The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Money Money By Juan Pablo - Bazar de Magia (3 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
dancecoach
View Profile
New user
57 Posts

Profile of dancecoach
Haven't heard much of this trick lately.

So is it really the thing? I have been using EB forever and am very satisfied with it. EB1/2 users, have you tried this "money money" thing? What do you think?
The Baldini
View Profile
Inner circle
I some how pounded in
2361 Posts

Profile of The Baldini
Although Bill Hegbli provided an excellent review for us, thank you Bill. I would still like to hear from others who have this and how they compared to other versions on the market. John T Sheets has his new DVD available cool cash, I want to how this compares.

Dave
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22559 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
Baldini, today they sent a promo for Cool Cash to everyone on the Café, check your PM inbox. Cool Cash is promoted as a bill transposition, as in, bills folded into 8th's, say like a $5 and $1 change places, between the magician and spectator's hand.

Money Money is a the changing of a number of bills in the magician's hands, as in 6 bills are shown and counted, and with a flick, they change to a different denomination.

Cool Cash by John T. Sheets, is nothing like Money Money, they are totally different tricks.

Maybe you are thinking of the other none gimmick bill transposition that came out last month or so.
Hakaput
View Profile
New user
65 Posts

Profile of Hakaput
It has been a while since an update on this topic.
I was wondering how Money Money compares to 400 Lux now that people have had a longer opportunity to try out both.
I am a fan of impromptu magic and am looking to get into paper money so it seems like this trick would be an excellent one for me.
Mystification
View Profile
Special user
567 Posts

Profile of Mystification
What is the difficulty level of this?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Money Money By Juan Pablo - Bazar de Magia (3 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL