
View Profile
New user
12 Posts

Profile of Magic_Niels
I've got a dozen different versions of the nail under cup/in bag. But this one is definitily, whithout a doubt the best version! Now I can finally do this trick 100% safe. Thanks Scott for releasing this one!
Saturn UK
View Profile
Inner circle
2654 Posts

Profile of Saturn UK
We just had news that our next batch of Nailed It will be with us on Friday Smile
www.saturnmagic.co.uk

takeachance
View Profile
Inner circle
3777 Posts

Profile of takeachance
Now this has been sent out, does anyone own this and the pain game to compare pro's and con's. Are there any advantages, or which do you prefer to perform. Obviously can't disclose method, but would like to hear preference. Thanks
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Nailed It! by Scott Alexander (35 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9~10~11~12 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL