The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Vision Purse (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Kjellstrom
View Profile
Inner circle
Sweden, Scandinavia, Europe
5203 Posts

Profile of Kjellstrom
Found a prop I never seen before, is this a new thing?

http://www.52magic.net/3503_Vision-Purse.html
J-Mac
View Profile
Inner circle
Ridley Park, PA
5338 Posts

Profile of J-Mac
Hmm.. I can't get to that page. Says "Restricted by Lockview" at the top.

Jim
davidj40
View Profile
Regular user
101 Posts

Profile of davidj40
It was new to me. I purchased it and am happy with it. It is nice leather, has a secret compartment that is not evident in casual inspection, works with any coin up and including silver dollars. Has the ability to have a coin appear in the purse after showing it empty. I am sure lots of routines can be used with this utility device.
Poof-Daddy
View Profile
Inner circle
Considering Stopping At Exactly
5313 Posts

Profile of Poof-Daddy
Quote:
On Jan 23, 2016, J-Mac wrote:
Hmm.. I can't get to that page. Says "Restricted by Lockview" at the top.

Jim

Might be your browser or some type of web safety add on. It is a ChinaMagic site that may trigger as spam or unsafe. I got right to it, but I use no add-ons (Chrome browser) It is simply a snap type wallet with a window on the front. Looke about the size of a plating card. List price $89.00 but they sell it for $9.90
Cancer Sux - It is time to find a Cure

Don't spend so much time trying not to die that you forget how to live - H's wife to H on CSI Miami (paraphrased).

Smile Smile
funsway
View Profile
Inner circle
old things in new ways - new things in old ways
9988 Posts

Profile of funsway
Quote:
On Jan 23, 2016, Poof-Daddy wrote:

List price $89.00 but they sell it for $9.90

now that is magic!
"the more one pretends at magic, the more awe and wonder will be found in real life." Arnold Furst

eBooks at https://www.lybrary.com/ken-muller-m-579928.html questions at ken@eversway.com
NicholasD
View Profile
Inner circle
1458 Posts

Profile of NicholasD
Seo Magic has been selling them for quite a while at $85.00. So, it's likely another Chinese ripoff.

Having said that, I have one ( from Seo Magic ) and I like it a lot.
Scott Horn
View Profile
Elite user
Dallas, TX
417 Posts

Profile of Scott Horn
I saw this on Seo Magic and have been interested, but its been "out of stock" for several months
bigfoot
View Profile
Special user
502 Posts

Profile of bigfoot
It has been on the market for quite some time. Hank lee carried them back years ago and this one is most certainly a knock off. When hank lee sold it in 2002 it was $55 and was made with all high grade material. The plastic is the most important part it was made from high grade convertible plastic so it didn't scratch easily or become hazy. I actually have one from back then and it looks really good still. My guess is that the one you supplied the link for is made from leather so thin it would probably rip like paper if you got to rough with it.
Mad Jake
View Profile
Inner circle
All the voices in my head helped me make
2202 Posts

Profile of Mad Jake
Quote:
On Jan 23, 2016, NicholasD wrote:
Seo Magic has been selling them for quite a while at $85.00. So, it's likely another Chinese ripoff.

Having said that, I have one ( from Seo Magic ) and I like it a lot.

Actually it's not. it's the same exact purse and packaging. I bought one from SEO and it matches identically down to the stitching. However it is not new. Howard Schwarman brought this back from Japan
and it was called the Japanese Coin Purse. I own several of those. But the latest Vision Purse is just as good, real leather and very well made. I used to sell them, my cost was 40.00 and I sold for 75.00
everyone that received it loved it. It will allow you to do some amazing feats. I do a coin matrix with mine. If you have the Japanese version from Howie there are about 7 other effects you can do with it. I'm
The Japanese purse used to only come in Japanese, Howie had it translated and the English version finally made it out. I have several of the real ones still left just incase mine wore out, but after 7 years
it still looks and works like a charm. Entirely self contained Smile
Licensed Steve Dusheck Manufacturer and distributor visit www.airshipmagic.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Vision Purse (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL