The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » NEW - Lynx Smoke (38 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9 [Next]
AaronishMagic
View Profile
Special user
635 Posts

Profile of AaronishMagic
I use Vapr in all my gigs. Can't wait to see what you came up with Will! Can you give a little more info?
C. Dunlop Magic
View Profile
New user
59 Posts

Profile of C. Dunlop Magic
No more sleeves!! Now there are options! Let's wait and see...
MagicBrent
View Profile
Inner circle
2574 Posts

Profile of MagicBrent
Good one Xiqual!!! I too would like to see the price on this. Need to start saving...
elimagic
View Profile
Inner circle
1664 Posts

Profile of elimagic
So to clarify, lynx magic is coming out with a separate "smoke watch" and will tsai is coming out with a separate "vapr smoke watch"
2 watches coming out?

-Eli
GAMJoker
View Profile
Loyal user
Bad language skills confirmed in
224 Posts

Profile of GAMJoker
Quote:
On Jan 5, 2016, elimagic wrote:
So to clarify, lynx magic is coming out with a separate "smoke watch" and will tsai is coming out with a separate "vapr smoke watch"
2 watches coming out?

-Eli

Well so at least we would have a choice between different styles & functions Smile Wouldn't be the worst scenario for the fact that you have to stay with the style.
Let the battle begin - "Watch" out Smile
Alex DLF
View Profile
Inner circle
1997 Posts

Profile of Alex DLF
When I see all the problems I got with Vapr, I won't put any $ in the Vapr Watch !

Lynx has a wonderful customer service and their products are always top notch Smile
Get yourself Stamper and MONU, the perfect walkaround packet tricks: https://youtu.be/rwtfeKFeLms & https://youtu.be/yz5yKlI-4w8

Make sure to check my English review Channel! http://www.youtube.com/c/alexisreviews
GAMJoker
View Profile
Loyal user
224 Posts

Profile of GAMJoker
Quote:
On Jan 5, 2016, Alex DLF wrote:
When I see all the problems I got with Vapr, I won't put any $ in the Vapr Watch !

Lynx has a wonderful customer service and their products are always top notch Smile

How often did you use it and what was the problem? I mean, I really don't use it very often, but so far I never had a problem with it.
Ceierry
View Profile
Inner circle
Europe
1582 Posts

Profile of Ceierry
Quote:

Of course they do, they're Portugueses <3
Author of 10S Star Sign Divination - olivier.ceierry@gmail.com for a digital copy.
Alex DLF
View Profile
Inner circle
1997 Posts

Profile of Alex DLF
Quote:
On Jan 5, 2016, GAMJoker wrote:
Quote:

How often did you use it and what was the problem? I mean, I really don't use it very often, but so far I never had a problem with it.

After 3 weeks of non-use, the smoke wouldn't come out.. I had to return it and the shop told me it was one of their worse idea to put it in their catalog, it costs as much money to get the defective unit back and to send them to Murphys than they earn by selling some.

And I don't like Sansminds in general, they have been lying in several add copies, bad quality gimmick and I'm upset to be taken for an idiot by them Smile

But this is off topic, let's go back to the amazing device that is Lynx Smoke Smile
Get yourself Stamper and MONU, the perfect walkaround packet tricks: https://youtu.be/rwtfeKFeLms & https://youtu.be/yz5yKlI-4w8

Make sure to check my English review Channel! http://www.youtube.com/c/alexisreviews
pauljames
View Profile
New user
29 Posts

Profile of pauljames
Looks great... Any eta on release?
sorregit
View Profile
New user
5 Posts

Profile of sorregit
Seems it's out for Pre-Order

Lynx Magic brings you Lynx Smoke, the most innovative and reliable method for producing beautiful clouds of smoke from the magician bare hands, sleeveless.

No more wires, cables, special cloth requirements or big battery packs.

Finally the magician can produce the smoke in one self-contained wristwatch, making the effect much stronger and clean.

If you don´t wear a watch while performing magic, Lynx Smoke is the perfect reason to start using one.

*PATENT PENDING

This product will be released at Blackpool Convention 2016 and will be delivered to our pre-order customers on 22th February

www.lynx-magic.com/products/pre-order-lynx-smoke/
GAMJoker
View Profile
Loyal user
224 Posts

Profile of GAMJoker
Trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qIruPfaWtC0

Hmmmm the watch looks good, but it's nothing for me!
1. For me a smoke device where I have to press a key is useless. If there would be any wireless controll, I would maybe think about it.
2. If you watch closely - in all the videos, it's always 10:09. So I'm pretty sure this isn't a working watch and I really don't want to wear a watch which is showing the wrong time all day if someone notice it.
C. Dunlop Magic
View Profile
New user
59 Posts

Profile of C. Dunlop Magic
I had a higher expectation before this trailer. It looks more like a prototype rather than a complete product though. This idea is the holy grail of smoke device. Now let's see if the other one will be better..
pelicantrapper
View Profile
Regular user
VA
193 Posts

Profile of pelicantrapper
Quote:

I agree. Lynx has quality magic and although I have not had any problems with my Vapr yet I would still go with Lynx because of what I have heard about Sansminds customer service. Plus eventually Sansminds will stop selling crucial parts needed to fix the watch just like with Vapr.

Also, would love to see this with wireless activation so It can be done one handed. But this is already such a nice innovation. How could I ask for more.
Amirá
View Profile
Inner circle
MentalismCenter.com
5131 Posts

Profile of Amirá
I think that real clients will be more astonished about the fact that you are using a strange looking watch (when you can use a good looking one and have a professional modern look) than yourself making smoke appear.
Also it will be funny to see a group of magician, all wearing the same watch.
Pablo
Performer and Author

Mentalism Center: The best online space to get quality Mentalism
www.mentalismcenter.com

Arkanosophy: The Boutique for Mystery Performers
www.arkanosophy.com
pelicantrapper
View Profile
Regular user
VA
193 Posts

Profile of pelicantrapper
GoncaloGil , on the site it says you can set a time delay for when the smoke is released form the watch. Up to how many seconds can you set the time delay from when you press the switch to when the smoke is released?
Thanks!
gavaro
View Profile
New user
43 Posts

Profile of gavaro
For me the watch is really huge, it doesn't make many puffs and it can be seen that the smoke come from the watch. Ten puffs are not enough. Personally I prefer mystery smoke that costs much less and it is also professional and sleeveless
GoncaloGil
View Profile
Regular user
131 Posts

Profile of GoncaloGil
Quote:
On Jan 5, 2016, pelicantrapper wrote:
GoncaloGil , on the site it says you can set a time delay for when the smoke is released form the watch. Up to how many seconds can you set the time delay from when you press the switch to when the smoke is released?
Thanks!

Hello Pelican,

Thanks for your message.

Up to around 20 seconds.

As soon as the smoke comes out the watch vibrates, so you know when the smoke comes out.
GoncaloGil
View Profile
Regular user
131 Posts

Profile of GoncaloGil
Quote:
On Jan 5, 2016, gavaro wrote:
For me the watch is really huge, it doesn't make many puffs and it can be seen that the smoke come from the watch. Ten puffs are not enough. Personally I prefer mystery smoke that costs much less and it is also professional and sleeveless

It doesn´t allow for 10 puffs. If you don´t have 3 seconds to apply the liquid (for some strange reason) then yes, it will work for 10 smoke productions.
GAMJoker
View Profile
Loyal user
224 Posts

Profile of GAMJoker
Quote:
On Jan 5, 2016, gavaro wrote:

Also my favorite one atm. Well let's see if the smoke watch from Will Tsai will be better.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » NEW - Lynx Smoke (38 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL