The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » NEW - Lynx Smoke (38 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9 [Next]
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22797 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
I have read some posts that think this is a trick, it is not a trick, it is a utility device to enhance another magic trick effect you wish to use with it for added effect.

I was wandering, being a complete coin vanish has been mentioned several time, what coin vanish on the market will work the best with this device?

As in, show a coin on the palm of your right hand, cover it with the left hand, smoke is seen emanating from between the palms and fingers, hand removed and the coin is gone or changed to another coin or object. Any suggestions?

I ask, because I am not up on the latest coin vanishes. I do not see how a Topit or similar device would work in conjunction with this device.
JustJoshinMagic
View Profile
Special user
Montreal, QC
966 Posts

Profile of JustJoshinMagic
Bill, Jeff Kaylors TKO 2.0 would work perfectly with Lynx smoke.
Check out my magic here:
http://JustJoshinMagic.com

and my official Instagram!
http://instagram.com/JustJoshinMagic
Joao Miranda Magic
View Profile
Regular user
104 Posts

Profile of Joao Miranda Magic
Quote:
On May 21, 2016, JustJoshinMagic wrote:
Bill, Jeff Kaylors TKO 2.0 would work perfectly with Lynx smoke.

I also think its perfect for it. Smile
MadisonH
View Profile
Inner circle
1754 Posts

Profile of MadisonH
My Lynx Smoke came in today and I think I'm in love! Yes, there are some problems. Yes, there are some size issues, but I still love this. This is what I've been waiting for.

The strap on the watch is actually quite short. I'm glad my wrists are as small as they are. I don't have much room to grow. Guys with larg wrists won't be able to wear this without adding some sort of extension. I don't know why it's so small. This should have been an easy problem to fix.

Also, the quality of the watch band is pretty low. It's some kind of very cheap material that I'm not familiar with. But the making of the yeah just itself is great!

have a presentation that I'll make a video of tomorrow. I think you guys will love it. It's my solution to the problems.
MadisonH
View Profile
Inner circle
1754 Posts

Profile of MadisonH
So here's my solution for these problems (with a silly routine.) I wanted the smoke to be the star of the show but in a different way.

Just some fun!

https://youtu.be/DjefWn9D9xc

The main epiphany was that if I could back light it, it would always seem like a gigantic amount of smoke. I was trying to think of practical ways to do so and just thought to use my phone. Since I was already using my phone, I thought I'd go ahead and add a sound effect to help cover the sound of the device. All in all, I think it's a great product.
Alex DLF
View Profile
Inner circle
1997 Posts

Profile of Alex DLF
How do you get so much smoke in one puff ?
Get yourself Stamper and MONU, the perfect walkaround packet tricks: https://youtu.be/rwtfeKFeLms & https://youtu.be/yz5yKlI-4w8

Make sure to check my English review Channel! http://www.youtube.com/c/alexisreviews
MadisonH
View Profile
Inner circle
1754 Posts

Profile of MadisonH
Quote:
On May 26, 2016, Alex DLF wrote:

It's just because it's backlit. Makes it look much fuller.
MadisonH
View Profile
Inner circle
1754 Posts

Profile of MadisonH
Quote:
On May 26, 2016, Alex DLF wrote:
knownmagician
View Profile
Regular user
120 Posts

Profile of knownmagician
Hi,

Does anyone know how to produce the "thick smoke" from this watch because I could not. I tried may ways that Joa Miranda's staff suggest. Like fully charge the battery and don't put too much liquid into the tube. But still the smoke is very faint.

Am I missing something here?

I do not want to end my watch in my drawer...
Legendary Wizard
View Profile
Inner circle
The Wizard , The Legend 162,885,947,3659,
1695 Posts

Profile of Legendary Wizard
Some before your post suggested shining bright flash behind the watch while producing smoke . You should watch the video , it's really nice .

But other than that I don't think there's much other ways ?
" Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one " ...

- Albert Einstein
gavaro
View Profile
New user
43 Posts

Profile of gavaro
Https://youtu.be/DjefWn9D9xc

I saw the video it seems to me a grinder too noisy too huge
barts185
View Profile
Inner circle
Can you believe I've been wrong on
1355 Posts

Profile of barts185
Quote:
On May 20, 2016, Alex DLF wrote:

Why do you not demo it during your review?
gavaro
View Profile
New user
43 Posts

Profile of gavaro
I think there's a demo because from what I could see the device does little smoke and very noisy he did another review which shows the clock in action the production of smoke It was very light nearly invisible
Alex DLF
View Profile
Inner circle
1997 Posts

Profile of Alex DLF
You can see a demo in my French review, on my channel too Smile
Get yourself Stamper and MONU, the perfect walkaround packet tricks: https://youtu.be/rwtfeKFeLms & https://youtu.be/yz5yKlI-4w8

Make sure to check my English review Channel! http://www.youtube.com/c/alexisreviews
gavaro
View Profile
New user
43 Posts

Profile of gavaro
$ 350 for a device that can not be used at the professional level but only to play are too many
Legendary Wizard
View Profile
Inner circle
The Wizard , The Legend 162,885,947,3659,
1695 Posts

Profile of Legendary Wizard
Well actually I don't quite get why those companies manufacturing magic smoke devices often can't come up with something reliable . I'm not saying Lynx but just companies in general , many product like VAPR and E Smoke produces thinn smoke . To be frank atom***** and batteries that turns on with moving air is been out for a long time , and that even Chinese made e-cigs produces more smoke and some are of a much smaller unit . Can't some companies just learn from them or buy their ingredients rights to produce a better smoke device ? I have purchased many normal E-cigs my own which contains no harmful substances at all , just vapor and produces far thicker smoke than any of my magic smoke products ... I've now replaces my VAPR atomizer and battery for a E-Cig that I bought from a small store for 20 bucks and it's producing tons of smoke .

Not sure if it's the right place to write since this is a device that uses watch to produce smoke . But I'm wondering , is producing a liquid which discharge lots of smoke that difficult ? If a Chinese can do it I don't see why not though .

Again I've no knowledge about smoke devices' creation and whatsoever , but those are just my two cents . Hope the future generation of smoke watches produces more smoke . Lynx , at its first generation of Smoke Producing Watches , it works , is compat , and produces enough smoke to perform , I guess it's pretty nicely made then , at least it solves the problem of hot days wearing sleeves . Good job on their part for this .
" Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one " ...

- Albert Einstein
Joao Miranda Magic
View Profile
Regular user
104 Posts

Quote:
On Jun 3, 2016, Alex DLF wrote:
You can see a demo in my French review, on my channel too Smile

Thanks Alexis Smile

Murphys got the Lynx smoke about a week ago and they sold out in 48 hours.

Me and my team are thrilled by the amazing response that it is getting worldwide.

The fact that you don't wear sleeves or tubes or battery packs really is great for the working magician.
knownmagician
View Profile
Regular user
120 Posts

Profile of knownmagician
Does anyone who own this watch help me?

Mine actually only produce thin smoke not like on the video demo or video instruction.

I have fully charge the battery and pour 2 or 3 drops (even I try pour 5 drops) inside the tube but still the smoke is very very thin.

Is it normal or only mine that have the problem like that?
Joao Miranda Magic
View Profile
Regular user
104 Posts

Quote:
On Jun 12, 2016, knownmagician wrote:
Does anyone who own this watch help me?

Mine actually only produce thin smoke not like on the video demo or video instruction.

I have fully charge the battery and pour 2 or 3 drops (even I try pour 5 drops) inside the tube but still the smoke is very very thin.

Is it normal or only mine that have the problem like that?

Hello!

That only happens if there is too much liquid inside the coil.

Email us at orders@joaomiranda.com and we will help you.

Thanks!
knownmagician
View Profile
Regular user
120 Posts

Profile of knownmagician
Hi Joao,

Actually I have already email you and your team already suggest tha but still the smoke that come out is very very thin compare thin compare what you showed on the demo.

I have tried many ways;
1. Not Pour the liquid at all
2. Pour 2 drops liquid
3. Pour 4 drops liquid

None can solve the problem. The smoke still very thin.

I don't know whether mine is defective one or the smoke indeed very thin. If so, why in the demo, the smoke is
thick?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » NEW - Lynx Smoke (38 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL