The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workers » » Darwin Ortiz books (97 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4 [Next]
Darwin Ortiz
View Profile
V.I.P.
468 Posts

Profile of Darwin Ortiz
I just want to update everyone on the new Cardshark printing.

As I had mentioned, the printer ran into some unforeseen problems reproducing the dust jacket. It has seemingly taken forever to solve. Fortunately, it's finally all sorted out.

The new completion date is June 5th. At that point it will take an additional week or so for copies to be in my hands. I'll start mailing out orders as soon as they arrive.

I apologize for the delay.

Sincerely,
Darwin Ortiz
MikeBeaudet
View Profile
Loyal user
B�cancour
210 Posts

Profile of MikeBeaudet
Quote:
On May 16, 2017, Darwin Ortiz wrote:
I just want to update everyone on the new Cardshark printing.

As I had mentioned, the printer ran into some unforeseen problems reproducing the dust jacket. It has seemingly taken forever to solve. Fortunately, it's finally all sorted out.

The new completion date is June 5th. At that point it will take an additional week or so for copies to be in my hands. I'll start mailing out orders as soon as they arrive.

I apologize for the delay.

Sincerely,
Darwin Ortiz

Thanks for the update.

I'll wait the necessary time to get my copy
Smile
Do your best and forget the rest
JasonEngland
View Profile
V.I.P.
Las Vegas, NV
1653 Posts

Profile of JasonEngland
Darwin,

As long as people are ordering Cardshark from you, are there other products that they could also get at the same time from you? That might enable them to save on shipping costs if both (or more) items were combined into a single package.

Do you have copies of Strong Magic, Designing Miracles, or any of your other books/DVDs in-stock?

Jason
Eternal damnation awaits anyone who questions God's unconditional love. --Bill Hicks
marc_carrion
View Profile
Special user
583 Posts

Profile of marc_carrion
What about Jason England's Foundations? any copies of those? I don't have the third one Smile is there a plan for a forth? what I am talking? I still have to practice for hours on the material on the first two Smile

Marc
BenSalinas
View Profile
Special user
Coinoscenti
746 Posts

Profile of BenSalinas
Thanks for the update. It'll be just in time for my birthday!

Ben S
Your Friendly Neighborhood Coin Flinger

www.SalinasMagic.com

The Modern Coin Magic blog
www.ModernCoinMagic.com
Darwin Ortiz
View Profile
V.I.P.
468 Posts

Profile of Darwin Ortiz
Quote:
On May 16, 2017, JasonEngland wrote:
Darwin,

As long as people are ordering Cardshark from you, are there other products that they could also get at the same time from you? That might enable them to save on shipping costs if both (or more) items were combined into a single package.

Do you have copies of Strong Magic, Designing Miracles, or any of your other books/DVDs in-stock?

Jason

Hi Jason,

I hope people will believe me when I say that I didn't put you up to asking that question.

But since you asked, in addition to Cardshark, the following books are available directly from me: Strong Magic, Designing Miracles, Lessons in Card Mastery, and Scams and Fantasies with Cards. The Nothing But the Best DVD set is also available directly from me.

Sincerely,
Darwin Ortiz
JasonEngland
View Profile
V.I.P.
Las Vegas, NV
1653 Posts

Profile of JasonEngland
I can assure them you didn't. But it's a win-win question and answer. You get (perhaps) an extra sale and buyers get to save on shipping costs for something they should be buying anyway.

Jason
Eternal damnation awaits anyone who questions God's unconditional love. --Bill Hicks
websmith2000
View Profile
New user
94 Posts

Profile of websmith2000
I was hoping he would have some Pemper in stock. I'd love a signed copy.
zachwyman
View Profile
New user
Maryland
51 Posts

Profile of zachwyman
Looking forward to the new book. Just finished Strong Magic. Excellent read!
JasonEngland
View Profile
V.I.P.
Las Vegas, NV
1653 Posts

Profile of JasonEngland
Quote:
On May 19, 2017, websmith2000 wrote:
I was hoping he would have some Pemper in stock. I'd love a signed copy.

Doubtful - those books are collectors' items. However, I'm sure that for an extra dollar Darwin would sign copies of Cardshark as "Ricardo" instead of Darwin. You just have to ask nice.

Jason
Darwin Ortiz
View Profile
V.I.P.
468 Posts

Profile of Darwin Ortiz
I just heard from the printer today that Cardshark will be shipping this Monday. Keep in mind, however, that it will take an additional week for copies to reach my hands. As soon as they do, I'll start signing and mailing.

Meanwhile, anyone else who wants to order an autographed copy can email me at the address below.

Sincerely,
Darwin Ortiz
Ahlichs
View Profile
New user
76 Posts

Profile of Ahlichs
If anyone here doesn't have Strong Magic, you need to pick it up. I'd argue it's the single best book to improve the impact of your magic.
Chatterbox41
View Profile
Veteran user
Atlanta, Georgia
342 Posts

Profile of Chatterbox41
Quote:
On Jun 2, 2017, Darwin Ortiz wrote:
I just heard from the printer today that Cardshark will be shipping this Monday. Keep in mind, however, that it will take an additional week for copies to reach my hands. As soon as they do, I'll start signing and mailing.

Meanwhile, anyone else who wants to order an autographed copy can email me at the address below.

Sincerely,
Darwin Ortiz

Thanks Darwin! Looking forward to it!

Gary
FalseDeal
View Profile
New user
76 Posts

Profile of FalseDeal
What a fantastic book - I've only ever loaned it and never owned it. Do you ship to Spain, Darwin?
Darwin Ortiz
View Profile
V.I.P.
468 Posts

Profile of Darwin Ortiz
Quote:
On Jun 4, 2017, FalseDeal wrote:
Do you ship to Spain, Darwin?

Absolutely. (Of course, the shipping cost is higher.)

Sincerely,
Darwin Ortiz
Chatterbox41
View Profile
Veteran user
Atlanta, Georgia
342 Posts

Profile of Chatterbox41
Quote:
On Jun 3, 2017, Ahlichs wrote:
If anyone here doesn't have Strong Magic, you need to pick it up. I'd argue it's the single best book to improve the impact of your magic.

Truth! Should be in every magicians library!

Gary
FalseDeal
View Profile
New user
76 Posts

Profile of FalseDeal
Quote:
On Jun 4, 2017, Darwin Ortiz wrote:
Quote:
On Jun 4, 2017, FalseDeal wrote:
Do you ship to Spain, Darwin?

Absolutely. (Of course, the shipping cost is higher.)

Sincerely,
Darwin Ortiz

Great tks
Darwin Ortiz
View Profile
V.I.P.
468 Posts

Profile of Darwin Ortiz
The new copies of Cardshark have arrived. I hope to get most of the pre-orders in the mail by the end of the week.

If you wish, you can still order by emailing me at the address below.

Sincerely,
Darwin Ortiz
Jim Murphy
View Profile
New user
8 Posts

Profile of Jim Murphy
Hi Darwin,

Have you been able to start shipping the new Cardshark books yet?

Thanks,
Jim
Darwin Ortiz
View Profile
V.I.P.
468 Posts

Profile of Darwin Ortiz
Almost all of the orders will have gone out by the end of this week. I'm mailing them out in the order in which they were received. A few of the most recent orders will have to wait until next week to go out.

I still have a few copies here in case anyone is interested.

Sincerely,
Darwin Ortiz
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workers » » Darwin Ortiz books (97 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL