The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Peter Marvey' s Card Thru Window (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Review King
View Profile
Eternal Order
14446 Posts

Profile of Review King
Peter's effect should be thrown out the window!!!
"Of all words of tongue and pen,
the saddest are, "It might have been"

..........John Greenleaf Whittier
rannie
View Profile
Inner circle
4375 Posts

Profile of rannie
Stay away from this version! A friend of mine wanted to go through his window after recieving his order. By the we were at a 12 story building at that time. Its that bad.

Rannie
"If you can't teach an old dog new tricks, trick the old dog to learn."

-Rannie Raymundo-
aka The Boss
aka The Manila Enforcer

www.rannieraymundo.com
www.tapm.proboards80.net
MagicCarisio
View Profile
Inner circle
1061 Posts

Profile of MagicCarisio
I purchased it...have'nt used it, not even once!!!
This is the quickest way that I know of, to make a hundred dollars disappear forever out a window! LOL
Gerard
LordM
View Profile
Loyal user
Portugal
232 Posts

Profile of LordM
It's a total waste of money. Common, the gimmick is a joke. I like Peter, but ... please.. how does someone comes up to the market with something like that?
Kind Regards,
JP

http://www.joaopedroso.com
Paradoxical Stranger
View Profile
New user
14 Posts

Profile of Paradoxical Stranger
Hi Guys
For me the most practical version is still Sean Bogunias but the thing I like about Peter Marveys is the visual jumping of the card onto the other side of the window, thou not practical but sure is a good thing for TV.
Marvelous
View Profile
Loyal user
265 Posts

Profile of Marvelous
I have recently purchased this for 37.00 on E bay and was delighted much to my surprise! I do think for the original asking price of 100.00 they could have at least included one already made gimmick but it wasn't hard to make. The enclosed video made it easy. I just performed this at a Bank's CEO's office window 7 stories UP! It was a big hit!! I can't honestly say 100.00 is too much as you are paying for a secret! How does it stack up to Kennedys? Well a hundred and fifty less is something to consider. Of course Kennedy's CTW is better but 150.00 better? I 'm not sure. I love all Kennedy's stuff as my past posts show but Marvey's is a great alternative for 100.00. As to Windowmation I'm sure it rocks but 240.00 dollars more is a lot. I will probably buy Windowmation for it's remote ease and set up but for those trying to save money Marvey's CTW is a value. Now for the CTW by David Forrest, I like it and it is a value for 25.00 or less, but would have liked it much more if he would sell a companion DVD or Video to help in it's construction. Or better yet if he sold it with a companion video and charged ten or twenty more! Better still if he sold it with one already made! I realize it is a value for 25.00 but I still prefer Marvey's CTW for 100.00, or in my lucky E bay experience 37.00! Hope to see a video for David Forrest CTW soon, as I would really recommend it then!
bjiamin
View Profile
New user
51 Posts

Profile of bjiamin
Peter Marvey's Card through Window is rather bad. Don't get it, it's one of those things that made me very angry after I bought it.
MagicCarisio
View Profile
Inner circle
1061 Posts

Profile of MagicCarisio
I'll sell mine for $30.00
Gerard
dblatt25
View Profile
New user
54 Posts

Profile of dblatt25
After I bought Marvey's card through window, I thoguht it was a cool idea, but soooooo unrealistic in normal situations. I understand that with practice or whatever, itll be worth it, but how am I supposed to practice that over and over again. cool idea, but very dissapointed
e-man
View Profile
Special user
HILTON HEAD,SC
880 Posts

Profile of e-man
I am just briefly going to comment on stooges if I may,I don't do the CTW,however
I did this for one preformance.
I do not use stooges,on a regular basis 3-4 times. Once When I worked a (private home)I used Juan Carlos Rodarts:Miracle Maker-I got the e----a to the stooge then ...Their SIGNED card only moments after seeing it in the deck and tossed at the glass,(momentarily out of sight (blocked by me) appeared on the outside of the sliding glass door for all to see.Is this cheating? Of course it is.
My point is this isn't it all cheating?Would we not just be Jugglers,Mimes and great Storytellers if we didn't? My opinion of course.
我被烹调
ERIC HELVENSTON
DJG
View Profile
Inner circle
1296 Posts

Profile of DJG
I bought Peter Marvey' s Card Thru Window, and love it. It's a great $20 effect IMHO (I paid $5 too much). I do my own variation with a modified gimmick. Wit the modifications, daylight is no problem, and the clean up is nothing to worry about.
GKurtz
View Profile
Regular user
139 Posts

Profile of GKurtz
So, does anyone perform this or is it impossible, what is the job of the stooge if anyone can say? Is it just them putting the card behind the window for you
DJG
View Profile
Inner circle
1296 Posts

Profile of DJG
<<So, does anyone perform this>>

Most certainly
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Peter Marvey' s Card Thru Window (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL