We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » ECSII Early Review ! (106 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
friend2cptsolo
View Profile
Elite user
Spent all this time on the Cafe' and all I have to show for it is
442 Posts

Profile of friend2cptsolo
Is this the only meeting of the inner circle? Just once a year? Is there a New England area Bizzare magic group?
gothicmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Ubiquitous
1319 Posts

Profile of gothicmagic
The Inner Circle of Bizarre magick does the New England gathering of the Magi which is not connected to us
The ECSS is indeed only once a year and is held in Myrtle Beach,SC and is a convention/3 days of workshops and shows
it is open to those interested in seance& bizarre magic at all levels
Vlad ^0^
One of The Founding Fathers of The East Coast Spirit Sessions & Co Producer of Bizarre hauntings
ECSS I,II,III,IV,V,VI
Order of the Hexidic
steven-gibson
View Profile
Special user
Eastcoastspiritsessions.com
891 Posts

Profile of steven-gibson
Http://www.icbmmagick.com/the-gathering/

friend2cptsolo-

The link above is for the ICBM (Inner Circle of Bizarre Magicians). The date is November 10, 11, and 12 2016. I highly recommend this event: I go every year and will definitely be in attendance. Friday is usually the most "Bizarre " oriented day of the convention. Last year I only could attend Friday and it was great. I heard later that I missed out on some great stuff the rest of the weekend.

I am not affiliated with ICBM, just a happy attendee. Hope that helps.
Steve
steven-gibson
View Profile
Special user
Eastcoastspiritsessions.com
891 Posts

Profile of steven-gibson
ICBM takes place in Southbury Connecticut.
Taveren001
View Profile
Regular user
Pennsylvania
174 Posts

Profile of Taveren001
Ooooo... I am going to need to check this out. Hopefully my jobs will be completed in time to attend.
friend2cptsolo
View Profile
Elite user
442 Posts

Yes I am in Western Mass and not far from the CT area and totally interested in going. Also I moved here from Charleston SC which is about 1 1/2 from the Mrytle Beach area.
Maybe gho visit family and go to ECSS at same time?
Am I missing the link to ECSS?
the Sponge
View Profile
Inner circle
Atlanta
2670 Posts

Profile of the Sponge
Quote:
On Jan 26, 2016, gothicmagic wrote:
Daisy we don't have one up yet as we haven't decided/finalized whether we are shifting to a different venue or not yet, once the ink is dry we will start let people in on what we have in store
gothicmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Ubiquitous
1319 Posts

Profile of gothicmagic
Http://eastcoastspiritsessions.com/ is the website all the info there will have to be updated from whats there now as we change things every year

https://www.facebook.com/EastCoastSpiritSessions/
this is the Facebook page that has comments from the attendees, video clips (jim Magus singing), photos, and will keep you informed as we do it
on here you'll get it as we do it Smile
Vlad
Vlad ^0^
One of The Founding Fathers of The East Coast Spirit Sessions & Co Producer of Bizarre hauntings
ECSS I,II,III,IV,V,VI
Order of the Hexidic
friend2cptsolo
View Profile
Elite user
442 Posts

Thanks
spooky1
View Profile
New user
Charleston, SC
2 Posts

Profile of spooky1
My favorites from ECSS 2 were - Joe Daniels and Zeke Powerz. Both really stood out to me and were a lot of fun. The vendor room was great and fully stocked. It is such a great time to buy because you leave with product in hand and typically can get an explanation or demonstration by its creator. The Gemini Artifacts raffle was great with winners leaving prize in hand including "The Unrest" as a grand prize!!!! ....and all proceeds going towards the convention, as usual! My favorite lecture was Dan Baines. I have read his story in a magazine and heard it various places but it was amazing hearing it in full detail from him. I am ordering my parts for the fairy project today. (I have the DVD - not kit) I have seen these complete and they are amazing! There was no performance that was not amazing and it is always hard to say favorites because everyone did such a great job! Thanks to everyone who made it happen and I will absolutely be at #3.
spooky1
View Profile
New user
Charleston, SC
2 Posts

Profile of spooky1
I meant to say the Grand Prize was Spectre, having picked up a copy of "The Unrest" (which is amazing) I had it stuck in my head Smile
The Supernaturalist
View Profile
Regular user
The City of Lights
142 Posts

Profile of The Supernaturalist
Quote:
On Jan 18, 2016, afinemesh wrote:
Quote:
On Jan 18, 2016, RCP wrote:
There was another interesting Cuss Cards out there. He had them at on of the tables and he had them formed in a scroll like fashion.
Think one end up, middle up and other end up with a valley in between. Made for an interesting visual and easier to handle the cards.

I'm all over anything Cuss Card related!!

It was I, and I was him; the guy with the "scrolled" Cuss Cards. Using the "AASB" as inspiration, I morphed the cards into that shape, which also helps mask my "secret" to a successful and blessed ending
The Supernaturalist
View Profile
Regular user
The City of Lights
142 Posts

In no particular order here are my favorite moments of ECSS II.... TH1's Luna, every time Prof BC spoke, Cuss Cards by Paul Prater, Chad Crews incredible poe-etry, Magus' Puzzle, Dan's fairy lecture, Sebastian telling me he was not a Vietnam Vet, after his stunning performance, Vlad's owning of the room, Daniel G's super green and super performance, Joseph's Tea, Striving's Death Act, Hanging with Caryle, A.S. Excorsim lecture,Slim King getting down BB style, Paul Voodini's horrible Dan Baines impersonation that certainly fooled Rick Roth. That is not even counting the time spent discussing secrets with many friends, both old, and especially new
kcalB
View Profile
Inner circle
Took me 16 years to make
1001 Posts

Profile of kcalB
Thank you for your kind words Zeke.
SB,
VN Dusters 44th
"Klaatu barada nikto"

Former Member of P.E.A.
Creator of The Clearly Q&A Board

Alumni
ECSSI
ECSSII
ECSSIII
ECSSIV
ECSSV
BizarreHauntingsI
The Supernaturalist
View Profile
Regular user
The City of Lights
142 Posts

Is it time for E.C.S.S. III yet ?
gothicmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Ubiquitous
1319 Posts

Profile of gothicmagic
Lol, no you have a few months and a Halloween to go before then
Vlad ^0^
ECSS I,II,III,IV,V,VI
Order of the Hexidic
kOnO
View Profile
Special user
551 Posts

Profile of kOnO
Is registration open for ECSS III Yet?
It is a lot easier to get older than it is to get wiser.
gothicmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Ubiquitous
1319 Posts

Profile of gothicmagic
Not yet as we are still working on where we will be, (at the old hotel or possibly a new one)
Either I or one of the others will post it up as soon as we green light the locale (date will stay the same 99.9% sure of that)
Vlad ^0^
ECSS I,II,III,IV,V,VI
Order of the Hexidic
Taveren001
View Profile
Regular user
Pennsylvania
174 Posts

Profile of Taveren001
Looking forward to this... Again! Like Vic said, The coordinators really do a great job in making this a special event. But it is DEFINATELY the people, coordinators, venders, and attendees that make this like a family event, (albeit the Adams Family!).
The Supernaturalist
View Profile
Regular user
The City of Lights
142 Posts

It is good to know that the dates are a lock. New location, same location or no location...I will be there!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » ECSII Early Review ! (106 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL