The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » Get On T.V. & Radio Or In Newspapers & Magazines (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
Mindpro
View Profile
Inner circle
9993 Posts

Profile of Mindpro
Ever see other entertainers featured or covered in the newspaper or magazines or on t.v. or the radio and wish it could be you? Do you think media coverage could help your performing or entertainment business? Now a new e-book reveals

The truth is, press and media coverage can be a great benefit and asset to any performer or entertainment business, offering many different rewards. These benefits and rewards are available to any performer, speaker or entertainment business, including yours!

The media is powerful. It is authoritative. Most of all, the media is persuasive, influential and credible. In today’s world the media creates authoritativeness, perspective and credibility. However, in a much bigger picture, the media is also a business tool, a resource and an opportunity for business. Press & media are tools that every entertainer on any level can utilize.

The press and media are areas that can be highly beneficial to any entertainer and entertainment business when understood and properly utilized. There are many benefits to the entertainer that can help to position, grow and offer credibility to your entertainment business. The press and media can be one of the most unique, powerful and fascinating resources available to entertainers.

Now a new e-book pulls back the curtain and reveals the information you need to know to understand and utilize press and media for your business. Much of this information is closely-guarded industry secrets not easily obtained or understood by the live entertainment or speaking communities.

This is for performers and entertainers of all levels - part-time or full-time, kids/family performers, corporate performers, speakers, celebrity performers and performers of all types, semi-professionals or pros.

For more details visit www.Entertainmentsuccess.com PM me for a private limited time discount link.
nonprofitmagic
View Profile
Loyal user
205 Posts

Profile of nonprofitmagic
Thanks for posting. Mindpro, did you write this book?

Kevin
Mindpro
View Profile
Inner circle
9993 Posts

Profile of Mindpro
Yes, this is one of the releases in my Entertainer's Success Series (released last August). The next two releases in the series will be the Entertainers Business Toolkit (50 forms, letters, invoices, contracts, riders, proposals, scripts, email sequences, demo video storyboards and much more) and The Entertainer's Tax Preparation & Business Organizational System, which should both be released within the next 30 days.

Entertainment business is my area of specialty based on my very unique background and experience. I first released material back in the late 80's, but only for my coaching students until recently with the release of this series. I will soon also complete the update of my original course about getting started in live entertainment as well.
the Sponge
View Profile
Inner circle
Atlanta
2536 Posts

Profile of the Sponge
Hello,

your mailbox is full. feel free to PM me.

thanks
s
nonprofitmagic
View Profile
Loyal user
205 Posts

This sounds great---does it provide specific info? I'd like to be able to have a press release out in a few days. Can this book guide me step-by-step on how to do this, including the name of the company to do this with? Also, how much would you recommend spending on PR every year? Thanks!

Kevin
Mindpro
View Profile
Inner circle
9993 Posts

Profile of Mindpro
Yes, absolutely most definitely. Everything is detailed and laid out step-by-step with samples as well. You can apply this within 24 hours and see results quite quickly.

As far as how much to spend it depends on several variables, what markets you are targeting, how much you're looking to work and what you are trying to achieve. And of course how much you have to work with. That what I really like about this book is that most of this promotion is absolutely free to generate thousands or tens of thousands of dollars in PR. I also discuss the role of publicists in the book, among much more additional information (such as going viral) as well. Best of luck.
helder
View Profile
Special user
Portugal
973 Posts

Profile of helder
Looks great. 😉
My version of Eddie fetcher "Be Honest What's it?" it's available at Penguin Magic
Email: heldermagico@gmail.com
www.facebook.com/heldermagico
Pop Haydn
View Profile
Inner circle
Los Angeles
3381 Posts

Profile of Pop Haydn
Why would you not want to attach your name to this book? Why would you not want to give your credentials? Is this just a makeover of Arnold Furst's book? I would be much more interested it didn't seem so secretive.
Mindpro
View Profile
Inner circle
9993 Posts

Profile of Mindpro
Anyone who either knows who I am or has followed my posts and advice here on the Café for the past decade knows my very unique credentials, and understands that I prefer to keep my educational materials, coaching and consulting services separate from my performing business, especially in Google-able and searchable forums. I'll be happy to send you the PM regarding this if you'd like.

Arnold's book is quite outdated as it first was released in its original version in 1961, then re-released in 1975 and the nearly same version again in '88 which in many aspects was quite outdated and incomplete back then. No, this book offers much different content from completely different perspectives and understandings, as I've said before, unavailable from other resources currently or previously available.

Also Arnold was a magician and hypnotist and his material was geared towards these areas. My book is for entertainers, big difference. It's a much larger picture and understanding of both how press and media works, how entertainers can utilize this once understood, and then how to monetize it. Some reviews have been posted up in Tricky Business for others feedback on it.

So you only buy books from authors you know? If so, you are missing out.

I also think you are misinterpreting "secretive" for what up to this point has been private or exclusive. My materials have only been available for my coaching students and consulting clients. After years of offering personal insights here, helping many members, and many requests to release my materials to the community, I decided to release my Entertainer's Success Series to the entertainment community this past year. It will not be widespread, but only to those that comply with the outlines I have created. This is meant to preserve the content while allowing me to maintain control of who receives this valuable information.

None of my materials are "makeover"of anyone's previous materials , but rather my own original and even new and proven materials based on my unique experiences and positions in the entertainment community. Thanks.
cns
View Profile
New user
65 Posts

Profile of cns
I also have the same problem mindro, your mail box is full, please p.m. me.
Thanks!
HoDinhYu
View Profile
New user
66 Posts

Profile of HoDinhYu
I wish there's like a book on getting exposures. Or is there?
Mindpro
View Profile
Inner circle
9993 Posts

Profile of Mindpro
I agree, that's what we're talking about here. But let me tell you, getting exposure is not enough, it's knowing what to to do with the exposure and how to monetize it that creates the results. That's what the book is about. Been getting some great reviews, check it out.
nonprofitmagic
View Profile
Loyal user
205 Posts

I am so close to buying this...are the reviews on the magic Café?

Kevin

Quote:
On Jan 20, 2016, Mindpro wrote:
I agree, that's what we're talking about here. But let me tell you, getting exposure is not enough, it's knowing what to to do with the exposure and how to monetize it that creates the results. That's what the book is about. Been getting some great reviews, check it out.
Mindpro
View Profile
Inner circle
9993 Posts

Profile of Mindpro
Here’s a few initial reviews from Café members…

Mindpro - your Press and Media book is outstanding!

This is something I have really looked forward to for sometime, for two different reasons. One, the topic appeals to me, but more importantly, reading Mindpro's material always causes me to think.

Mindpro's book it made me realize that activities that enhance ones personal image and help to create celebrity status are paramount and should be set the top of the priority list of where to devote time investment.

This book has changed the way I perceive the role of Press and Media in running a business, let alone an entertainment business.

What I have always found to be powerful in the content Mindpro offers is that he is able to share advice from the perspective of a true coach. Most who offer advice do so based upon their personal journey, sharing what they did to get where they are. While this type of information has value, it is not nearly as impactful as information that allows one to be the best THEY can be, based upon their individual circumstances. Mindpro's book delivers on this, in a big way. I can see a broad range of people benefiting greatly from this, regardless of the type of entertainer, level of success, markets, or business model one has.
(charliecheckers)

Wow! Lots of great stuff inside. Over the many decades I've read various books on publicity and making press releases. I knew some of the stuff already, but I loved the in-depth analysis of the various formats, media outlets, etc. I especially liked the final chapter where he gave all the reasons as to why and how you can monetize your media experience.

I'm sure this is going to help many out there who've never even thought about approaching their local papers, radios or TV stations.

Great job!!!

(Greg Arce)

This Ebook is a fantastic resource for any newcomer, or indeed a performer who is looking for some direction. Some of the advice contained within the book is invaluable to those who want a fastrack way into the media. For those that read it and take the advice literally, it will have saved them a fortune, and just as importantly, a lot of heartache along the way.

It is a written by a man who clearly knows the worlds of entertainment and media and all of the pitfalls within.

Really well written, and comprehensive to boot. Really good stuff.

I don't recommend a lot, but I highly recommend this.

(innercirclewannabe from Ireland)
takeachance
View Profile
Inner circle
3417 Posts

Profile of takeachance
Is this of value for someone who wants to cross over to key note speaking.
Mindpro
View Profile
Inner circle
9993 Posts

Profile of Mindpro
Yes the book was actually written for entertainers and speakers, however I have been hearing from all types of businesses and entrepreneurs that are using it to great success including authors, coaches, trainers, family medical practice, dentists, a charity, a plumber and several personal trainers. It can really apply to any type of business, but being an entertainer or speaker offers even more specific benefits and advantages. As a keynote speaker or anyone with a message it can serve you even better. Thanks for asking.
darksage
View Profile
New user
72 Posts

Profile of darksage
Please pm me the link as your mailbox is full.
Thanks,
Darksage
HoDinhYu
View Profile
New user
66 Posts

Profile of HoDinhYu
Is there a book on this subject?
Mindpro
View Profile
Inner circle
9993 Posts

Profile of Mindpro
Yes, the book introduced in the initial thread here - "Press & Media For Entertainers"
lou serrano
View Profile
Special user
Los Angeles, CA
670 Posts

Profile of lou serrano
Hey Mindpro,

I tried sending you a PM, but your inbox is full. Are you still offering the discount for your ebook? Please let me know.

Thank you,

Lou Serrano
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » Get On T.V. & Radio Or In Newspapers & Magazines (1 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.2 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL