The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ever so sleightly » » Dick Zimmerman cups and balls? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Douglas.M
View Profile
Elite user
446 Posts

Profile of Douglas.M
I came upon this booklet on the Viking Web shop and was wondering if anyone had any familiarity with it or any comments on it. I am trying to expand my knowledge of the effect: for years I did the Vernon routine straight out of the little Ganson booklet. Since then I have worked with the Ammar (book/DVD) variation, as well as the routine by John Bannon and (recently) the routine by Bob White. Any thoughts on Zimmerman? I know he invented the Dancing Ring and Linking Hulahoops. I wish I hadn't lost my Book of John (Mendoza), because it had Barry Nelson's Flash Cups-though I prefer a standing routine.
Douglas.M
View Profile
Elite user
446 Posts

Profile of Douglas.M
I guess this routine fell off the radar. I did find reference to an "Automatic Cups and Balls" routine in the Zimmerman special issue of Genii, November 1983. I may have to order the booklet from Viking out of curiosity. If I do, I will post a review.
Jeff Haas
View Profile
Special user
904 Posts

Profile of Jeff Haas
I think it's because Dick hasn't released anything for years, so this is sort of a "hidden gem" type of routine, if you end up liking it.

By the way, I still have my copy of The Book of John, but I don't need it anymore. PM me if you want to buy it.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ever so sleightly » » Dick Zimmerman cups and balls? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL