The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » THE WORKSHOP is BACK! After a 14-year absence, it's the WORKSHOP REVIVAL! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

DavidSandy
View Profile
New user
16 Posts

Profile of DavidSandy
Hello everyone! I am SO excited to make this announcement!

After producing the very popular WORKSHOP for six years (from 1996 thru 2002), I finally had to retire the convention because I was about to be installed as International President of the I.B.M. in 2003... and I knew that would take an enormous amount of time.

Well, about a year ago, the board of IBM Ring #129 approached me about resurrecting the WORKSHOP... and after much deliberation and serious consideration, I agreed to do it!

After 14 years, THE WORKSHOP is BACK! It's called the WORKSHOP REVIVAL and it'll be held October 5-8, 2016 in St. Joseph, Missouri (only 25 minutes north of Kansas City Int'l Airport). As in the past, the WORKSHOP is limited to ONLY 200 participants... and will feature an unbelievable amount of first-class talent.

Unlike most magic conventions, the WORKSHOP's focus is on learning strong commercial magic in an intimate setting. It's a unique, hands-on event whereby you'll learn in small break-out sessions from some of the very best in the business! Just ask ANYONE who's been to a WORKSHOP in the past, and they'll tell you it's an experience of a lifetime! Check out this video: https://youtu.be/AuwNM8RqhOs

Take a look at our roster of previous performers and teachers: JOHNNY & PAM THOMPSON, TOM Mullica, GREG FREWIN, MAX MAVEN, SHIMADA, NORM NIELSEN, JOHN SHRYOCK, DOC EASON, MAC KING, MURRAY SAWCHUK, CHRISTOPHER HART, MIKE CAVENEY, TINA LENERT, EUGENE BURGER, STEVE BEDWELL, Michael FINNEY, JAY MARSHALL, SILLY BILLY, TOM BURGOON, DAVID ACER, SIMON LOVELL, JOHN CARNEY, BOB READ, MIKE CLOSE, TOMMY WONDER, ALI BONGO, RICH BLOCH, JOAQUIN AYALA, MARK WILSON & NANI DARNELL, KERRY POLLOCK, DALE SALWAK, BOB SHEETS, TIM HANNIG, DANNY COLE, DAN HARLAN, STAN ALLEN, CHAD LONG, ALDO COLOMBINI, Michael Ammar, DAN GARRETT, BILLY McCOMB, PENN & TELLER, AMOS LEVKOVITCH, DARYL, GIOVANNI, GOLDFINGER & DOVE, DANA DANIELS, GLENN FALKENSTEIN & FRANCES WILLARD, FRED WALKER, CHARLES BACH, MARTIN LEWIS, PAUL CUMMINS AND MANY MORE!

We sold about 25% of the available registrations within hours of announcing the revival of this event on our Facebook page. So, if you'd like to attend, please don't delay. Check out the Facebook page here: https://www.facebook.com/Ring129Workshop/

If you'd like a registration form email to you, or if you have more questions... simply send me an email at: david@ring129workshop.com

I hope to see you all there!

Best,

David Sandy
Executive Director
Ring 129's THE WORKSHOP
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » THE WORKSHOP is BACK! After a 14-year absence, it's the WORKSHOP REVIVAL! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL