The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » NEW - Lynx Smoke (38 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9 [Next]
GoncaloGil
View Profile
Regular user
123 Posts

Profile of GoncaloGil
Hello Guys,

We at Lynx Magic have been working for a long time on a smoke device that uses no tubes, its totally sleeveless and self contained.
No cartridges and total freedom to the performer.

Can be done in a t-shirt without any special clothing preparation.

This is a original idea from us and we hope you enjoy!

More details will follow very, very soon.

Here is a short amateur video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3bcfdXE298k&feature=youtu.be
Alex DLF
View Profile
Inner circle
1781 Posts

Profile of Alex DLF
This is going to be THE object of early 2016 ! I can't wait to receive mine and to tell you my thoughts about it Smile
Get yourself the Flap Cards guide : http://www.penguinmagic.com/p/4435

Make sure to check my review Channel, new reviews coming every week ! http://www.youtube.com/c/alexisreviews
saysold1
View Profile
Eternal Order
Recovering Cafe addict with only
10632 Posts

Profile of saysold1
Looks like the gimmick fits under or within the watch band.

Can it be done sleeveless/ T shirt without a watch?
Creator of The SvenPad Supreme(R) line of premium, made in the USA utility props. https://svenpads.com/
dp
View Profile
Veteran user
346 Posts

Profile of dp
I was privileged to have an early look at this product.

The R & D that the guys at Lynx Magic have put into this original creation is amazing. I only wish World Magic Shop were selling them but it is exclusive to them.

Congratulations on a groundbreaking product. One of the best things I have ever seen!

David Penn
Close Up Magician & Illusionist - David Penn

Search The Wizard Product Review at http://www.worldmagicshop.com
GoncaloGil
View Profile
Regular user
123 Posts

Profile of GoncaloGil
Hello David!

Thank you for your generous words.
We are very proud of this product and we think this can be very helpful to all magicians that like to produce smoke in their performances. Smile
Sashac
View Profile
Inner circle
1018 Posts

Profile of Sashac
Quote:
On Jan 3, 2016, GoncaloGil wrote:
Hello David!

Thank you for your generous words.
We are very proud of this product and we think this can be very helpful to all magicians that like to produce smoke in their performances. Smile

Is the mechanism is stored entirely in the watchface, does it mean we can freely change the watchband? Also (this might be obvious) does the watch actually tell the time?
Sashac
View Profile
Inner circle
1018 Posts

Profile of Sashac
Because if it doesn't and the wheel turns, people could combine it with PK time Smile
pelicantrapper
View Profile
Regular user
VA
200 Posts

Profile of pelicantrapper
Can't wait to hear more details and a release date.
ReviewerMaster
View Profile
Veteran user
307 Posts

Profile of ReviewerMaster
Looks great! A guy I met in Genii convention showed me a clip of the same thing. It's also a smoke device built in a watch. I think the guy in the video is the guy who created Vapr. Not 100% sure he's Asian. You might want to touch base with them. Can't wait for sleeveless smoke device to hit the market. When is this going to be released?
GAMJoker
View Profile
Loyal user
Bad language skills confirmed in
224 Posts

Profile of GAMJoker
Well, there are already sleeveless methods but I guess this one is built into the watch? If yes, can you change anything of the watch because this really isn't that type of a watch I would wear. The other thing is how many smokes can you do with it before you have to refill it?
Sashac
View Profile
Inner circle
1018 Posts

Profile of Sashac
Quote:
On Jan 3, 2016, GAMJoker wrote:
Well, there are already sleeveless methods but I guess this one is built into the watch? If yes, can you change anything of the watch because this really isn't that type of a watch I would wear. The other thing is how many smokes can you do with it before you have to refill it?

GAMJoker
View Profile
Loyal user
224 Posts

Profile of GAMJoker
Quote:
On Jan 4, 2016, Sashac wrote:
Quote:
On Jan 3, 2016, GAMJoker wrote:

Thanks, so you can't make them longer/shorter right? Is there something like small capsules or do you have to refill it with gl****in?
MaxfieldsMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Instead of practicing, I made
3009 Posts

Profile of MaxfieldsMagic
Crazy smart. Lynx is on a roll with the R&D.
Now appearing nightly in my basement.
MR Effecto
View Profile
Inner circle
2590 Posts

Profile of MR Effecto
WoW nice. Bet it cost a lot as well.
GAMJoker
View Profile
Loyal user
224 Posts

Profile of GAMJoker
Quote:
On Jan 4, 2016, MR Effecto wrote:
WoW nice. Bet it cost a lot as well.

Like every new smoke device Smile
DavidMac
View Profile
New user
Stafford, UK
57 Posts

Profile of DavidMac
This might be the smoke device to make me spend my money on. We'll see when the reviews come in...
ReviewerMaster
View Profile
Veteran user
307 Posts

Profile of ReviewerMaster
Got connected with the guy I met in Genii. He'll be sending the video to me. He said the guy in the video is the creator of vapr. I remember the watch looks pretty nicer. I'll post it up here later tonight.
GAMJoker
View Profile
Loyal user
224 Posts

Profile of GAMJoker
Quote:
On Jan 5, 2016, ReviewerMaster wrote:
Got connected with the guy I met in Genii. He'll be sending the video to me. He said the guy in the video is the creator of vapr. I remember the watch looks pretty nicer. I'll post it up here later tonight.

Do you know more about when the release is planned?
Will Tsai
View Profile
Loyal user
210 Posts

Profile of Will Tsai
Hello it's Will Tsai here. ReviewerMaster, not sure where you are getting the clip. Would you be able to keep the video(s) to yourself until the product launches? It'll be super wonderful for all to see everything all at once! Thank you in advance. And for the people who might have recorded my performance with Vapr Watch somewhere in the world, if you could do the same, it'd be much much appreciated. Thank you all.

Since quite a few have messaged me from here, I'd share my response all at once. No I am not a part of Lynx Magic. Yes I do have my Vapr Watch coming up. It was meant to come out last Christmas. However the release date was moved to March due to my obsession of adding some really cool features. I am very excited about it! Can't give too much info away at the moment. It's beyond just a smoke watch. For the people who likes options for their investments, you might find this info useful.

Best,
will
Xiqual
View Profile
Inner circle
Upper left quadrant
4934 Posts

Profile of Xiqual
But Will! This watch was created by Nicholas Lawrence....Ohhhhh..too soon?
James
Still with the Chinese circus Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » NEW - Lynx Smoke (38 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL