The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » NEW - Lynx Smoke (38 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9
algebraic
View Profile
Special user
967 Posts

Profile of algebraic
If a version 2.0 comes out in the future, one feature I'd like to see is to be able to adjust the time on the watch. The watch doesn't need to keep time, I'd like to just be able to adjust the time.

Just a suggestion.
Legendary Wizard
View Profile
Inner circle
The Wizard , The Legend 162,885,947,3659,
1694 Posts

Profile of Legendary Wizard
I guess being able to adjust the time is really simple to achieve , just making the hands on the watch moveable will do the job great , if there's a 2.0 , I would love to see this feature too .
" Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one " ...

- Albert Einstein
gavaro
View Profile
New user
43 Posts

Profile of gavaro
I think in the video presentation used a very powerful light that's why appears dense.
Joao Miranda Magic
View Profile
Regular user
104 Posts

Profile of Joao Miranda Magic
Here is a new review of the Lynx Smoke Watch by Ron Bertolla.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fusrl1snuMo
The Conman
View Profile
New user
7 Posts

Profile of The Conman
Hello Guys,

My two cents on the Lynx watch.

It is great!

Remember this is not a magic effect on its own,it enhance your magic exactly the same way than Vapr and any other smoke device does,eg Erdnaise color change looks so good with a little bit of smoke added,Hand wash to show hands empty and produce a coin looks so good with a little bit of smoke added,again this device just add some magic to your existing magic.
Best of all it is done sleeveless.

I've done an Erdnase color change and the heat was on the deck,I was asked if the deck could be examined not the watch,same with the coin production "He used some chemical on the coin to produce smoke was the reaction", not the watch.!

Regards the amount of smoked produced,I don`t think I should mention it here as Lynx magic might object to it as it may effect warranty issues.Anyways my watch I guess I could change it to an Elephant if I want to.

I also had an issue with the amount of smoke produced,my solution to this issue was by using a thinner liquid,exactly the same as being used by some e-cigarette models.I guess if you want a huge amount of smoke in your act or effect a fog machine attached to your body might help you out.

So much on this topic has been said about "the Lynx watch hands not working or hey look all magicians have the same watch",

No one is paying attention to your watch face working or not,should anyone say dude your time in wrong on your watch easy out,"oops I've just arrived from Spain" or wherever there is a different time zone,or yep you right."time for a battery change.

All magicians have the same watch,ok Change the color of the straps that is what I have done

Pros and cons

Pros

It plays big and pack small
Easy to program
I prefer the button switch and not remote controlled (easy in and out effect)
Design of the watch is trendy
Sleeveless
Great quality

Cons
A bit to pricey
The watch staps is a bit on the short side,if you are a bit on the meaty side or having a big bone structure you might have a problem.

Anyways this is my two cents on the Lynx watch.

add it on your wish list here: https://www.mjmmagic.com/store/-p-22164.......67159347

The Conman
Smile
Akmal Magication
View Profile
New user
Brunei
76 Posts

Profile of Akmal Magication
My strap is kinda short.. btw, do you have any trouble for changing the strap? was it hard? can you post a photo of your lynx smoke that you already change the strap?
"Imagination & Knowledge is a tools for creativity"
The Conman
View Profile
New user
7 Posts

Profile of The Conman
Hello Akmal Magication

Easy to change,just like changing watch straps,the tricky part is getting in place that needs to be in place,but is not rocket science,my color options on watch staps is black and brown currently fitted with black,note the different in strap design from original lynx straps

Please find attached,hope it helps

The Conman

Smile

Click here to view attached image.
The Conman
View Profile
New user
7 Posts

Profile of The Conman
[quote]On Jun 29, 2016, The Conman wrote:
Hello Akmal Magication

Easy to change,just like changing watch straps,the tricky part is getting in place that needs to be in place,but is not rocket science,my color options on watch staps is black and brown currently fitted with black,note the different in strap design from original lynx straps

The Conman
Smile

The Conman
View Profile
New user
7 Posts

Profile of The Conman
[quote]On Jun 29, 2016, The Conman wrote:
Quote:
On Jun 29, 2016, The Conman wrote:
Hello Akmal Magication

The Conman
Smile

Akmal Magication
View Profile
New user
Brunei
76 Posts

Thanks for sharing The Conman , that is quite smart! will try to change a new strap now..

Thanks

Smile
The Conman
View Profile
New user
7 Posts

Profile of The Conman
You welcome

good luck.

The Conman
Smile
Koby
View Profile
New user
6 Posts

Profile of Koby
Hey everyone, just wanted to put this great review out there by Ekaterina,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9uhw9mrS0FM

(There is also a giveaway!)
Akmal Magication
View Profile
New user
Brunei
76 Posts

Anyone here got problem with their tube ? mine seems kinda loose. I have to really press the connector. but only the small fan is working. the coil doesn't heat up..
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » NEW - Lynx Smoke (38 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL