The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » GRAND OPENING - Jay Sankey (5 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Ceierry
View Profile
Inner circle
Europe
1427 Posts

Profile of Ceierry
Quote:
On Jan 10, 2016, Fire Starter wrote:
I do not have it but I do have Bulldog and I get amazing results everytime,no one has ever ask to see the clip and if I pocket it I can then do a swith if I want,but I never have.

Bulldog? What do you mean?
Ceierry
View Profile
Inner circle
Europe
1427 Posts

Profile of Ceierry
Quote:
On Jan 10, 2016, Kune wrote:
Oops sorry, he did explain the effect. I assumed there was something more magical the extra gimmick would be used for. I think I'll stick with the standard effect.

In this entire project, I'm more interested in the MCF he taks than anything else. Not interested in the gimmick x)
rmendez
View Profile
Inner circle
San Antonio, Texas
1320 Posts

Profile of rmendez
I’m interested in this in particular: The 'Switchless' handling with a dollar bill where the switch happens by itself! No sleight-of-hand whatsoever. I do not perform card magic but am interested in using this for a borrowed, signed dollar bill switch. Would this accomplish that? Any information is greatly appreciated. Thank you.
Boomer
View Profile
Special user
Livermore, CA
557 Posts

Profile of Boomer
You probably don't want Grand Opening then, you may just want Paperclipped, which is Grand Opening without the special gimmicked playing card.

Dave
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » GRAND OPENING - Jay Sankey (5 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL